The Luck of the Dragon

Oh wow!!! I won something!!! I have horrible luck so this comes off as a huge surprise to me!! I would've been happy with a dragon token as well :^D but wowie!!
Thank you to the TBT staff for hosting this event!!!
(also .. how does this work... how do you get the prize..)
The prizes will be sent out Wednesday at the earliest! It's in the post above the one with the prize winners list:
The prizes below will be sent out no earlier than 2 PM EST on Wednesday 28th February 2024. If you've Dragon Tokens you want to spend before receiving your prize, please do so now. After this time has past they may go out at any time.

Congratulations to all the winners! I’ll probably just do with my Dragon Token what @/Midoriya is going to do.
NOOOOOOOOOOO, I wanted an orange!!!!11!1

All joking aside, congrats to the winners. Ngl, I'm probably just going to give away whatever I use my token on. Still appreciated though! 💚

Super excited to have won something! I actually really like the red balloon, so this is a lovely surprise. I didn’t win my couple of first-choice collectibles, but I’m thrilled to have gotten something I don’t already own, and a balloon will be perfect for spring.

Also, big thanks to staff for listening to forum members and handing out prizes to everyone. I honestly think that the fun of working together as a group and being rewarded as a group is much greater.

I've got rotten luck with raffles as usual, bummer. 😕
Congrats to the winners!
For me, I don’t know if I have bad luck, or if the staff know my true intentions with raffle participation, which is to sell what I win. Since they don’t have any biases towards any of the users, it’s very likely bad luck. But they did say that to participate in a raffle or giveaway with the sole intention of selling the prize is poor taste.

Ha9PfmN.gif

This post is a joke. Just fyi

For me, I don’t know if I have bad luck, or if the staff know my true intentions with raffle participation, which is to sell what I win. Since they don’t have any biases towards any of the users, it’s very likely bad luck. But they did say that to participate in a raffle or giveaway with the sole intention of selling the prize is poor taste.
I can assure you that we did not and would not bump anyone from the prize list based on their intentions. The RNG fell where it fell.

Congrats to all the winners! 🎉

I've got rotten luck with raffles as usual, bummer. 😕
Congrats to the winners!
At the very least you still got a token. I think the only time I won a raffle was for the camp 2022 event where I just dumped everything I had on the Eshop giftcard. I'm pretty sure I was the only one that did that anyway lol.

At the very least you still got a token. I think the only time I won a raffle was for the camp 2022 event where I just dumped everything I had on the Eshop giftcard. I'm pretty sure I was the only one that did that anyway lol.
True, so glad they bumped the chances of a token to 100% , that was cool :)

View attachment 538266
Flower Glow Wand Winners

Aurita
Yanrima~
Zerous​
Yoooo! I really won something?

I'm honestly surprised that I remotely won something in a raffle! 😳

And congratulations to the other winners of the raffle, enjoy your prize collectibles!🥳
(I still can't believe I won a glow wand collectible out of all things.)

But they did say that to participate in a raffle or giveaway with the sole intention of selling the prize is poor taste.

When did they say this? When I won a star wand in the holiday raffle, they said I am free to sell or trade it as I wish, but to please let them know if anyone is pressuring me.

Back