• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Game Of Werewolf

No!

Anyways, I was effectively dying in my sleep, guys.

I would like to take the initiative and call attention to Farobi. He doesn't seem to have suspicions:

I'll wait till the rest of the guys say something :3

This could mean that he is a werewolf, as he wouldn't have suspicions if he were a werewolf, would he? He would know who everybody is, right?
And, I know this isn't really good evidence, but do we have anything better?

Eastern Standard Time sucks.

I was up, it's just that I wasn't on any Internet-connected device.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and, except for the Villagers, I forgot to add that part.

This could mean that he is a werewolf, as he wouldn't have suspicions if he were a werewolf, would he? He would know who everybody is, right?

Huh? Iirc I questioned SkittleWolf a bit cause I have mild suspicions on her. Ofc I'm not having big suspicions, it's because not everybody talked yet.

I'm too lazy to figure it out... (And Tired..)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huh? Iirc I questioned SkittleWolf a bit cause I have mild suspicions on her. Ofc I'm not having big suspicions, it's because not everybody talked yet.
Wait.. Me? Why..? D:

Omg I told you guys lynch BlueSkittleWolf!!! As you can see her user WOLF gosh she is suspicious end game Town wins yayyyy xDDD
No!

Anyways, I was effectively dying in my sleep, guys.

I would like to take the initiative and call attention to Farobi. He doesn't seem to have suspicions:
I'll wait till the rest of the guys say something :3

And, I know this isn't really good evidence, but do we have anything better?

I don't think that Farobi is a Werewolf. I have no suspicion list guys since non of you guys are suspicious.

Anyway Ciao!

Omg I told you guys lynch BlueSkittleWolf!!! As you can see her user WOLF gosh she is suspicious end game Town wins yayyyy xDDD

I don't think that Farobi is a Werewolf. I have no suspicion list guys since non of you guys are suspicious.

Anyway Ciao!
Bwahahaha!
GAME OVER FRIENDS
Just kidding..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, I may need to turn it to night- quickly, choose who to lynch unless you can lynch when I get up?

Don't worry, Farobi... I'm tired, too. Pretty much just woke up when I had posted that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I say BlueSkittleWolf, as there is no other person logical evidence has been pointed at... XD

Anyways... I say Farobi sorrynotsorry.
It's just a shot in the dark. I wouldn't be surprised if sorrynotsorry was innocent, but we don't have any evidence against anyone!

And now I watch as presumably everyone uses my random accusations against me.

Don't worry, Farobi... I'm tired, too. Pretty much just woke up when I had posted that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I say BlueSkittleWolf, as there is no other person logical evidence has been pointed at... XD

Anyways... I say Farobi sorrynotsorry.
It's just a shot in the dark. I wouldn't be surprised if sorrynotsorry was innocent, but we don't have any evidence against anyone!

And now I watch as presumably everyone uses my random accusations against me.
Naw, pretty sure they'll all be aimed at me. Though, as I know everyone's roles, I thought it'd be fair to make myself a villager- I just won't vote because I know the roles, otherwise I would vote on a random.

Alright, I'm going to bed. Get back to me when I wake up (or someone PM) so I know who to lynch. Then the werewolves strike!

Okay, we need to get to work. Who do we have suspicions against?

I don't have any logically placed suspicions.

Back