• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Alcohol Thread

What's your drink of choice?

• Total voters
no

for both drinking and smoking

I have self-control and aren't just going to be influenced solely because some other people like to do whatever it is

but that wasn't the issue with your thread

Last edited:
Would a thread about marijuana persuade you to smoke?

No. Smoking can increase your risk of heart disease, and I'm always worrying about slow and painful deaths from illnesses, around as much as I worry about slow and painful deaths from wounds, my future, and what others think of me. xD

No. Smoking can increase your risk of heart disease, and I'm always worrying about slow and painful deaths from illnesses, around as much as I worry about slow and painful deaths from wounds, my future, and what others think of me. xD

Well, I'm not sure if this was your main point but pretty much anything in excess can be toxic. If that was your point I agree. Things in moderation can be ok, but it all depends on the person. I know many people who became alcoholics due to the process of excess. Same thing can happen with anything. Perhaps not to the same bodily harm, BUT in terms of harming the people around you in some way/shape/form. Even the internet can be toxic depending on how you approach it. Sure the internet won't kill your organs off slowly but it can have some negative effects depending on how you look at it.

Cider atm.

Mainly because I'm too lazy and have exams for the next few days. After that I'll be visiting Margaritaville and will be getting my blue shark margarita on!

Yours?

oh dear christ I love margaritas

I have a love for vodka. I've got Svedka orange and orange schnapps in my closet.

Pinnacle is me preferred brand

Stay on topic guys. This is the alcohol thread, not the intoxication thread. Drinks only. And please don't argue the matter.

Guess while I'm in here I could say I had a margarita today. Was more tequila than anything else but it was pretty good.

oh dear christ I love margaritas

I have a love for vodka. I've got Svedka orange and orange schnapps in my closet.

Pinnacle is me preferred brand

LOVE orange Svedka. Love pinnacle as well but prefer Svedka. I like a lot of the flavored vodka's in general. I love taking a shot of vanilla vodka and putting it in a glass of orange juice. Easy creamsicle!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guess while I'm in here I could say I had a margarita today. Was more tequila than anything else but it was pretty good.

What flavor?

LOVE orange Svedka. Love pinnacle as well but prefer Svedka. I like a lot of the flavored vodka's in general. I love taking a shot of vanilla vodka and putting it in a glass of orange juice. Easy creamsicle!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What flavor?
I HATE svedka... Gross ew ew ew... I actually can't even think about it. I usually just drink moscato. Pink and White.

I only drink beer when I'm not planning on getting drunk...Or at least not REALLY drunk. Like I'll have one with a meal when I'm out, or if it's just a few friends at somebodies house playing games.

If I'm going out 'to be drunk', essentially 'anything + coke'. Essentially just whatever gets me drunk quicker as I hate being sober in clubs and stuff, even more so standing around like a prat with nothing in my hands.

Most recently it's been vodka + coke, though that's because it's cheap and with enough coke you can't taste it.

I like the 'fruity' spirits. If I'm drinking something, it may as well taste good!

just got back from having a few beers and playing smash. looking forward to drinking all this alcohol I picked up for the post exam weekend though. A handle of jager, a handle of wild turkey 101, a fifth of Bulleit bourbon, a fifth of some generic vodka (not a vodka guy so i just got it for everyone else), and two lil 35mls of jager. aka BRING ON THE WEEKEND. I bought a case of yuengling for the party too but ended up drinking most of it tonight while playing smash.

I'm definitely a beer fan though over any liquor... Theres nothing in the world like a pint of quality beer.

Last edited:
I drank a bottle of beer the other day and I got really tipsy.

I told my friend and she was like "youre hype you dont get tipsy from 1 bottle of beer"

turns out the beer I drank was 12.5% o.o so ya. was quite a strong beer lol

Fruity vodka coolers or mixed drinks are my usual. I'll have cider if people are having beers because I can't stand beer. I'll also have wine if the taste isn't too pungent. Ros?s are a favourite.

It seems not many people favor Gin. xD
It's the first drink I ever had when I went to a Halloween Party and all I can say is, "never again" ahaha
It smelt awful, tasted awful, and was all in all, awful.

My favorite drink is actually a shot, but, buttery nipples are delish!

Back