The Bell Tree Fair 2024 is now open!

Event status
Pending results
IMG_8358.jpeg

I see @/Flittermouse in the banner :D🎉🎉🎉.

Thank you to all the staff members for giving us lots of activities to do in such a big scale with so many events happening. I was sad summer was finishing so this provided me a lot of entertainment making the last weeks of my summer busy and fun!
It's truly amazing how this community has kept going strong with events throughout the years for so long, and all thanks to the dedicated staff members.
Happy Birthday TBT, you deserve all the praise!

I'm super grateful for the downtime while we wait for remaining tickets, polls, etc., and it's given me time to properly look through all the contest entries. 👀 I'm still trying to make my way through all of them and while I'm not sure I can read through every entry in Besting Blunders, I have to say I've been pretty invested in reading this time around! 😊 I admittedly never looked into writing events much beyond maybe 2-3 entries in the past due to laziness, even though I know we have some great writers on this forum. I feel bad since they seem to be overlooked, so I'm happy to say I've read beyond 2-3 this time, and it's been really refreshing! It's so interesting to see everyone's stories and writing styles. :>

I'm also very excited to see the entire Canvas Crossing thread once it's revealed along with the Closing Ceremony! 💕 I know there were a handful of people doubting their skills, but it was really nice to see everyone gain more confidence and end up enjoying themselves, even if they didn't consider drawing their forté. I drew five which was more than I thought I'd have time for, so I'm glad I got around to it. Overall I'm pretty happy I got around to participating in all the events, as I wasn't sure how do-able it was going in.

I know staff still have work to do, but I hope you're all able to rest after everything's done. 🥹

Last edited:
1722099327699-png.572670

Thank you everyone for participating in our special TBT birthday party activities for The Bell Tree Fair 2024! We are now entering the "wrapping up" phase before we eventually get to the event's closing ceremony. That is still a ways away because we must first go through the nomination process for each of the Fair's events. As always, you all submitted so many creative and amazing entries, so I'm sure it will be difficult to pick the winners! In the meantime, there will be a few more goings-on as you wait.

First, the Wondrous Wardrobe favorites will be "announced" early through our banner scene. As promised, the winning birthday party reps from this event will be added to the scene at the top of the forum. We'll add a new rep every day until each one of our seven favorites is featured, so see if you can tell who's who until they're all officially announced in the closing ceremony with the rest of the Fair's events.

Polls for our four contests will be posted in the Voting Both soon, likely by this weekend. Unlike regular events, contest results are decided through polls, which allows the community to decide the winning entries. The staff will nominate the entries that can be voted for.

The previously announced quiz, which can earn you 0 - 9 tickets and throwback tickets will now start this Thursday, August 29th. You will have until Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to submit your answers. The answers will be posted with the closing ceremony.

Mystery balloon tokens will continue to turn into new balloons every now and then, but be sure to spend your confetti by September 1st! I understand some of you are waiting to receive the remaining tickets from your event entries, but we should hopefully have these finished over the next couple of days.

If you spent your tickets on a physical prize, we'll PM you with directions about where to input your address soon. This process can take some time, so we'll start it soon instead of waiting for the final physical prizes to be given away through our raffles.

The raffle winners will not be drawn until sometime after the closing ceremony. The exact date will be announced in that thread. As for the closing ceremony itself, we don't have an exact date for when it will be posted, but we'll share updates as the pieces mentioned above fall into place. Thanks!
Thank you to the staff, and everyone involved in creating another fabulous fun event!!🎈

My feeling when I had 57 confetti still and could still exchange for a balloon, and it was about to just go to waste.

I suppose it would have been sacrificed to the confetti gods, whoever that is. But I just purchased one more balloon token, so now it's all used up. :3

Congrats to everyone who made it on the banner so far! You all looked great. I meant to say so earlier, but I've been so distracted lately. TN4U your rep made me think of Fairly Oddparents character with the big hat 🎉

Back