The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

1. Can I check how many of each collectible exist?
2. Can I check who has it?
You can check how many of each exist by clicking on the actual collectible name in yours or someone’s inventory. It will say how many exist but that number doesn’t include raffles, and doesn’t exist for imposters.

You cannot tell who has them other than coming across it.

You can check how many of each exist by clicking on the actual collectible name in yours or someone’s inventory. It will say how many exist but that number doesn’t include raffles, and doesn’t exist for imposters.

You cannot tell who has them other than coming across it.
Thank you. I was wondering if there is somewhere an actual number other than what is listed in “Items sold" since the number of new balloons is inaccurate. I kinda figured out it's because they weren't sold in the standard way.

yeah, anything not directly bought from the shop as well as anything sold back to the shop fudges things up. plus deletions, but idk how often people actually do that, outside of exactly raffle tickets (which are largely irrevelevent here). it's probably doing the least work in messing up the numbers though, if I had to guess

like the yellow candy lists 15,511 sold, and while there are still a lot out there, it is absolutely nowhere close to that many available. only showing that high because of people buying a ton during those events it was used as a transformation raffle entry, and then proceeding to sell most if not all their duds back to recoup losses somewhat
Post automatically merged:

and doesn’t exist for imposters.

it does though

that said, this is the first event where imposters have been made directly purchasable. so only existence data of ones sold during this fair are available, and currently only for exactly ones sold during this fair

Last edited:
ive always been curious, how do you actually use the active and hidden buttons properly? I know active shows the collectible and hidden hides it from the sidebar, but sometimes i click both and sometimes i click neither and idk what that looks like to other people. 😭

ive always been curious, how do you actually use the active and hidden buttons properly? I know active shows the collectible and hidden hides it from the sidebar, but sometimes i click both and sometimes i click neither and idk what that looks like to other people. 😭
Setting your collectibles to active/hidden determines if they're viewable in your inventory. You can see your own collectibles, but other users won't see the hidden collectibles when they go to your inventory.

I believe de/activating collectibles just means if they're visible in your sidebar.

Setting your collectibles to active/hidden determines if they're viewable in your inventory. You can see all your own collectibles, but other users won't see the hidden collectibles when they go to your inventory.

I believe de/activating collectibles just means if they're visible in your sidebar.
oh okay, so for example i neither check active nor hidden, that means people can see it in my inventory but not my sidebar? :0

oh okay, so for example i neither check active nor hidden, that means people can see it in my inventory but not my sidebar? :0
Yep! I logged out of my account and looked at my inventory, and all my collectibles that have neither options selected can be seen.

To clarify:
Active = Collectible is on your sidebar (and obviously viewable)
Hidden = Collectible is deactivated and cannot be seen by other users in inventory
Neither = Collectible is deactivated, but still visible in inventory

Yep! I logged out of my account and looked at my inventory, and all my collectibles that have neither options selected can be seen.

To clarify:
Active = Collectible is on your sidebar (and obviously viewable)
Hidden = Collectible is deactivated and cannot be seen by other users in inventory
Neither = Collectible is deactivated, but still visible in inventory
OHH OKAY THANK YOU!!! omg i was wondering how those buttons worked.... LMAO
thank you so much c:

OHH OKAY THANK YOU!!! omg i was wondering how those buttons worked.... LMAO
thank you so much c:
I’ll add that clicking active AND hidden keeps them in the active section but not viewable. It’s nice for quicker change lineups, but still not that quick if you have a lot of collectibles. It just means you don’t have to start all the way at Inactive.

I’ll add that clicking active AND hidden keeps them in the active section but not viewable. It’s nice for quicker change lineups, but still not that quick if you have a lot of collectibles. It just means you don’t have to start all the way at Inactive.
yeaaa thats what ive been doing this whole time, easier to click a bunch then just hide/unhide them all at once. thank you!

I've searched this thread for my particular question, but I couldn't find any answers: Is there a limit on how many replies you can have in a conversation?
I guess I'm answering this since it was forgotten.

I...don't think there's a limit. My longest conversation started almost 2 months ago and is now 8 pages long. I could make it go on for who knows how long if I wanted to.

That's just my reasoning, though. Maybe someone else here knows better than a newbie like me. XP

I've searched this thread for my particular question, but I couldn't find any answers: Is there a limit on how many replies you can have in a conversation?

I guess I'm answering this since it was forgotten.

I...don't think there's a limit. My longest conversation started almost 2 months ago and is now 8 pages long. I could make it go on for who knows how long if I wanted to.

That's just my reasoning, though. Maybe someone else here knows better than a newbie like me. XP
I don't know about a limit, but I do have a conversation exchange that is 121 pages / 2400+ replies long. 😂

it's worth noting if you have a lot, it will "save" selections up to 336 selected between pages. so like for example, with my current lineup, once I hid all the colllectibles that would've been in the way, all I had to do was go and select everything I wanted visible and then choose to unhide. it didn't matter what page I was on at the time, so long as I had selected them prior

Back