• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Master of Disguise

GAH I was tempted to pick Lionel, but I knew I'd kick myself if I didn't choose Rod and the shapeshifter chose him. Oh well—my gut says Olaf today so I'm going with him!

god these moustached villagers are ruling the game.. third time lucky is the saying right?

Man, I'm going to go all 13 rounds and not get any of these right.

My first instinct was Lionel but since Cousteau was first, I thought it might be asking too much for it to be the moustached villager again. Apparently not. Went with Sydney because of the Sidney character from Scream and because she's looking off to the side like "Who, me?".

This is hard.

I thought about picking Lionel, but went with Sydney instead. This time I'm going with Nibbles. Her face just stands out from the crowd.

Glad my gut didn’t let me down this time. I kept coming back to look at Lionel. I swear I choose these for the dumbest reasons.

This time my vote goes to Olaf. I have personal beef with him and he’s hella sus in my book so no way he isn’t up to something 😤

I've got both so far! Now Nibbles will definitely help me keep my streak

Since Nibbles is my oldest son’s fav villager, I had to go w/ her this round. Don’t let me down Nibbles!!! I’m 0/2 so far so 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Well I didn’t do the first round cause I didn’t wanna waste 2 energy just to get 12 but then they changed it so if you win you get gold so I had to join in

But I voted rod last round and Samson this round (go Samson)

Lionel was my second guess
I picked Sydney because she's my least favorite villager and I knew I would scream if the correct answer was actually her and I didn't pick her...

dang sydney wasn't lucky for me lol

guessing the cheese mouse! he's cute!

Oh no, Bill failed me for the first time D: I'm going for Olaf cause he looks snazzy!

I just chose randomly this time. Looking for "hints" seems pointless. Unless....

Correct. This entire event is RNG: from the five cards presented each day to which one is actually selected. It's not worth over-thinking it!

Correct. This entire event is RNG: from the five cards presented each day to which one is actually selected. It's not worth over-thinking it!
That's what you want us to think! I shall not fall for your machinations!!!

/jk

Round 3 Results

The Shapeshifter's card was...

Day3_Card3_Pudge.png

Pudge!
If you voted for Pudge then you will soon receive your payout of 2 Ghostly Gold and 15 Spectral Energy: 2 in the form of a refund; 13 in a new reaction. Anyone three for three?

Onto the next one!​

Last edited:
Back