• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Master of Disguise

Round 1 Results

The Shapeshifter's card was...

Day1_Card2_Cousteau.png

Cousteau!
If you voted for Cousteau then you will soon receive your payout of 15 Spectral Energy. Spend it wisely! Or perhaps reinvest in the next round? How long will your luck last?

Onto the next one!​

Round 2

shapeshifterscard.png

Who will the Shapeshifter turn into today?

Day2_Card1_Bill.png
Day2_Card2_Rod.png
Day2_Card3_Canberra.png
Day2_Card4_Lionel.png
Day2_Card5_Sydney.png

Remember to submit your guess for Round 2 in the The Master of Disguise submission board by 4:59AM EDT on October 26th 2022. Your guess will cost you 2 Spectral Energy. You may only make one guess per round and you cannot change your guess once it has been submitted.

If you are found to be cheating, you will still be charged for submitting your guesses and you will not receive any Spectral Energy.

Woo I guessed round 1 right! Maybe I'll be able to keep up the streak

WOO I'm so glad I went with my gut!!!

Now for this round.. Hmm... I want to pick Rod because he's cute, but that's biased.. I think Canberra is looking pretty sus.

Day1_Winner.png

Update

All 20 people who correctly guessed Cousteau have now received their payout for Round 1! The reactions we use to automatically subtract/add currency aren't active yet, so I've done it manually for this round. This means it's prone to human error. Any problems please message me.

There was a very small percentage of users (under 3%) who did not submit their entries correctly. Incorrectly submitted entries are still charged an entry fee and their entry will not receive the payout. Please make sure to use the Villager and Round # dropdowns when submitting your entry. Please refer to the main post to see how you can verify that you submitted your entry correctly and what to do if you've made a mistake. To emphasise the importance of this, this is the screen I see when viewing the winning entries to award your prizes. Note that there are filters (black arrow) to only view threads by users who entered Cousteau in the Villager field and Round 1 in the Round # in the field.

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 10.40.34.png

So please do not assume if you've made a mistake that I will see or correct it. I do not look at the thread contents so I will not see any written text.

I got it right! It was totally due to my expert deduction that Cousteau's moustache was fake and an obvious disguise, and not at all dumb luck 😌

This one is trickier...

I am shook. My gut totally and completely failed me. I don't know what to believe in anymore.

Ahh I'm so glad I guessed Cousteau! He's such a happy-looking fellow, I didn't think a shapeshifter could resist.

Gonna go with Rod today because he's my favorite of this bunch! ^^

I was so close to voting for Cousteau!! He's the best villager up there.

So happy that I got it right. I picked him because he seems most fun to disguise as. Now I will have to think on this one…

Circle_TheMasterofDisguise.png
Something Happened!

Apparently I can't read. I went to try and calculate the currency totals for The Ghostly Glade 2022 event and discovered that I made a mistake with the rewards for this game.

In addition to 15 Spectral Energy, it turns out our winners are also supposed to be receiving 🪙 2 Ghostly Gold! I'll go through and award that to our 20 Round 1 winners now and update the event OP. Enjoy your surprise currency!

My gut reaction was Cousteau but Baabara tricked me into changing my mind 😔

Round 2 is 100% Canberra - I thought he was a cranky villager but turns out she is sisterly, definitely a master of disguise

Back