• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Master of Disguise

AW MAN

wrong again

lolly won't steer me wrong though i feel it

I chose Lolly this time, and I'm already a winner, because she's so darn cute. Even if I don't win, I still win.

2:15:15 A (Lolly - Skippy the bug).jpg

Round 4 Results

The Shapeshifter's card was...

Day4_Card5_Nan.png

Nan!
If you voted for Nan then you will soon receive your payout of 2 Ghostly Gold and 15 Spectral Energy: 2 in the form of a refund; 13 in a new reaction. Spend it wisely!

Onto the next one!​

Round 5

shapeshifterscard.png

Who will the Shapeshifter turn into today?

Day5_Card1_Peanut.png
Day5_Card2_Bangle.png
Day5_Card3_Phoebe.png
Day5_Card4_Kyle.png
Day5_Card5_Limberg.png

Remember to submit your guess for Round 5 in the The Master of Disguise submission board by 4:59AM EDT on October 29th 2022. Your guess will cost you 2 Spectral Energy. You may only make one guess per round and you cannot change your guess once it has been submitted.

If you are found to be cheating, you will still be charged for submitting your guesses and you will not receive any Spectral Energy.

I didn't even try to debate this in my mind I just picked Limberg because he needs a makeover, and if he sees the shapeshifter impersonating him, maybe he will reevaluate his life choices.

Yes! Glad I chose Nan. She was theorized as Chevre's "shadow".

I still don't believe this is RNG, Chris.
Or I am still overthinking this.

Back