• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Master of Disguise

Statistically, it’s not that crazy that I’ve gotten all the rounds incorrect thus far but… I just need 1gg to afford something 🥲.
I guess I burned all my luck nabbing a rainbow candy out of the 3 yellow candies I bought. 😅

D8_Winner.png
Update

Our 19 winners have now received the payout for Round 8! Thank you everyone for your patience today. I didn't get a single message complaining about where the prizes were. While the next few rounds are also subject to delay, they won't be quite as extreme as today. I spent five hours on trains in the countryside today. Posts took up to ten minutes to go through. It was a nightmare.

Also thanks to @Mick for his help with the Calendar. :D

Woo! Thank you, Flo!!! I knew I could count on you!!

I guess I'm auto 3/8 since I somehow missed yesterdays...?

Just as I was bemoaning not being able to fit a Gastly egg into my budget, Marcel came through for me and gave me the extra gold I needed 😍

🖤 Praise the Almighty Mime! 🤍
sorry for comparing you to Pierre i didn't mean it you are so much better

really hoping I get one right soon, I need exactly 2 more gold to get the things i need from the shop
so far cousteau has been the only one I could trust to bring back the gold :/

Just as I was bemoaning not being able to fit a Gastly egg into my budget, Marcel came through for me and gave me the extra gold I needed 😍

🖤 Praise the Almighty Mime! 🤍
sorry for comparing you to Pierre i didn't mean it you are so much better
My first win and I owe it to you because I just copied the first person to post their guess😅

Guys for the record theres been a mistake under the OP where it says "current round"
It should say round 9 not round 8, I accidentally put round 8 in because I looked under the OP for current round then posted.

Just letting you guys know so you can tell chris so your guess will be honored (as stated in the OP any mistakes tell Chris before the next round)

Guys for the record theres been a mistake under the OP where it says "current round"
It should say round 9 not round 8, I accidentally put round 8 in because I looked under the OP for current round then posted.

Just letting you guys know so you can tell chris so your guess will be honored (as stated in the OP any mistakes tell Chris before the next round)
Mine says 9. I just assumed Chris is busy or something

Round 9 Results

The Shapeshifter's card was...

Day9_Card1_Walker.png

Walker!
If you voted for Walker then you will soon receive your payout of 2 Ghostly Gold and 15 Spectral Energy: 2 in the form of a refund; 13 in a new reaction. Spend it wisely!

Onto the next one!​

Last edited:
Round 10

shapeshifterscard.png

Who will the Shapeshifter turn into today?

Day10_Card1_Hamlet.png
Day10_Card2_Kabuki.png
Day10_Card3_Bree.png
Day10_Card4_Walt.png
Day10_Card5_Nate.png

Remember to submit your guess for Round 10 in the The Master of Disguise submission board by 4:59AM EDT on November 3rd 2022. Your guess will cost you 2 Spectral Energy. You may only make one guess per round and you cannot change your guess once it has been submitted.

If you are found to be cheating, you will still be charged for submitting your guesses and you will not receive any Spectral Energy.

Please bear with me if anything isn't showing up as it should. I don't have my laptop with me. I'll be home after 9AM EDT.

Last edited:
Back