• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Alcohol Thread

What's your drink of choice?

• Total voters
Wine, sweet wines and mulled now for winter. Also plum brandy and moonshine. I'm very used to family members making all three and giving tastes. It's just common.

Also vodka and flavored rum. Especially with juice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really confused, though, why a thread on marijuana in Colorado was locked but this is okay.

Yet, I post a thread about smoking pot, and It got closed. And this has not. Whatever whatever... Wine.

Alcohol is 100% legal in the United States. Pot is not.

It's also not legal in Minnesota.

Wine, sweet wines and mulled now for winter. Also plum brandy and moonshine. I'm very used to family members making all three and giving tastes. It's just common.

Also vodka and flavored rum. Especially with juice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really confused, though, why a thread on marijuana in Colorado was locked but this is okay.

Alcohol is legal.

There's kids here, like me. This thread is pretty much talking about brands so it's not too bad.

No even brands, just the types :D

I'm sticking with vodka. Coracao was gross never doing that again

It's legal in a lot of places. And a lot of people do it. ALOT.

"a lot of places" isn't everywhere (in the States)

also people do lots of other illegal things too. not going to go on a crusade about what one should or shouldn't do, but just because people do it (even if illegal) doesn't mean there should be a thread about it

Last edited:
a lot isn't everywhere

also people do lots of other illegal things too. not going to go on a crusade about what one should or shouldn't do, but just because people do it (even if illegal) doesn't mean there should be a thread about it
So... This thread? My thread was just stating what a good time I had and people bit**** and moaned.

Alcohol is 100% legal in the United States. Pot is not.

It's also not legal in Minnesota.

Alcohol is legal.
So is marijuana in Colorado. And not everyone on TBT is from the US. Alcohol is not legal everywhere.

Last edited:
what about this thread?

so long as its discussion with people that drink and nothing regarding tempting minors or anything, I don't see the problem (of course even then I doubt this thread alone would tempt them, so...)

I mean if I did drink I wouldn't mind a thread like this. could totally give me pointers on other drinks I might like to try depending on how discussion goes

- - - Post Merge - - -

So is marijuana in Colorado. And not everyone on TBT is from the US. Alcohol is not legal everywhere.

majority rule I guess

Last edited:
what about this thread?

so long as its discussion with people that drink and nothing regarding tempting minors or anything, I don't see the problem (of course even then I doubt this thread alone would tempt them, so...)

I mean if I did drink I wouldn't mind a thread like this. could totally give me pointers on other drinks I might like to try depending on how discussion goes
My thread didn't say anything like "oh yeah man, here try this s*** it'll rock your socks". No, it was simply saying what strains Ive tried and what I thought about them. Not persuading anything. Asked if other people did it at the end. Honestly my thread was exactly the same as this but replace "Alcohol" with "Marijuana". My thread didn't target anybody. Or suggest anything.

My thread didn't say anything like "oh yeah man, here try this s*** it'll rock your socks". No, it was simply saying what strains Ive tried and what I thought about them. Not persuading anything. Asked if other people did it at the end. Honestly my thread was exactly the same as this but replace "Alcohol" with "Marijuana". My thread didn't target anybody. Or suggest anything.

never once did I say anything suggesting that

stop getting butthurt over a clearly poor decision

- - - Post Merge - - -

More like all the mods drink and come on IRC drunk.

I wouldn't even know

never once did I say anything suggesting that

stop getting butthurt over a clearly poor decision

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wouldn't even know
Wasn't a poor choice at all to post that thread. And I'm glad I did. The mod who actually closed the thread suggested he smoked too. All I'm saying is that my thread should not have been locked. And this thread would totally persuade me to drink if I was younger.

I like coffee liquor. My top choice is Kahlua (Hazelnut, none of those stranger flavors). But I'm good with any other types of alcohol too. Beer, cider, etc. The one I can't stand is champagne. Blaaah. Wine is meh depending on the type. I like really sweet wines.

Wasn't a poor choice at all to post that thread. And I'm glad I did. The mod who actually closed the thread suggested he smoked too. All I'm saying is that my thread should not have been locked. And this thread would totally persuade me to drink if I was younger.

I'm younger and I would never be persuaded to drink by an Internet thread.... I don't want to make myself feel like I just lost a few pints of blood or been injected with that chemical that makes you a little off for awhile.

Last edited:
I'm younger and I would never be persuaded to drink by an Internet thread.... I don't want to make myself feel like I just lost a few pints of blood or been injected with that chemical that makes you a little off for awhile.

Would a thread about marijuana persuade you to smoke?

TBT is based in the U.S.

American law takes precedence.

Please leave this thread if all you're going to do is complain about your marijuana thread

Back