• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official "Rank My Villagers!" Thread

Reneigh - 7/10 I like her earrings and her side shave
Spike - 7/10 I like his colour scheme and his scar
Judy - 7/10 I'm not a fan of her design but I got her randomly on my former island and she was sweet to me and was always singing everywhere
Sherb - 10/10 I love literally everthing about him
Rosie - 10/10 an icon
Merry - 9/10 love that double chin and I didn't realise til I looked closely just now that her nose is shaped like a heart
Punchy - 10/10 I love cats and I love lazies so I love this boy
Rudy - 9/10 a cutie pie. one of the few tolerable jocks
Raymond - 9/10 those little fangs, I gave my Raymond a vampire costume, would recommend
Kiki - 10/10 all time favourite magical black kitty

I have 2 islands, if you don't wanna do both just rate my main one which is this one
Astrid - not permanent
Blaire - not permanent
Fang - permanent
Julian - not permanent
Kidd - permanent
Lucky - permanent
Nan - permanent
Pashmina - not permanent
Peanut - not permanent
Sheldon - not permanent

optional second island
Ava - not permanent
Bubbles - not permanent
Dom - permanent
Jakey - not permanent
Jitters - not permanent
Marina - not permanent
Pietro - not permanent
Punchy - permanent
Raymond - permanent
Sherb - permanent

Astrid - 2/10 - Sorry I just can't with the kangaroos.
Blaire - 7/10 - She's a cutie
Fang - 10/10 - One of my favorite villagers of all time. He's great.
Julian - 5/10 - He's okay.
Kidd - 7/10 TOTAL CUTIE
Lucky - 7/10 Love his vibe
Nan - 7/10 - Love her
Pashmina - 8/10 Really love her!
Peanut - 8/10 She is such a wholesome cutie
Sheldon - 7/10 He's pretty cute

optional second island
Ava - 7/10 When I think about it I kinda really love Ava. She gives me mom vibes.
Bubbles - 8/10 She's pretty iconic
Dom - 3/10 Something about his face bothers me
Jakey - 3/10 his house...
Jitters - 4/10 I don't have a strong opinion on him either way. I feel like I can relate to him on a coffee dependency vibe though lol
Marina - 8/10 She's pretty freakin' cute
Pietro - 10/10 I love clowns
Punchy - 8/10 He's so cute
Raymond - 4/10 Ehh he's alright.
Sherb - 4/10 Cute, but not like Kidd cute

Here are my villagers for Coral Cay

Bones -
Ozzie -
Stitches -
Coach -
Portia -
Shari -
Lobo -
Melba -
Ruby -
Skye -

Bones -
Ozzie -
Stitches -
Coach -
Portia -
Shari -
Lobo -
Melba -
Ruby -
Skye -

Bones - 7/10 a good boy, just a bit generic looking for me. I'm not a fan of most dog designs - sorry!
Ozzie - 5/10 kinda cute, but a bit forgettable in my eyes.
Stitches - 9/10 In the beginning I didn't like his eyes. But he is so adorable and I'll never let him leave my island :)
Coach - 1/10 I can't get behind the stubble and general design ._.
Portia - 5/10 I wish her eyes were different, but her spots are cute.
Shari - 8/10 I like her crooked mouth when she sings and her little pouty face!
Lobo - 2/10 the eyes are too big for my taste and have a confusing shape. I like purple and yellow together, I wish the yellow of his eyes was warmer and not so greenish. I think I'd pick any other wolf over him. Sorry!
Melba - 7/10 friendly summery koala :) she's ok
Ruby - 9/10 I love how she wears a shirt with her own face on it. You go girl.
Skye - 10/10 I love her colours and she was one of my starters - such a sweetheart!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My island is kiddie themed so I try and stick to vibrant colours. Here are the residents of Twinleaf:

Chrissy
Francine (I couldn't call my island twinleaf and not have these two on it)
Scoot
Colton
Audie
Stitches
Fuchsia
Étoile
Ketchup
Kidcat

Reneigh - 7/10 I like her earrings and her side shave
Spike - 7/10 I like his colour scheme and his scar
Judy - 7/10 I'm not a fan of her design but I got her randomly on my former island and she was sweet to me and was always singing everywhere
Sherb - 10/10 I love literally everthing about him
Rosie - 10/10 an icon
Merry - 9/10 love that double chin and I didn't realise til I looked closely just now that her nose is shaped like a heart
Punchy - 10/10 I love cats and I love lazies so I love this boy
Rudy - 9/10 a cutie pie. one of the few tolerable jocks
Raymond - 9/10 those little fangs, I gave my Raymond a vampire costume, would recommend
Kiki - 10/10 all time favourite magical black kitty

I have 2 islands, if you don't wanna do both just rate my main one which is this one
Astrid - not permanent
Blaire - not permanent
Fang - permanent
Julian - not permanent
Kidd - permanent
Lucky - permanent
Nan - permanent
Pashmina - not permanent
Peanut - not permanent
Sheldon - not permanent

optional second island
Ava - not permanent
Bubbles - not permanent
Dom - permanent
Jakey - not permanent
Jitters - not permanent
Marina - not permanent
Pietro - not permanent
Punchy - permanent
Raymond - permanent
Sherb - permanent

Island 1;

Astrid: 2/10 - I’m not a kangaroo fan; their design is kinda interesting; they could grow on me in time perhaps.

Blaire: 10/10 - I love a lot of the squirrel villagers. I think she’s super cute 😊.

Fang: 3/10 - I don’t care for the wolf designs much, but of the wolves I think Fang has one of the “better” designs.

Julian 5/10 - would like him more if his eyelids matched his skin color and if his eyes were open.

Kidd - 4/10 - not a goat fan either but Kidd’s design had been slowly growing on me.

Lucky - 10/10 - great design! I think it is really unique!

Nan - 3/10 - again, not a fan of goat villagers. I think I can grow to like nan’s design more.

Pashmina: 6/10 - I may have rated her higher before; she has been growing on me and I have been interested in her a little for awhile now. She seems really cool!

Peanut: 10/10 - one of the cutest squirrels in my opinion.

Sheldon: 7/10 - very cute!

Island 2:

Ava: 2/10 - I don’t like the chickens at all; I am starting to like some of the male ones though. Her design is actually one of the ones I may like better and could maybe grow to like a little more.

Bubbles: 6/10 she’s actually pretty cute.

Dom: 10/10 I love him! I used to not like his eyes but he grew on me, more when he left my island lol.

Jakey - not sure if you mean Jacob . if so, I’m not much of a fan of the birds’ designs. I’d give him 4-5/10.

Jitters - 6/10 - I like his colors and he is one of the few birds that I kinda like

Marina - 5/10 - I did think she was cute; I think it was mentioned somewhere how she looks like something to do with adult toys and I can’t unsee that unfortunately.

Pietro - 5/10 - I don’t like clowns and I didn’t like him initially, but he’s actually not that bad and I can see his charms and how he is cute.

Punchy 10/10 my favorite cat. BFF! ❤️ Love his sassy look.

Raymond: 10/10 - I love how he looks grumpy when he’s a smug; that toothy grin just melts my heart too 🥺

Sherb: 10/10 the first goat that I liked. He grew on me since I initially wasn’t interested in him when I saw a bunch of different screenshots of him.

Island 1;

Astrid: 2/10 - I’m not a kangaroo fan; their design is kinda interesting; they could grow on me in time perhaps.

Blaire: 10/10 - I love a lot of the squirrel villagers. I think she’s super cute 😊.

Fang: 3/10 - I don’t care for the wolf designs much, but of the wolves I think Fang has one of the “better” designs.

Julian 5/10 - would like him more if his eyelids matched his skin color and if his eyes were open.

Kidd - 4/10 - not a goat fan either but Kidd’s design had been slowly growing on me.

Lucky - 10/10 - great design! I think it is really unique!

Nan - 3/10 - again, not a fan of goat villagers. I think I can grow to like nan’s design more.

Pashmina: 6/10 - I may have rated her higher before; she has been growing on me and I have been interested in her a little for awhile now. She seems really cool!

Peanut: 10/10 - one of the cutest squirrels in my opinion.

Sheldon: 7/10 - very cute!

Island 2:

Ava: 2/10 - I don’t like the chickens at all; I am starting to like some of the male ones though. Her design is actually one of the ones I may like better and could maybe grow to like a little more.

Bubbles: 6/10 she’s actually pretty cute.

Dom: 10/10 I love him! I used to not like his eyes but he grew on me, more when he left my island lol.

Jakey - not sure if you mean Jacob . if so, I’m not much of a fan of the birds’ designs. I’d give him 4-5/10.

Jitters - 6/10 - I like his colors and he is one of the few birds that I kinda like

Marina - 5/10 - I did think she was cute; I think it was mentioned somewhere how she looks like something to do with adult toys and I can’t unsee that unfortunately.

Pietro - 5/10 - I don’t like clowns and I didn’t like him initially, but he’s actually not that bad and I can see his charms and how he is cute.

Punchy 10/10 my favorite cat. BFF! ❤ Love his sassy look.

Raymond: 10/10 - I love how he looks grumpy when he’s a smug; that toothy grin just melts my heart too 🥺

Sherb: 10/10 the first goat that I liked. He grew on me since I initially wasn’t interested in him when I saw a bunch of different screenshots of him.

yeah I meant https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Jacob I didn't realise they changed some names for the PAL region... just read the pig I know as Crackle is called Spork in the USA. I wonder what else they changed.

Yeah mine is kinda weird.... so here's the villagers I have on both of my islands:

Twilight:
1. Fang
2. Willow
3. Claudia
4. Shreb
5. Audie
6. Lolly
7. Goldie
8. Fuchisa
9. Felicity
10. Ruby

Destiny:
1. Raymond
2. Molly
3. Cherry
4. Francine
5. Bluebear
6. Fauna
7. Gonzo
8. Apollo
9. Kidd
10. Beau

Astrid - 2/10 - Sorry I just can't with the kangaroos.
Blaire - 7/10 - She's a cutie
Fang - 10/10 - One of my favorite villagers of all time. He's great.
Julian - 5/10 - He's okay.
Kidd - 7/10 TOTAL CUTIE
Lucky - 7/10 Love his vibe
Nan - 7/10 - Love her
Pashmina - 8/10 Really love her!
Peanut - 8/10 She is such a wholesome cutie
Sheldon - 7/10 He's pretty cute

optional second island
Ava - 7/10 When I think about it I kinda really love Ava. She gives me mom vibes.
Bubbles - 8/10 She's pretty iconic
Dom - 3/10 Something about his face bothers me
Jakey - 3/10 his house...
Jitters - 4/10 I don't have a strong opinion on him either way. I feel like I can relate to him on a coffee dependency vibe though lol
Marina - 8/10 She's pretty freakin' cute
Pietro - 10/10 I love clowns
Punchy - 8/10 He's so cute
Raymond - 4/10 Ehh he's alright.
Sherb - 4/10 Cute, but not like Kidd cute

Bones -
Ozzie -
Stitches -
Coach -
Portia -
Shari -
Lobo -
Melba -
Ruby -
Skye -

Bones: 7/10 - he’s cute!
Ozzie: 3/10 - not a fan of the koalas. He could maybe grow on me though
Stitches: 7/10 - he’s cute!
Coach 2/10 - not a fan of the bulls.
Portia: 6/10 she’s pretty cute!
Shari: 3/10 - she is okay. I like some other monkey’s designs better.
Lobo: 4/10 - not a wolf fan either. Their designs don’t interest me very much.
Melba: 5/10 pretty cute but again not a fan of the koala’s designs.
Ruby: 8/10 - she is really cute!
Skye: 6/10 - she is growing in me a bit thanks to @xara .

Astrid - not permanent
Blaire - not permanent
Fang - permanent
Julian - not permanent
Kidd - permanent
Lucky - permanent
Nan - permanent
Pashmina - not permanent
Peanut - not permanent
Sheldon - not permanent

astrid - 5/10 - she’s not my favourite but she’s cute!
blaire - 4/10 - she sort of falls under the radar for me but she’s not bad!
fang - 6/10 - a cutie! he’s one of my favourite cranky villagers. :)
julian - 7/10 - i usually don’t really like the smug villagers but he’s one of my favourites! i like his design and his house is gorgeous as well!
kidd - 1/10 - meh. he’s not the worst villager by any means but i don’t really like him lol.
lucky - 10/10 - one of my top 10 favourite villagers!! he’s so precious. 🥺
nan - 6/10 - she’s absolutely adorable!
pashmina - 7/10 - i had her on my island for a while and i really loved having her around! she’s super cute and is my favourite goat villager + one of my favourite uchis. ^_^
peanut - 4/10 - not bad! there’s definitely other villagers that i like more but she’s cute.
sheldon - 2/10 - i don’t really have an opinion on him but i don’t mind him.

optional second island
Ava - not permanent
Bubbles - not permanent
Dom - permanent
Jakey - not permanent
Jitters - not permanent
Marina - not permanent
Pietro - not permanent
Punchy - permanent
Raymond - permanent
Sherb - permanent

ava - 3/10 - my favourite female chicken villager. she’s cute! :)
bubbles - 3/10 - i had her in new leaf and she’s actually not bad! not really a favourite of mine, though. 😅
dom - 0/10 - i genuinely have no idea why but he irks me?? not a fan of him.
jakey - 4/10 - he’s cute and deserves more love.
jitters - 1/10 - he’s what i imagine my one brain cell looks like. 🥴
marina - 7/10 - one of my favourite normal villagers. she’s so cute!
BDE939B5-91D0-4763-BD77-BD2F1878FE3F.jpeg
pietro - 6/10 - there aren’t many villagers that i genuinely hate but for quite a while, pietro was one of them. he’s grown on me quite a bit, though and after having him on my island for a while, i can officially say that i really like him. :)
punchy - 6/10 - he’s cute! he’s actually two of my friends’ favourite villager so that makes him even more special to me. :)
raymond - 4/10 - he’s honestly never appealed to me but i don’t mind him!
sherb - when i invited him to live on my island, i wasn’t really expecting to like him all that much but he really grew on me! plus, his interior is super nice.

Bones - 7/10 a good boy, just a bit generic looking for me. I'm not a fan of most dog designs - sorry!
Ozzie - 5/10 kinda cute, but a bit forgettable in my eyes.
Stitches - 9/10 In the beginning I didn't like his eyes. But he is so adorable and I'll never let him leave my island :)
Coach - 1/10 I can't get behind the stubble and general design ._.
Portia - 5/10 I wish her eyes were different, but her spots are cute.
Shari - 8/10 I like her crooked mouth when she sings and her little pouty face!
Lobo - 2/10 the eyes are too big for my taste and have a confusing shape. I like purple and yellow together, I wish the yellow of his eyes was warmer and not so greenish. I think I'd pick any other wolf over him. Sorry!
Melba - 7/10 friendly summery koala :) she's ok
Ruby - 9/10 I love how she wears a shirt with her own face on it. You go girl.
Skye - 10/10 I love her colours and she was one of my starters - such a sweetheart!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My island is kiddie themed so I try and stick to vibrant colours. Here are the residents of Twinleaf:

Chrissy
Scoot
Colton
Audie
Stitches
Fuchsia
Étoile
Ketchup
Kidcat

Chrissy - 4/10 - I can see how she’s cute and I can see myself liking her over time; her design doesn’t appeal to me sadly though.

Francine 4/10 - I like her a little more than
Chrissy, but again I am not a fan of their design or colors. I do like blue but am not much of a pastel person (there are some exceptions though).

Scoot - 3/10 - sorry. Not much of a duck fan and Scoot is one of my least favorite ducks

Colton - 7/10 - I think he’s pretty cool. I don’t like too many of the horses but Colton’s design has grown quite a but on me.

Audie 8/10: the only wolf that interests me strongly. I think she’s pretty :$

Stitches: 7/10 he’s pretty cute!

Fuschia 5/10 - she’s pretty cool; not a fan of her color and did not really like her when I had her but I appreciate her a bit more and her design aside from her color isn’t bad.

Étoile - 10/10 (I already forgot what I rated her before) - she is really cute. Not much of a pastel person even with purple, which is my favorite color but I think is adorable and don’t mind her being pastel. She has a cute face too :)

Ketchup 6/10 (can’t remember what I rated her) - she’s growing on me; not a fan of the ducks but I do think Ketchup is pretty cute.

Kidcat - 7/10 - I think he is really cute. I honestly never paid much attention to him but I think he does deserve some more love. I can see myself growing to like him more.]

Bones -
Ozzie -
Stitches -
Coach -
Portia -
Shari -
Lobo -
Melba -
Ruby -
Skye -

oo you’ve got some really nice villagers!

bones - 6/10 - he’s adorable!
ozzie - 1/10 - he’s not awful but there’s definitely other villagers that i like way more. 🤷🏻‍♀️
stitches - 10/10 - he’s one of my all time favourite villagers. ^_^
coach - 4/10 - i actually really like him! his design is pretty cool and i’d be down to have him on my island one day. :’)
portia - 7/10 - such a pretty gal 🥺. she also makes me a bit nostalgic since i had her quite a few times in wild world. ;v;
shari - 5/10 - she’s super cute! i actually would’ve had her as my starter uchi if i hadn’t been resetting to have peaches as my native fruit. 😅
lobo - 6/10 - my 2nd favourite cranky wolf. he’s super cool!
melba - 5/10 - i don’t think i’ve ever met a villager that radiates as much positive energy as she does. she’s wonderful! 🥺
ruby - 7/10 - i’m not sure why but i’ve grown to really like her over the last few months. i’d love to have her on my island someday!
skye - 10/10 - there aren’t any words to describe just how much i love skye. she’s perfect! 😭

Here's mine! I'd be interested to hear whether you have different opinions!

1. Broccolo
2. Marshal
3. Cranston
4. Mira
5. Blaire
6. Molly
7. Bill
8. Fauna
9. Bam

1. Broccolo
2. Marshal
3. Cranston
4. Mira
5. Blaire
6. Molly
7. Bill
8. Fauna
9. Bam

1. Broccolo - so cute, probably the cutest mouse in the game. He’s one that really grows on you the longer he’s there. 7/10
2. Marshal - 1/10 i’m so sorry, i know people love him, but i just can’t. He’s cute but so overrated and i really don’t like the smug personality. He is cute tho
3. Cranston - I like him! I don’t think I would ever have him on my island unless he fit a specific theme i was going for. He’s not bad though. 6/10
4. Mira - A queen! Love her lip/mouth design. I love most of the Uchi villagers because they just radiate chaotic energy. a 7/10!
5. Blaire - Now she is so cute! I remember her being in one of my GameCube towns so Blaire and I really go back. I love the snooty personality as well. She’s so classy and cute. 8/10!
6. Molly - Everyone loves her and she is pretty cute! She might be one of the best ducks. When I do a farmcore island i think i’ll have to get her to see what she’s all about! 6/10
7. Bill - Oh bill, you came and you planted your house in New Leaf right over my flowers I was working on. However, we have moved on since then and i’m a forgiving person. 5/10 because he is pretty cute!
8. Fauna - Ugh I love Fauna. She was one of my starters in New Leaf and I just can’t with her. She’s great. Everything about her is great. Like name something wrong with Fauna, you can’t. In New Leaf she asked me for one of the fossils I had in my pocket and i said screw it and gave it to her. This girl… omg this girl!! she cleared out pretty much every piece of furniture in her house except a couch to put that fossil in there. Just a giant fossil and a couch😂 I would go in her house and she would just be sitting on the couch staring at what she had done. She never looked like she regretted it though! Bless her for that. 9/10!! We love a queen that dedicated to the craft!
9. Not my favorite jock, and i’ve never had any interactions with him. Based on looks alone I give him a 7/10 the deer villagers are always so cute!

Bones
Ozzie
Portia
Skye
Coach
Lobo
Shari
Melba
Stitches
Ruby

1. Broccolo - so cute, probably the cutest mouse in the game. He’s one that really grows on you the longer he’s there. 7/10
2. Marshal - 1/10 i’m so sorry, i know people love him, but i just can’t. He’s cute but so overrated and i really don’t like the smug personality. He is cute tho
3. Cranston - I like him! I don’t think I would ever have him on my island unless he fit a specific theme i was going for. He’s not bad though. 6/10
4. Mira - A queen! Love her lip/mouth design. I love most of the Uchi villagers because they just radiate chaotic energy. a 7/10!
5. Blaire - Now she is so cute! I remember her being in one of my GameCube towns so Blaire and I really go back. I love the snooty personality as well. She’s so classy and cute. 8/10!
6. Molly - Everyone loves her and she is pretty cute! She might be one of the best ducks. When I do a farmcore island i think i’ll have to get her to see what she’s all about! 6/10
7. Bill - Oh bill, you came and you planted your house in New Leaf right over my flowers I was working on. However, we have moved on since then and i’m a forgiving person. 5/10 because he is pretty cute!
8. Fauna - Ugh I love Fauna. She was one of my starters in New Leaf and I just can’t with her. She’s great. Everything about her is great. Like name something wrong with Fauna, you can’t. In New Leaf she asked me for one of the fossils I had in my pocket and i said screw it and gave it to her. This girl… omg this girl!! she cleared out pretty much every piece of furniture in her house except a couch to put that fossil in there. Just a giant fossil and a couch😂 I would go in her house and she would just be sitting on the couch staring at what she had done. She never looked like she regretted it though! Bless her for that. 9/10!! We love a queen that dedicated to the craft!
9. Not my favorite jock, and i’ve never had any interactions with him. Based on looks alone I give him a 7/10 the deer villagers are always so cute!

Bones
Ozzie
Portia
Skye
Coach
Lobo
Shari
Melba
Stitches
Ruby

I loved your responses (your rating of Fauna really made me laugh) so I thought I'd rate yours too!

Bones - A good, solid dog, would pet and give him treats. 7/10
Ozzie - Ozzie's so cute! One of my favourite lazies even though I've never had him in a town/island. 8/10
Portia - A queen. Dare I say, a goddess? Elegant, sophisticated, sometimes a bit savage. I had her in my Wild World and New Leaf towns for ages and we're best buds. Nothing less than 10/10 would be right for my girl.
Skye - She's sweet but she overstayed her welcome on my island. Found her a bit bland personally, but she is cute. 5/10
Coach - I don't know much about this guy so I have to go with a middle-road 5/10.
Lobo - Not a personal favourite but I respect all cranky wolves. Lobo would defend my honour but I wouldn't cross him. 7/10
Shari - Something about her face just makes me uncomfortable? Maybe she's just too powerful for me. 3/10
Melba - Cute, definitely looks very cuddly. I've never had her in my town but I frequently visit her in my sister's New Leaf town and she's always happy to see me. 7/10
Stitches - I know Stitches is popular, but a stuffed bear with stitched eyes? Very creepy. I feel like if I get on his wrong side he will come after me in my sleep. 3/10
Ruby - Also mildly creepy, but I respect her aesthetic. She's also an OG so I have to give her a respectable 6/10.

Yeah mine is kinda weird.... so here's the villagers I have on both of my islands:

Twilight:
1. Fang
2. Willow
3. Claudia
4. Shreb
5. Audie
6. Lolly
7. Goldie
8. Fuchisa
9. Felicity
10. Ruby

Destiny:
1. Raymond
2. Molly
3. Cherry
4. Francine
5. Bluebear
6. Fauna
7. Gonzo
8. Apollo
9. Kidd
10. Beau

I ranked and rated, hope that is okay! I think no one had gotten to do yours yet, but apologies if it is a repeat! Thanks for posting, I always like doing this game! Disclaimer that I seem to have weird taste.

Twilight:

1. Willow - 8/10 - I think she was really cute. I have not yet had her on my island, but she was one of the first villagers I liked when I was originally scrolling through the list on nookipedia.
2. Ruby - 8/10 cute cute cute. Love her freckles and her spacey expression. Do not like her house but she i the best little moon bunny
3. Fuchsia - 8/10 I had her on my island and she was really great. A really good design fit for the uchi personality, with aggressively bright colors, which I like. I originally ranked her lower but just thinking about her made me remember how great she was to have on my island.
3. Goldie - 7/10 also super cute, though her design is very similar to Maggie who is one of my favorites and so she gets overshadowed in my eyes. Still would probably invite her if I ever found her. Her house is very unfortunate for the opposite reason of Ruby’s
5. Felicity - 7/10 - I like her a lot, and though this may sound weird she kind of looks like the cat version of my friend (though personality wise my friend would be uchi). Poor felicity just gets overshadowed by some of the other things peppy cats for me.
6. Claudia - 6/10 her droopy eye looks made me not like her much originally, but she has grown on me. She seems like a good snooty, even though I do not like the personality much.
7. Lolly- 5/10 - quite cute, the markings on the back of her head make her more interesting to me. Nothing I dislike about her, just not a fave.
8. Sherb - 5/10 - he’s okay. Fairly cute, but when he was in my campsite I was oddly uninterested in inviting him.
9. Audie - 3/10 - I don’t know why, I am just not interested in her. Partly I just don’t like the wolves.
10. Fang - 1/10. Not a fan.

Destiny
1. Fauna 8/10 - I thought she would look boring, but she is very cute! Was even tempted to keep her, and I missed her when she was gone.
2. Francine - 7/10 I like her a lot. My friend says she looks like a human dressed like a rabbit and I also think that is pretty great.
3. Bluebear - 6/10 - cute! Nothing against her. There are just a lot of peppies I like more.
4. Kidd - 6/10 - pretty cute. Thought about inviting him. The goat’s mouths sometimes weird me out.
5. Raymond - 6/10 - I recently got him on my second island and like him more than expected. His black ears are cute.
6. Beau - 5/10 cute but does not stand out for me among the lazies (I know this is not the popular opinion!)
7. Gonzo - 5/10 - not a fan of cranky villagers, or villagers that look old, but he is cute nonetheless. Once saw someone say he looks like eugene’s dad and thought that was sweet.
8. Molly - 5/10 I know she is cute, like a children’s book, which I would think I would like. Something about her just doesn’t catch my interest though.
9. Cherry - 3/10. Her crooked mouth is cute, and she does not look bad to me. But she gives me strong hot topic in the early 2000s vibes that bother m
10. Apollo 1/10. Just not for me.

may be a bad idea, but it is only fair. Here are my (wonderful) villagers, more or less in no particular order. (Please be gentle, haha).

1. Tabby
2. Rodney
3. Weber
4. Bangle
5. Plucky
6. Deena
7. Genji
8. Soleil
9. Sydney
10. Deirdre

Twilight:
1. Fang 10/10 he’s so fluffy and he is the dad of my island 🥺

2. Willow 6/10 she’s cute but a bit too bright for my tastes

3. Claudia 4/10 again too bright for my taste (I don’t care for pink) and the big cat models bother me

4. Shreb 10/10 that face is too sweet and derpy 😍

5. Audie 4/10 I like that she looks like a fox but I hate her tropical theme and permanent sunglasses

6. Lolly 10/10 I love tabby cats and she’s a total sweetheart

7. Goldie 7/10 she’s cute but if I’m going to have a dog on my island it’s going to be Lucky

8. Fuchisa 4/10 again too bright and too pink for me

9. Felicity 8/10 all cats are at least an 8 for me

10. Ruby 10/10 my slightly creepy mysterious moon rabbit. love everything about her

Destiny:
1. Raymond 9/10 I know I already said it but those little fangs 🥰

2. Molly 9/10 she’s adorable but when I’m looking for normals there’s a couple that I love a bit more

3. Cherry 5/10 her smirk bothers me

4. Francine 4/10 she looks like she’s judging me (she probably is)

5. Bluebear 6/10 cute but not my favourite

6. Fauna 8/10 very cute but not in my top tier of normals

7. Gonzo 5/10 I don’t like koalas in this game but he is one of the better designed ones

8. Apollo 3/10 he’s just not for me, sorry 😢

9. Kidd 10/10 purple is my favourite colour and I just vibe with goats. in my mind he’s Sherb’s cool older brother

10. Beau 7/10 I like his sleepy eyes

may be a bad idea, but it is only fair. Here are my (wonderful) villagers, more or less in no particular order. (Please be gentle, haha).

1. Tabby 9/10 I love her big smile and she’s one of the few AC kitties with a nose and I love that for her

2. Rodney 5/10 he’s not the cutest but i like his teefies

3. Weber 7/10 I’m soft for the ducks and he looks like he needs a hug 🥺

4. Bangle 4/10 once again I dislike the big cat model

5. Plucky 6/10 I like the chickens but I wish they were smaller

6. Deena 8/10 I like how her eyes are looking up at the world because she is so small

7. Genji 8/10 he doesn’t have the typical jock theme and i’m here for it

8. Soleil 4/10 she has pretty green eyes but someone on here or on Reddit said she looks like a Karen and I can’t unsee it

9. Sydney 7/10 mostly because she’s purple, I’m not fond of the koalas

10. Deirdre 10/10 queen of autumn. She looks cool and tough but she was always nice to me and her interior is one of the best in the game

Twilight:
1. Fang
2. Willow
3. Claudia
4. Shreb
5. Audie
6. Lolly
7. Goldie
8. Fuchisa
9. Felicity
10. Ruby

Destiny:
1. Raymond
2. Molly
3. Cherry
4. Francine
5. Bluebear
6. Fauna
7. Gonzo
8. Apollo
9. Kidd
10. Beau

Island 1:
1. Fang - 3/10 - not a wolf fan
2. Willow - 6/10 - she’s pretty. I wish the yellow was maybe less bold but regardless, nice design
3. Claudia - 0/10 - one of my least favorite villagers; sorry. Just don’t like that make up and generally not a fan of a lot of the big cats.
4. Shreb - do you mean sherb? 10/10 one of my favorites.
5. Audie - 8/10 - she’s pretty!
6. Lolly 10/10 - I love her! She is adorable
7. Goldie 6/10 - she is pretty cute.
8. Fuschia - 5/10 she is pretty cool.
9. Felicity - 8/10. Cute, stylish and eloquent. I like her a lot.
10. Ruby 8/10 - really cute!

Island 2:
1. Raymond - 10/10 one of my favorites
2. Molly - 5/10 - she’s pretty cute.
3. Cherry - 0/10 - don’t like her design
4. Francine 4/10 - she’s okay but not into her design
5. Bluebear - 8/10 really cute.
6. Fauna 6/10 she’s pretty cute
7. Gonzo 6/10 - I don’t like the koalas much but I am starting to like him a little
8. Apollo - 4/10 he’s pretty cool; I don’t care much for the eagles and not interested in him though
9. Kidd - 4/10 - not a goat fan but he may be growing on me a little
10. Beau - 5/10 - he’s okay. Not too crazy about his design.

Twilight:
1. Fang
2. Willow
3. Claudia
4. Shreb
5. Audie
6. Lolly
7. Goldie
8. Fuchisa
9. Felicity
10. Ruby

Destiny:
1. Raymond
2. Molly
3. Cherry
4. Francine
5. Bluebear
6. Fauna
7. Gonzo
8. Apollo
9. Kidd
10. Beau

1. Ruby - 8/10: She's adorable! Had her as a starter in my last WW town and I really liked her.
2. Sherb - 8/10: He's cute and I love his colours; to me he looks like goat-Filbert.
3. Lolly - 8/10: She's cute; not usually a fan of grey but it works on her.
4. Audie - 8/10: Love her tropical vibes and bright colours! Her sunglasses and turquoise eyes are amazing.
5. Claudia - 8/10: I love all the purple on her, she looks awesome.
6. Fuchsia - 7/10: She's cool, love her bright colours!
7. Felicity - 7/10: I adored her in CF but NL made her look so weird and I'm not really over that yet, even though she does look better in NH.
8. Willow - 7/10: She's cool, love her bright yellow paired with the purple.
9. Goldie - 7/10: Cute but on the simple side.
10. Fang - 6/10: I used to really like him but I don't know, he just doesn't excite me anymore. Still cool though.

1. Francine - 10/10: My favourite villager has changed a bit recently, but right now it's Francine! I wish they hadn't changed her appearance so much in NH but we have history and she's my BFF. I love her!
2. Bluebear - 8/10: She's adorable, love her colour scheme!
3. Beau - 7/10: He's pretty cute!
4. Apollo - 7/10: He's cool; he grew on me a lot the last time I had him.
5. Raymond - 7/10: He's cool, I like his different-coloured eyes.
6. Molly - 6/10: Cute, but plain.
7. Fauna - 6/10: Cute, but plain.
8. Kidd - 6/10: Kind of cute, but also plain.
9. Cherry - 4/10: I don't like her mouth.
10. Gonzo - 3/10: Not a fan, but maybe that would change if I ever got him since I think he looks better in NH.

1. Broccolo
2. Marshal
3. Cranston
4. Mira
5. Blaire
6. Molly
7. Bill
8. Fauna
9. Bam

1. Bam - 10/10: Love this guy! One of my first NL starters and I never let him leave. He's got a cool design, too!
2. Marshal - 10/10: Super cute! My favourite smug villager.
3. Blaire - 8/10: She's cute!
4. Bill - 6/10: Cute but also has a plainer design. Maybe he should be a 7 but he just doesn't excite me.
5. Molly - 6/10: Cute but plain.
6. Fauna - 6/10: Cute but plain.
7. Cranston - 5/10: He's alright, pretty neutral towards him.
8. Mira - 4/10: Not sure if it's the mouth or the eye mask thing, but I'm not a fan.
9. Broccolo - 3/10: His hair clashes too much with his blue and yellow colour scheme. Plus he refused to move out for five months until a camper moved him out, even when I spent over two weeks trying to move the bubble to him without success. :P

I ranked and rated, hope that is okay! I think no one had gotten to do yours yet, but apologies if it is a repeat! Thanks for posting, I always like doing this game! Disclaimer that I seem to have weird taste.

Twilight:

1. Willow - 8/10 - I think she was really cute. I have not yet had her on my island, but she was one of the first villagers I liked when I was originally scrolling through the list on nookipedia.
2. Ruby - 8/10 cute cute cute. Love her freckles and her spacey expression. Do not like her house but she i the best little moon bunny
3. Fuchsia - 8/10 I had her on my island and she was really great. A really good design fit for the uchi personality, with aggressively bright colors, which I like. I originally ranked her lower but just thinking about her made me remember how great she was to have on my island.
3. Goldie - 7/10 also super cute, though her design is very similar to Maggie who is one of my favorites and so she gets overshadowed in my eyes. Still would probably invite her if I ever found her. Her house is very unfortunate for the opposite reason of Ruby’s
5. Felicity - 7/10 - I like her a lot, and though this may sound weird she kind of looks like the cat version of my friend (though personality wise my friend would be uchi). Poor felicity just gets overshadowed by some of the other things peppy cats for me.
6. Claudia - 6/10 her droopy eye looks made me not like her much originally, but she has grown on me. She seems like a good snooty, even though I do not like the personality much.
7. Lolly- 5/10 - quite cute, the markings on the back of her head make her more interesting to me. Nothing I dislike about her, just not a fave.
8. Sherb - 5/10 - he’s okay. Fairly cute, but when he was in my campsite I was oddly uninterested in inviting him.
9. Audie - 3/10 - I don’t know why, I am just not interested in her. Partly I just don’t like the wolves.

Destiny
1. Fauna 8/10 - I thought she would look boring, but she is very cute! Was even tempted to keep her, and I missed her when she was gone.
2. Francine - 7/10 I like her a lot. My friend says she looks like a human dressed like a rabbit and I also think that is pretty great.
3. Bluebear - 6/10 - cute! Nothing against her. There are just a lot of peppies I like more.
4. Kidd - 6/10 - pretty cute. Thought about inviting him. The goat’s mouths sometimes weird me out.
5. Raymond - 6/10 - I recently got him on my second island and like him more than expected. His black ears are cute.
6. Beau - 5/10 cute but does not stand out for me among the lazies (I know this is not the popular opinion!)
7. Gonzo - 5/10 - not a fan of cranky villagers, or villagers that look old, but he is cute nonetheless. Once saw someone say he looks like eugene’s dad and thought that was sweet.
8. Molly - 5/10 I know she is cute, like a children’s book, which I would think I would like. Something about her just doesn’t catch my interest though.
9. Cherry - 3/10. Her crooked mouth is cute, and she does not look bad to me. But she gives me strong hot topic in the early 2000s vibes that bother m

1. Tabby
2. Rodney
3. Weber
4. Bangle
5. Plucky
6. Deena
7. Genji
8. Soleil
9. Sydney
10. Deirdre

1. Genji - 8/10: He's cute! I like his smile and his cheeks.
2. Sydney - 8/10: She's cute and I like her design!
3. Deirdre - 7/10: She's interesting and looks cool. I like the deer!
4. Bangle - 6/10: She's cute and I love her eyes, just doesn't really excite me but maybe that'd change if I ever got her. I like the contrast of her bright yellow though!
5. Rodney - 6/10: I feel bad that he gets so much hate because he has an awesome colour scheme and he's actually kind of cute in a weird way. I could see my rating going up if I ever got him.
6. Soleil - 6/10: She's cute, just not a fan of the white hair.
7. Deena - 5/10: Kind of cute, just doesn't really interest me.
8. Weber - 5/10: He has cool eyes, I just don't like the colour scheme.
9. Plucky - 4/10: I like the light blue on top of her head but that's about it, the rest of her looks pretty plain to me.
10. Tabby - 1/10: I just really don't like her nose or mouth, sorry! :(

Here's mine!

Diva
Cobb
Apple
Francine
Bob
Norma
Mint
Margie
Fuchsia
Tex

Twilight:

Destiny

1. Tabby
2. Rodney
3. Weber
4. Bangle
5. Plucky
6. Deena
7. Genji
8. Soleil
9. Sydney
10. Deirdre

1. Tabby - 8/10 - she is still growing on me! I love the vibe she has and her energy. I think she has such a sweet smile :).
2. Rodney - 10/10 - King Rodney! Seriously has such a cute expressions.
3. Weber - 5/10 - he’s pretty cute! I don’t like a lot of the duck villagers but each time you post pictures of him, I can’t help but think he’s pretty cute :)
4. Bangle - 8/10 - still am interested in her! She also has a great vibe and cute design 🙂.
5. Plucky 4/10 - she’s alright - one of the better female chicken villagers I think. I think I can grow to like her more.
6. Deena 6/10 - she is pretty cute!
7. Genji - 9/10 Cute and interesting design!
8. Soleil 6/10 - she is alright! her colors are pretty and her design is pretty cute
9. Sydney 6/10 - not a koala villager fan but i think she had a pretty cute design and her color is pretty
10. Deidre 3/10 - I never was a fan of her design but I do think she seems pretty cool. Keep posting those screenshots and sharing your opinions and I can see my opinion changing

I think you have a nice group of villagers. Even the ones I rated lower, I can see their appeal and can see my opinion changing in time :).

Chrissy
Scoot
Colton
Audie
Stitches
Fuchsia
Étoile
Ketchup
Kidcat

chrissy - 6/10 - she’s honestly not my favourite peppy but her appearance alone is enough to make me smile. she definitely has a bit of a ditzy aura but she radiates such positive vibes as well. 💗
francine - 7/10 - between her and chrissy, francine’s definitely my favourite. i love how elegant she looks while also radiating the same positive vibes that her sister does. :’)
scoot - 6/10 - he’s cute! i’m actually hoping to maybe have him on my island one day, even if it’s just to get to know him and earn his photo.
colton - 5/10 - he’s the only random move-in that i’ve had in new horizons aside from my first 3 villagers lol and he’s not bad company at all! i’m not particularly fond of the smugs but he’s cool. :)
audie - 10/10 - saying that i love audie would be an understatement. she was the only villager that i was desperate to have when i first got the game and i’ve had her for over a year now. i love everything about her - her vibrancy, the inspiration behind her, all of it.
stitches - 10/10 - i want nothing more than to kiss stitches on the forehead. he’s precious. 🥺
fuchsia - 10/10 - i’m definitely biased since deers are my favourite animal but fuchsia is simply perfection. i love how vibrant she is and her interior is nice, too!
étoile - 6/10 - i had her on my island fairly recently and i really liked her! i definitely understand the hype now. :)
ketchup - 8/10 - again, i’m biased since the food villagers are just *chefs kiss* i did not mean to make this pun but i’m keeping it but ketchup’s wonderful! tomato duck has absolutely no flaws.
kid cat - 10/10 - his interior is absolute garbage i’m so glad he was my starter jock lol but i love him with all my heart. he’s definitely one of the best jocks imo.

1. Broccolo
2. Marshal
3. Cranston
4. Mira
5. Blaire
6. Molly
7. Bill
8. Fauna
9. Bam

1. Broccolo - 7/10 I think he’s cute
2. Marshal 10/10 - I love him! He’s one of my favorites.
3. Cranston: 5/10 - he’s okay
4. Mira: 1/10 - I don’t care for her design
5. Blaire - 8/10 - she’s really cute!
6. Molly - 7/10 - she’s cute
7. Bill: 4/10 he’s okay
8. Fauna 7/10 she’s pretty cute
9. Bam 8/10 He’s cute!
1. Ruby - 8/10: She's adorable! Had her as a starter in my last WW town and I really liked her.
2. Sherb - 8/10: He's cute and I love his colours; to me he looks like goat-Filbert.
3. Lolly - 8/10: She's cute; not usually a fan of grey but it works on her.
4. Audie - 8/10: Love her tropical vibes and bright colours! Her sunglasses and turquoise eyes are amazing.
5. Claudia - 8/10: I love all the purple on her, she looks awesome.
6. Fuchsia - 7/10: She's cool, love her bright colours!
7. Felicity - 7/10: I adored her in CF but NL made her look so weird and I'm not really over that yet, even though she does look better in NH.
8. Willow - 7/10: She's cool, love her bright yellow paired with the purple.
9. Goldie - 7/10: Cute but on the simple side.
10. Fang - 6/10: I used to really like him but I don't know, he just doesn't excite me anymore. Still cool though.

1. Francine - 10/10: My favourite villager has changed a bit recently, but right now it's Francine! I wish they hadn't changed her appearance so much in NH but we have history and she's my BFF. I love her!
2. Bluebear - 8/10: She's adorable, love her colour scheme!
3. Beau - 7/10: He's pretty cute!
4. Apollo - 7/10: He's cool; he grew on me a lot the last time I had him.
5. Raymond - 7/10: He's cool, I like his different-coloured eyes.
6. Molly - 6/10: Cute, but plain.
7. Fauna - 6/10: Cute, but plain.
8. Kidd - 6/10: Kind of cute, but also plain.
9. Cherry - 4/10: I don't like her mouth.
10. Gonzo - 3/10: Not a fan, but maybe that would change if I ever got him since I think he looks better in NH.

1. Bam - 10/10: Love this guy! One of my first NL starters and I never let him leave. He's got a cool design, too!
2. Marshal - 10/10: Super cute! My favourite smug villager.
3. Blaire - 8/10: She's cute!
4. Bill - 6/10: Cute but also has a plainer design. Maybe he should be a 7 but he just doesn't excite me.
5. Molly - 6/10: Cute but plain.
6. Fauna - 6/10: Cute but plain.
7. Cranston - 5/10: He's alright, pretty neutral towards him.
8. Mira - 4/10: Not sure if it's the mouth or the eye mask thing, but I'm not a fan.
9. Broccolo - 3/10: His hair clashes too much with his blue and yellow colour scheme. Plus he refused to move out for five months until a camper moved him out, even when I spent over two weeks trying to move the bubble to him without success. :p

1. Genji - 8/10: He's cute! I like his smile and his cheeks.
2. Sydney - 8/10: She's cute and I like her design!
3. Deirdre - 7/10: She's interesting and looks cool. I like the deer!
4. Bangle - 6/10: She's cute and I love her eyes, just doesn't really excite me but maybe that'd change if I ever got her. I like the contrast of her bright yellow though!
5. Rodney - 6/10: I feel bad that he gets so much hate because he has an awesome colour scheme and he's actually kind of cute in a weird way. I could see my rating going up if I ever got him.
6. Soleil - 6/10: She's cute, just not a fan of the white hair.
7. Deena - 5/10: Kind of cute, just doesn't really interest me.
8. Weber - 5/10: He has cool eyes, I just don't like the colour scheme.
9. Plucky - 4/10: I like the light blue on top of her head but that's about it, the rest of her looks pretty plain to me.
10. Tabby - 1/10: I just really don't like her nose or mouth, sorry! :(

Here's mine!

Diva
Cobb
Apple
Francine
Bob
Norma
Mint
Margie
Fuchsia
Tex

1. Diva - 1/10 - sorry; I don’t care for her design. ><
2. Cobb - 3/10 - I’m not a fan of a lot of the pigs. He seems alright.
3. Apple 7/10 - she is really cute; I love her expressions
4. Francine 4/10 - she’s okay
5. Bob - 8/10 - he’s cute and pretty cool!
6. Norma - 5/10 - she’s pretty cute; not a cow fan though
7. Mint 8/10 - she’s really cute :)
8. Margie 7/10 - not into elephants either but she continues to grow on me thanks to Xara :).
9. Fuschia 5/10 - she’s pretty cool.
10. Tex - 9/10 - he’s adorable!

1. Broccolo
2. Marshal
3. Cranston
4. Mira
5. Blaire
6. Molly
7. Bill
8. Fauna
9. Bam

broccolo - 4/10 - i don’t really like the mice villagers all that much but he’s cute! :)
marshal - 6/10 - i don’t really like the smug villagers either lol, but grumpy marshmallow squirrel is an exception ^^. i had him on my island a while back and i liked having him around! his smile is adorable, too. 🥺
cranston - 3/10 - not a favourite of mine but he’s not bad!
mira - 6/10 - she’s really pretty! i also like how she’s the first superhero villager that isn’t wearing a helmet. makes her unique imo. :)
blaire - 3/10 - i know i ranked her on somebody else’s list but i can’t remember what i gave her LOL, so i’ll give her a 3 for now. she falls under my radar quite a bit tbh but she’s very pretty. :’)
molly - 10/10 - pls she’s so adorable. 🥺
bill - 6/10 - an adorable lil man! i can picture him and molly hanging out together.
fauna - 10/10 - i am absolutely biased as i love both deers and the normal personality, but fauna is 100% perfect.
bam - 10/10 - one of my favourite deers and jocks! i wish he had a better interior but other than that, he’s amazing. ☺️

Back