• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updated mine a couple days ago! I hope you like it! I have been working on it for almost a year now and it's looking good!! I'm also working on a horror town >:)

I've finally uploaded a dream of my town, please give me any feedback :)

6900-4247-4517
Phoebe of Oakfall :)

Name: Tomoko
Town: Hyuu~~
Dream address: 4500-4242-4181

Just finished this the other day, enjoy. :)

updated today:
Town: Lareaux
DA: look in second spoiler in sig
Got an all-star line-up of villagers, road system, and multiple PWP's. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Name: Mayor Sunny
Town Name: Stanley
Dream Address: 4400-3472-6762
:confused:
I saved my dream earlier on in the Spring. There is an Easter egg hunt, lots of treats, clothes to wear, fun stuff to explore, and scuba gear near the beach! Nobody has come to my town yet :( Maybe you could be the first! I promise a good time <3

Town: Serenity
Dream Address: 5500-4267-8013

Still a WIP but new paths are down and I think I have the layout how I want it. Suggestions appreciated.

Last edited:
I recently returned from a vacation. During my time away, I wasn't playing "Animal Crossing: New Leaf." And I've held my towns.

I did do an update on my third town, Temps, just today [Sunday 06.22.2014]. For what may be the fifth time (no exaggeration), I've been given a new Dream Address. (It's listed below in my signature.)

The other two towns, Applewin and Progress, were updated just before I went on vacation. No change in villagers. But, today I did a little more landscaping with use of flowers (the placement) in Temps.

I hope to get some visitors.

DA: 5800-2153-8372
*I updated my secondary path design (at my town hall, town plaza, and retail):
tumblr_n7jgz5Erw31sfhmsxo3_400.jpg

*And I added grass onto my main path:
tumblr_n7jgz5Erw31sfhmsxo2_400.jpg

Last edited:
Tee tee your town is awesome and where did you get all the pathways if you know the link can you give it to me please and thanks

Name: Lindsay
Town name: Fairview
Dream address: 5900-3753-0929

There are 3 houses to visit and lots of fun items scattered around town :D

Name: Nita

Town: Jadzia

Dreamtown: 5800-3264-6912

If you're into Twin Peaks, Amelie, The Life Aqautic, and other movies-- give my town a visit! It is WIP at the moment, but I'll do my best to make it better after every udpate.

tumblr_n7woc3R5Hn1txw9q9o1_400.jpg

tumblr_n7wo3fVqOx1txw9q9o1_400.jpg

I'm playing three months ago and I love my town. :D
My address is in my signature.

My town is still in progress, but I decided to stop waiting for it to be perfect.

I would LOVE constructive feedback.

mayor: Crystie
Town name: Whoville
Dream address: 4700-4303-8972

I'm going for a Dr. Who theme, but the houses are not all fully expanded and I don't have all the pwps I would like yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back