• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Gaming Grove - Closed!

The Mario Party Superstars session will start in about 15 minutes! The stream will also be live around then at
So feel free to spectate! Remember to chat in the #gaming-grove-1 channel if you're spectating.

@S.J. @deana @Zerous @xlisapisa will be the participants for this round!
(@digimon and @IonicKarma are backups in case something goes wrong.)

To join, make sure you have me added as a friend first. Then go to Online Play -> Friend Game -> Join Room
Room ID:
792 202
Room password: 0823

TBT username: Vsmith
In-game name: Val
Switch code:
SW-4570-4139-7321

Session(s): Thursday, August 25th 2022 @ 9:00 PM FT; Sunday, August 28th 2022 @ 8:00 PM FT

The Mario Party Superstars session will start in about 15 minutes! The stream will also be live around then at
So feel free to spectate! Remember to chat in the #gaming-grove-1 channel if you're spectating.

@S.J. @deana @Zerous @xlisapisa will be the participants for this round!
(@digimon and @IonicKarma are backups in case something goes wrong.)

To join, make sure you have me added as a friend first. Then go to Online Play -> Friend Game -> Join Room
Room ID:
792 202
Room password: 0823
The session is now over! Thanks for joining and watching my silly stickers and glorious victory :")

1661305844983.png

Participants: @S.J. @deana @xlisapisa
Spectators:
xara
firesquids
lieryl
Zerous
Ionic Karma
Newbiemayor
Flicky
FraudulentDimetrodon
corlee1289
*exists*
moo_nieu
TiffaniStarr
Peach
OswinOswald
skarmoury
Faerie
Gene
VSmith
soup
Plume
jadetine
~Kilza~
princess paw
Kattea
Jem
Green Turtle Shell
digimon

The Splatoon 2 session at Thursday, August 25th 2022 @ 5:00 PM FT will be cancelled, and I won't be able to stream tomorrow's SSBU session at 5PM (though the session will still be run by mar) 😔

Sudden work commitments popping up 😭

TBT Username: FraudulentDimetrodon
In-Game Name: Zia
Switch Code: SW-4385-6048-3900

Session(s):
  • Splatoon 2 | Thursday, August 25th 2022 @ 5:00 PM FT (Mistreil) (canceled)
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | Wednesday, August 31st 2022 @ 5:00 PM FT (Mairmalade (mar))

I'd like to sign up for some more sessions, please! I've quoted my original post for convenience.

TBT Username: FraudulentDimetrodon
In-Game Name: Zia
Switch Code: SW-4385-6048-3900

Session(s):
  • Splatoon 2 | Wednesday, August 24th 2022 @ 8:00 PM FT (dizzy bone)
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | Thursday, August 25th 2022 @ 9:00 PM FT (Mistreil)

Just a heads up that I had the time zone confused a bit and I won't be on for either of the following SSBU sessions
Super Smash Bros. UltimateWednesday, August 24th 2022 @ 5:00 PM FT
Super Smash Bros. UltimateSaturday, August 27th 2022 @ 3:00 PM FT

I can still be there for this session though
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate📹 Thursday, August 25th 2022 @ 7:00 PM FT

very sorry for the trouble 🤦‍♀️

So sad that I can’t enjoy spectating (would always be too scared to participate 😂) but due to time difference and working it’s not possible 🥲 (rip tickets and puts Pom poms away for the next time 💜)

If anyone wishes to see more GMT+1/2-friendly sessions on weekday evenings then please let me know what games you enjoy playing and I'll see what I can do. I own SSBU, MK8D, Splatoon 2, Super Mario Party, and Mario Party Superstars.

Any sessions I host will likely be scheduled at short notice (1-2 days in advance) because my housing/work situation makes my whereabouts night-to-night a bit unpredictable right now.

I submitted a submission on Sunday after Participating and Spectating two different events and it hasn't been approved yet?
I just want to make sure that it wasn't missed or if I did it wrong somehow, I can plan out what events I can do to get proper credit before the week ends.
(If it hasn't been approved for other reasons, then I am sorry for asking.)

I submitted a submission on Sunday after Participating and Spectating two different events and it hasn't been approved yet?
I just want to make sure that it wasn't missed or if I did it wrong somehow, I can plan out what events I can do to get proper credit before the week ends.
(If it hasn't been approved for other reasons, then I am sorry for asking.)
We haven't accepted any of them yet! We'll likely be getting to them over the weekend and processing them in bulk. I wouldn't worry too much, so long as you've followed the instructions in the opening post (i.e. posting evidence of both sessions, having only a single thread in the submission board, etc.)

If anyone wishes to see more GMT+1/2-friendly sessions on weekday evenings then please let me know what games you enjoy playing and I'll see what I can do. I own SSBU, MK8D, Splatoon 2, Super Mario Party, and Mario Party Superstars.

Any sessions I host will likely be scheduled at short notice (1-2 days in advance) because my housing/work situation makes my whereabouts night-to-night a bit unpredictable right now.

This would be great if possible! No worries if you'd rather not though. The only game I have is MK8D unfortunately

In case any gaming sessions get cancelled, I'm trying to figure out how to spectate. The issue- I only have access on mobile (android), nothing else. Does anyone know if there is a way to keep the discord and twitch both open @ the same time on mobile? I appreciate any help.

Also, I really hope my level zero ssbu "skills" aren't too embarrassing tomorrow....

Done for today! Participants will be added in a new post below.

Hello everyone!

The arena for the Super Smash Brothers Ultimate session is now live. :) Please note that this session will not be streamed. We'll be starting with four-player free-for-all/team battles and may switch into 1v1s if space and time permits.

We'll be in the #gaming-grove-1 channel on Discord if you'd like to chat during games.

Arena Details:
Arena Name:
TBT
Password: 8888

To Join:
- Select Online
- Select Smash
- Select Battle Arenas
- Select Join Arena
- Select Friends' Arenas
- Join mar's arena using the details above

Please remember to take a screenshot sometime during the session that shows your IGN to verify your participation.

Last edited:
TBT username: Rio_
In-game name: Rio
Switch code: SW-5093-8793-0612

If it's not too late I'd like to also sign up for:
Splatoon 2📹 Wednesday, August 24th 2022 @ 8:00 PM FTdizzy bone
Because I didn't realize tomorrow's session was cancelled until now 😅

Oh yes please! MK8D would be brilliant! 🤞

Done for today! Participants will be added in a new post below.

Hello everyone!

The arena for the Super Smash Brothers Ultimate session is now live. :) Please note that this session will not be streamed. We'll be starting with four-player free-for-all/team battles and may switch into 1v1s if space and time permits.

We'll be in the #gaming-grove-1 channel on Discord if you'd like to chat during games.

Arena Details:
Arena Name:
TBT
Password: 8888

To Join:
- Select Online
- Select Smash
- Select Battle Arenas
- Select Join Arena
- Select Friends' Arenas
- Join mar's arena using the details above

Please remember to take a screenshot sometime during the session that shows your IGN to verify your participation.
Great games, all! I've added the list of participants in the spoiler tag below:

Splatoon 2's 8:00 PM Session is staring soon! Wednesday, August 24th 2022 @ 8:00 PM FT

PB PW will be 1999. See you soon!

In case any gaming sessions get cancelled, I'm trying to figure out how to spectate. The issue- I only have access on mobile (android), nothing else. Does anyone know if there is a way to keep the discord and twitch both open @ the same time on mobile? I appreciate any help.

Also, I really hope my level zero ssbu "skills" aren't too embarrassing tomorrow....
At least on my iPhone when I open Twitch streams and then change apps I get a same video preview I can watch while in Discord

Didn’t realize tomorrow’s session was canceled either!

TBT username: Equity
In-game name: Pistachio
Switch code: SW-2812-0503-8132

Session(s):
Wednesday, August 24th 2022 @ 8:00 PM FT

Thank you all for joining us for Splatoon 2's Wednesday 24th's 8:00PM session! 🦑

Participants:
FraudulentDimetrodon
digimon
Equity
Rio_
Hayden
Yanrima
Ionic Karma
aus
DaisyFan
Hat'

Spectators:
DaCoSim
melancholycobra
StarlitGlitch
michealsmells
flowerprincessfan
DespairingRumba
AppleBitterCrumble
8oki
~Kilza~
Plume
moo_nieu
jjustinaxx
S.J.
btris

Let me know if I have missed anyone! If your discord handle is different from your TBT username, please remember to specify when submitting your spectator screen shot! Thanks all for joining!

Back