• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated today, lots of changes :). my DA is in my signature but also: 6300-2902-4216. Up to 99 visits now and I'd love a few more :), I'm happy to return the favour if you do visit so let me know via VM :).

Name: Tracey
Town: Serenity
Dream Address: 5500-4209-4205

Still a WIP but coming along nicely....(I hope).

Name: Veevee
Town: Hobbiton
Dream Address: 6100-4116-8437

My town is now complete - it tells the story of the Lord of the Rings! (and a tiny bit of the Hobbit). Gallery here: imgur.com/a/2dKj9

Name: Squee
Town Name: Rhizaria
Dream Address: 4400-4202-6622

still a WIP, but I could use some advice. I'm trying to get a perfect town but it keeps saying I need more greenery. Should I plant more trees/bushes, or just cover my whole town in hybrids, or should I delete some PWP? Also trying to get the dreamer badge so I'm gonna visit a few people that posted here in the last couple of days :)

Name: Box
Town name: Lowtax
Dream address: 7900 2174 6527

My town isn't all that special, but I have put some effort into it and I thought it would be fun to see my visitor count increase. C:

Name: Julia
Town name: Terminus
Dream address: 6100-2511-3434

Im quite happy with the way my town looks now, there are some things that need to change but right now it looks okay! Please visit and give me feedback ^-^

The landscape of my town is finally finished!
I only have to work on two character houses.
Here's my DA: 7100-4213-3311.

Name: Jia
Town name: SM Town
FC: 4313-0771-5290

There are a few areas that are still not developed, waiting for more Zen PWPs, but overall it is pretty much finished. Thanks for looking. ^^

ACNL Town Feedback!
So, after two days spending about 6 hours each to lay down paths and re-arrange flowers and trees and a very small number of bushes, I’m starting to give shape to June, after leaving it just be for about 6 months, it was (and still is a little bit) a flowery mess, anyways, I just updated my Dream because I want some feedback! I have close to none PWP because I destroyed all my town to re-build it, so any ideas for possible PWP would be great! I don't have a particular theme, but obviously, I love pink and cute stuff... plus I prefer a more "natural feel"... anyways, hope you have a nice dream!

Anyways, my DA is 4700-2190-0535 and I’d love to read what do you think! please comment here or send me a PM, I'd love to read your feedback <3 And please remember it's still a huge WIP

Last edited:
Mine is slightly messy from putting new dreamies homes down xD however here is my WIP DA info:

Mayor: Kairi
Town: Airuka
DA: 5000-3385-1598

or in sig, any feedback welcome or even suggestions^_^

I updated my town with a pretty strong rainstorm. This time, I remembered to drop an umbrella and to take my music players off of shuffle so my house won't be silent.

Town: Mirage
Mayor: Greg
DA: 5700-3256-1328

Cat Cove has just went through another path change-up, this one for the better I hope.
Mayor Diamond
DA: 4800-4107-9226

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to say that I am thoughly enjoying all the dreams of the different towns. There is a lot of imaginative and creative towns out there and helps with ideas. Just wanted all of you to know how I felt :) .

My town is pretty natural (which I like) and not complete at all! Still lots of progress to go but feel free to visit if you wish!

Town Name: Asahi
Name: Kenzie
DA:4900-3683-6756

Updated mine today! Still unsure what to do with the big open space in the right part of my town. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Town: Cadbury
Name: Campy
DA: 7100-2191-1926

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back