• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

omg who is ZebraQueen? ;)

haha- seriously tho, it would be good to have a master list of changed names, or if prior names were listed on a user's homepage or something, cause in most cases it gets confusing...

Last edited:
Hey, random question. Is "I want this post removed so I can have all my art shop options in a row on the first page" a valid reason to report? For example:

Post 1: (Majority of my art and shop stuff)
Post 2: (Second thing that I sell that is art related)
Post 3: Random person's post
Post 4: My reply to random person's post

Could I report Post 3 to have it removed so I could edit Post 4 to be another Art Sell related post, and therefor have three continuous art selling Posts on my thread?

The actual page says reports are only for
"- Rule Violations
- Escalating Arguments
- Request Thread Locks, Moves, or Title Changes"
and I just wanted to ask before I assume o.o

Last edited:
I made a shop put it was under construction and the title said UNDER CONSTRUCTION DO NOT ENTER OR POST and someone posted in there on purpose and was like "opps i posted I'm a horrible person" (this was their unedited post btw) Should I give them a negitive Wifi-reating?

I made a shop put it was under construction and the title said UNDER CONSTRUCTION DO NOT ENTER OR POST and someone posted in there on purpose and was like "opps i posted I'm a horrible person" (this was their unedited post btw) Should I give them a negitive Wifi-reating?

Just report it and the mods should take care of it.. Also people still pull this crap.. jeebus

It's called locking the thread.

Back