• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Master of Disguise

Round 4

shapeshifterscard.png

Who will the Shapeshifter turn into today?

Day4_Card1_Tutu.png
Day4_Card2_Lolly.png
Day4_Card3_Tex.png
Day4_Card4_Charlise.png
Day4_Card5_Nan.png

Remember to submit your guess for Round 4 in the The Master of Disguise submission board by 4:59AM EDT on October 28th 2022. Your guess will cost you 2 Spectral Energy. You may only make one guess per round and you cannot change your guess once it has been submitted.

If you are found to be cheating, you will still be charged for submitting your guesses and you will not receive any Spectral Energy.

NB: There will be delays in the front page of this thread being updated and the payout going out. I'm posting this on mobile on the way to a meeting at 5:20AM ET. I'll update everything properly when I'm home in a couple of hours.

Last edited:
Impossible. You can’t look at Olaf and tell me he wasn’t involved in this.

D3_Winner.png

Update

Now that I'm home: the results/new round announcements have been split into separate posts, the front page of this thread has been updated, and our 26 winners have been sent the payout for Round 3! Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

I was gonna pick Olaf but glad I chose Pudge.

Pudge is wearing a shirt pattern (karakusa) that is commonly used by generic Japanese thieves for their bags of loot. So I thought: thief > disguise.

But then again, I'm just overthinking this, and Chris already said that it's RNG.
Or is it really?

My gut feeling failed me yesterday, but Lolly is standing out to me. 🤔 And who wouldn't want to be as adorable as her?

I’m gonna go with Lolly this time because she looks like my cat and was one of my starters in NL. Come on rng, don’t fail me now!

Spiritually and morally obligated to vote for birb. Tex, don't let me down like Bill. :(

Lost the first, won the second, lost the third. Time for another win.

glares at the choices

Last edited:
Oh nice, glad I was able to correctly guess Pudge. 2/3 now, any correct guesses after this is just pure profit. Love to see it.

Too bad there really isn't a villager standing out to me right now, so this round feels like it'll be a swing and a miss for me, lmao.

I was going to guess Tex but clicking the link just goes to a page that says
There are no threads in this forum.

Back