• The Bell Tree Fair 2024 has arrived! For the forum's twentieth year, the event's theme is a birthday party for The Bell Tree! From dozens of tasks, contests, puzzles, and more earn tickets to buy new collectibles, old collectibles, and custom-made physical prizes (the most ever!). Thank you for helping us celebrate this community milestone and good luck!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I may be missing something… but how do you delete a poll on a thread? I put one on my Splatoon thread about the splatfest teams and cannot figure out how to remove it! Thanks in advance for the help!

How do I change the order of the lineup on my profile? I've looked all over .'.

The only thing I can think of is to discard the ones I already have.

How do I change the order of the lineup on my profile? I've looked all over .'.

The only thing I can think of is to discard the ones I already have.

From our FAQ:

How Do I Change the Order of My Collectible Lineup?
Currently, there is no easy way to do this beyond trading others for specific collectible dates.

Collectibles are automatically organized by the date of the collectible. The collectibles with the newest date will be displayed on the top left whereas the oldest dated collectible will appear on the bottom right.

In cases where the date and time of the collectibles are the same, the collectible ID (the number at the end of the URL on its shop page) will be taken into account. The lower the number, the older the collectible. This means a collectible with an ID of, for example, '300,' will appear before (to the left of) a collectible with an ID of '200' if the date and time are the same.

Most people trade collectibles to get specific timestamps.

I see. That declines my interest rather intensively.

However, thank you, I do appreciate the information. It'll save me from digging through my profile settings looking for this.

(The place I sought this information initially was 'The Bell System: Beginners Guide'). I looked in the wrong place.

In certain cases, if you click on a user’s profile, it gives you a message saying

“Oops! We ran into some problems.

This user's profile is not available.”

What does the message mean?

Last edited:
I've seen instances of people making a thread asking for stuff in an Animal Crossing game, then people redirect them to services in the forums that have it available.

For example, Person A is looking for a dormant volcano from ACNH in a specific variant. Person B replies to the post, saying "Go to [username]'s thread! They have everything you need."

I didn't realize you could get warnings for that until I saw someone bring it up. Is it really allowed or not?

In certain cases, if you click on a user’s profile, it gives you a message saying

“Oops! We ran into some problems.

This user's profile is not available.”

What does the message mean?
It either means their account is de-activated, or they have been permanently banned.

I've seen instances of people making a thread asking for stuff in an Animal Crossing game, then people redirect them to services in the forums that have it available.

For example, Person A is looking for a dormant volcano from ACNH in a specific variant. Person B replies to the post, saying "Go to [username]'s thread! They have everything you need."

I didn't realize you could get warnings for that until I saw someone bring it up. Is it really allowed or not?
That would count as “interfering with others’ trading threads”, which is against the rules. You can direct Person A to Person B’s thread by posting in Person B’s thread or on Person A’s profile, but not on Person A’s thread.

Back