The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Pop Quiz (Time's up, quizzes graded!)

I answered a few of them. I think at least some of them are correct. Might get 1 ticket or 2. Maybe 1.5? Thankfully I don't need the additional tickets from the quiz to afford my feathers. Looking forward to seeing the answers revealed.

I didn't want to spend a lot of time on it so I purposely waited til the end... if I get at least 1 ticket that'd be a win!

#10 is my arch nemesis frfr. I'm gonna be mad if it's about what I think it is, and I'm gonna be mad if it's not.
IMG_4792.gif
LOL

As obscure as some of the questions felt, it was honestly really cool to look through posts from TBT's early years, even ones from before the site was open to the public, and to see some of the people that have come and gone over the years. I even recognized some people who still pop in from time to time or were around when I was active in 2015-2016, which was neat!

Getting to see little time capsules of TBT's journey to becoming the way it is today was so special (even if some of the people and posts from the early years were.. questionable). As much as I love TBT and the people here that I've known since I joined in 2015, I don't think I acknowledge the work, dedication and years that it took to get here nearly enough. There was a time when there was no site domain, no seasonal theme (let alone a banner that reflects real time), no collectibles, smaller events, less than 100 members etc. It's crazy how much can change in 20 years.

I'm gonna shut up now cause this is not that serious LOL, but getting to learn things about TBT that I probably never would have without this quiz was cool! I can't wait for the answers reveal. :>

though this part from TBT's last 2014 direct made me feel a kinda way....
This means in the distant year of 2020...
wdym 2020 was 6 years away from 2014..... wdym 2020 was 4 years ago....

Last edited:
Did anyone else stumble across this piece of history? I’m surprised it still works! https://thebelltree.tripod.com/
Oh wow. I’d come across it via the wayback machine but didn’t think it would possibly work still, didn’t try that. Don’t try to click on the link to the forums in there tho, the site is dead and redirects to… extremely questionable ads. Hopefully closing it quickly was enough to not put my phone at any risk 😬
Post automatically merged:

Or maybe what I came across was just the forums which looked similar. I don’t feel like I remember it having recent saves in the wayback machine

It was fun going through a bunch of the old boards but it really makes me wish we could see the old event boards and stuff😔 I wanna see the olden days of TBT.
That's actually the plan with the Forum Archive Project mentioned in the February Direct! The plan is still to release it this year.

I saw that 2014 post about 2020 as well it was interesting to read from a 2024 perspective for sure.

Did anyone else stumble across this piece of history? I’m surprised it still works! https://thebelltree.tripod.com/
Well damn. I guess that means I got number 20 wrong!!! 😭😭😭

😂😂😂

Since everything from the quiz should be turned in by now via deadline can we start talking about the answers?

istg if 13 was talking about the url it has to be the absolutely most **** worded thing in history

there's like a 0% chance if you ask someone what x site is called that they'd tell you the full url and not just the name the website operates under

anyways

The Bell Tree Fair

The next Bell Tree Fair is unkown.

What happens during The Bell Tree Fair?: Members get a gift. Party at the forum! Most employees and members stay here longer. Free balloons for everyone. Scavenger hunt. Games. Lots of fun!!!!

what a cursed blurb, tbh

Back