• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My town is still very much a WIP, and not with a specific theme, but if you have time to visit, please come over! =D
Any tips on landscaping is much appreciated!

Mayor: Melyora
Town: Maerd
DA: 7500-4305-2822

big dream address update, still wip

Name: Reimiu✩
Town Name: Mellow
Dream Address: 5900-3237-4565

Last edited:
Name: Lillibo
Town Name: Hana Mei
Dream Address: 4400-4243-7505

It's still a WIP but I would love for anyone to come visit and give me advice or constructive criticism! :)

Thought I'd post up the details of my (so-called) secondary town, as work on it has taken over my ACNL time.

Mayor: Marcella
Town Name: Absalom
Dream Address: 5500-4309-2075

It's fully pathed, partially landscaped, and full of pretty flowers.

I'd love to know what you think!

Just updated mine today! Still a WIP but I'm getting close to the end product.

Town: Cadbury
Mayor: Campy
DA: 7100-2191-1926

updated my town, there's a money tree somewhere along with a park, central plaza, and road system, have fun finding the money tree
DA is 4300-4127-9901

Last edited:
I updated Cinnabar today, the last few bits of landscaping have been done, finally! The town is over a year old so hopefully it's now fully complete ^_^ there's lots of outfits to dress up in, and toys to play with. If you decide to visit us, have fun! My dream address is in my sig.

If you'd like to swap dream visits and/or town reviews, just drop me a PM, I'm always happy to return the favour!

Mayor Tinni of Iwatobi

Dream Address: 7500-3462-9586, also in my signature ^.^

Flier for my town here.

Last edited:
I did an update for my first town Applewin.

Dream Address: 4200?3135?7548

It's for the house which belongs to secondary human Kathy.

Previous update showed her house pretty bare. She mentioned, in her message, that she was in the midst of redecorating. With this new update, Kathy says, "July Two?I redecorated!"

The redecoration of Kathy's house includes different rooms which are different in themes and/or purposes. For one example, the living room is a cafe room. The rest will not be revealed here; I'd prefer to leave it up to anyone who chooses to check it out.

My dream address for Rosewood is in my siggy! I would love any tips on what to do better!! <3

Well, time for a little shameless advertising. Visit my town. It'll give you a lot of inspiration and ideas. I can guarantee that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back