• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway The Great 10 Million Bell Giveaway

Panamae

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (11) +
HNI_0048.JPG

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I was lucky enough to have turnip sell prices at 532 bells. As a result of over 30+ people visiting and tipping incredibly generously (thank you everyone), I managed to amass the huge sum of 10 million bells.
I never expected to get so much and, to be honest, I don't want any of it! So to celebrate the kindness of strangers, I am going to release this money back into the community and it's yours to take at no charge.

9 million of the 10 I earned is going to be given away, in stacks of 1 million each. If you'd like to get in on a small fortune, please simply send me a PM and I will let you come and collect it. Again, I'd like to thank everyone who visited yesterday; this was not possible without you!

Last edited:
So sweet! I'd love to do the same if I ever got good turnip prices and tips! ^ ^
Fingers crossed!

Annnnd it's all gone! Thank you to everybody who got in touch and stopped by. Remember, all the money given away today was tipped to me by fellow Bell Tree regulars, so it's great to see it go back out to more of you :)

Last edited:
Annnnd it's all gone! Thank you to everybody who got in touch and stopped by. Remember, all the money given away today was tipped to me by fellow Bell Tree regulars, so it's great to see it go back out to more of you :)

Was it gone before or after i replied? You didnt pm me back :(

Back