• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Game Of Werewolf

Basically, try and discuss who you think the werewolf is and give a reason and then dispute who to lynch. xD

I'll wait till the rest of the guys say something :3

Also, some things I say may not make sense as I was given a lot of lollies and was allowed to eat them all.. (So I did, duh!)

You better guys talk

1- Fireninja1
2- FoxWolf64
3- Dolby
4- Kippla
5- PikaSweet
6- Blu Rose
7- Farobi
8- SorryNotSorry
9- ITookYourWaffles
10- Klinkguin

And also I am not a wolf, Farobi you bully

Question is it Daytime or Nighttime?

i think the deadline's a bit too early, dont you think? some are probably at school right now :(

at this rate we are probably going to lynch a random, which i really dont want to do.

also question to blueskittlewolf: why are you so eager to end day early? want to discuss among the wolves? i know i would want to be a werewolf if i was the person who picked my own role ;)

i think the deadline's a bit too early, dont you think? some are probably at school right now :(

at this rate we are probably going to lynch a random, which i really dont want to do.

also question to blueskittlewolf: why are you so eager to end day early? want to discuss among the wolves? i know i would want to be a werewolf if i was the person who picked my own role ;)
Eager to end early? Oh! I get extremely tired and can't focus..UNLESS, someone can take care of the time keeping while I sleep..
Discussing among the wolves? I'd find that funny to see who they'd pick..

Eager to end early? Oh! I get extremely tired and can't focus..UNLESS, someone can take care of the time keeping while I sleep..
Discussing among the wolves? I'd find that funny to see who they'd pick..

Okay BlueSkittleWolf is a werewolf the town wins end story hahahaha Im just kidding
No suspicion peeps so far :)

Back