• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Game Of Werewolf

Sorry I'm late, I checked out my role PM.

We can either look for deeply hidden clues or make theories, or just vote on a random person. Seers should ask for clues, then attempt to convey that info. You are basically a Detective, trying to give out someone's role without revealing yourself.

Sorry I'm late, I checked out my role PM.

We can either look for deeply hidden clues or make theories, or just vote on a random person. Seers should ask for clues, then attempt to convey that info. You are basically a Detective, trying to give out someone's role without revealing yourself.

We all know that lynching someone randomly isn't going to work.

So, if we don't get stuff done for day 1, what do we do day 2? Come on!

Just remember you don't lynch, meaning that night has fallen and when the a werewolf tells me who they'll kill, I'll switch it to day unless the seer(s) ask for clues.

Well- When's the werewolf message getting here, hm? Getting kinda worrying..
If I haven't recieved a message by when I go to bed- I'll probably make something up, I may wait longer though.

kippla is dead. interesting -- waffles is a wolf i just know it.

will you modkill inactives skittlewolf?

kippla is dead. interesting -- waffles is a wolf i just know it.

will you modkill inactives skittlewolf?
If it's high inactivity, I may. If they haven't participated in a few days, I just might.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It'll be rare for me to do so.

Back