• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official "Rank My Villagers!" Thread

Here's mine!

Diva
Cobb
Apple
Francine
Bob
Norma
Mint
Margie
Fuchsia
Tex

Diva - 3/10 not my favourite frog, but her colourig is pretty!
Cobb - 1/10 not a huge fan of the pigs and this one in particular creeps me out. Sorry!
Apple - 9/10 tiny, round, adorable. Apple is very cute - I considered her for my island as well.
Francine - what a queen. 10/10. I love her matching hoodie with Chrissy and her expression is perfect. One of my favourite snooty's.
Bob - 10/10 he's purple, he's a cat, he has kiddie furniture. What's not to love?
Norma - 7/10 she's cute, but a bit forgettable in my eyes.
Mint - 10/10 I adore mint. The squirrels are one of my favourite species and mint has lived in my NL town for a long time. She's so cute!
Margie - 8/10 she's so bright and colourful and I like her yellow house.
Fuchsia - 9/10 Fuchsia is so cool and nobody can change my mind. A hot pink brash deer? Perfect.
Tex - 3/10 - I had to look him up. I don't think I've seen him before and from a first glance I probably wouldn't want to invite him.

Reneigh - 7/10 I like her earrings and her side shave
Spike - 7/10 I like his colour scheme and his scar
Judy - 7/10 I'm not a fan of her design but I got her randomly on my former island and she was sweet to me and was always singing everywhere
Sherb - 10/10 I love literally everthing about him
Rosie - 10/10 an icon
Merry - 9/10 love that double chin and I didn't realise til I looked closely just now that her nose is shaped like a heart
Punchy - 10/10 I love cats and I love lazies so I love this boy
Rudy - 9/10 a cutie pie. one of the few tolerable jocks
Raymond - 9/10 those little fangs, I gave my Raymond a vampire costume, would recommend
Kiki - 10/10 all time favourite magical black kitty

I have 2 islands, if you don't wanna do both just rate my main one which is this one
Astrid - not permanent
Blaire - not permanent
Fang - permanent
Julian - not permanent
Kidd - permanent
Lucky - permanent
Nan - permanent
Pashmina - not permanent
Peanut - not permanent
Sheldon - not permanent

optional second island
Ava - not permanent
Bubbles - not permanent
Dom - permanent
Jakey - not permanent
Jitters - not permanent
Marina - not permanent
Pietro - not permanent
Punchy - permanent
Raymond - permanent
Sherb - permanent

Astrid- 1/10. Kangaroos are not my favourite species. I'm also not a huge fan of her design.
Blaire- 5/10. She's very cute, I used to have her in New Leaf briefly, I didn't really connect with her though.
Fang- 9/10. Adorable boy. I have yet to have him as a villager, but I love the wolves and he has one of the best designs in my opinion.
Julian- 10/10. One of my all time favourites. He's a unicorn, so he also gets bonus points for that. His house is one of the best as well.
Kidd- 5/10. He's alright.
Lucky- 4/10. Would give him a higher rating if he wasn't so creepy looking... I don't like anything about him. Only reason he's getting a 4 is because he's a dog.
Nan- 7/10. She's such a cutie!
Pashmina- 8/10. One of my favourite sisterly villagers.
Peanut- 5/10. She's OK. Not the best design for the squirrels for me.
Sheldon- 5/10. Neutral about him.

Ava- 5/10. One of the better looking chickens.
Bubbles- 7/10. I actually really like Bubbles. She was one of my three villagers I moved in when I first started my island. I kept her for a really long time. I think she's cute.
Dom- 10/10. LOVE Dom. He's adorable.
Jakey- 3/10. Had him as one of my three villagers when I first started as well. Didn't like him. His tiny eyes weird me out.
Jitters- 3/10. Again, not a fan. His eyes are not it, and I just don't like the birds all that much anyway.
Marina- 8/10. She is very cute. I have had her as a villager previously.
Pietro- 5/10. I would have rated him way lower, but he's kind of grown on me recently.
Punchy- 10/10. One of the best cat villagers. Everything about him is perfect.
Raymond- 3/10. No comment on him. Just don't like him, think he's over hyped for no reason.
Sherb- 9/10. A baby. I love him and I want to get him back on my island at some point.

If anyone wants to rank my villagers here they are:

Alfonso
Skye
Wolfgang
Annalise
Stitches (Will be moved out)
Maple (Will be moved out)
Joey
Tangy
Audie
Papi

Here's mine! I'd be interested to hear whether you have different opinions!

1. Broccolo
2. Marshal
3. Cranston
4. Mira
5. Blaire
6. Molly
7. Bill
8. Fauna
9. Bam

1. Broccolo 6/10 - one of the cuter mice imo, I just don't like his hair.
2. Marshal
10/10 one of my top 3 smugs.
3. Cranston
1/10 while he sure is unique, I really don't like him ._.
4. Mira
6/10 I like her colours, she's so vibrant! My only complaint would be that I don't like the sideways mouths much.
5. Blaire
7/10 with so many snooty squirrels she gets overlooked a lot but I think she's pretty cool. Can't beat Mint or Pecan though.
6. Molly
7/10 she's cute, but not too exciting to look at for me. Ducks are however one of my favourite species so ofc she ranks high.
7. Bill
9/10 he's adorable. I love the little bangs and the big ol' eyes.
8. Fauna
10/10 I love deer irl and Fauna ticks all the boxes. I especially love the white spots on her back.
9. Bam
8/10 that shade of blue is so pretty. His freckles are adorable.

Overall super cute villagers! I'd adopt most of them :) 💜

Yeah mine is kinda weird.... so here's the villagers I have on both of my islands:

Twilight:
1. Fang
2. Willow
3. Claudia
4. Shreb
5. Audie
6. Lolly
7. Goldie
8. Fuchisa
9. Felicity
10. Ruby

Destiny:
1. Raymond
2. Molly
3. Cherry
4. Francine
5. Bluebear
6. Fauna
7. Gonzo
8. Apollo
9. Kidd
10. Beau

Twilight:

Fang- 9/10. Already ranked him above.
Willow- 5/10. I like her and I like the sheep, but I'm not a fan of her bright yellow colour.
Claudia- 6/10- I like that she's a pink tiger, but that's about it xD
Sherb- 9/10. Already ranked him above.
Audie- 9/10. One of the best wolves. I love that she is based off the old lady who plays the game. I also love her design and her house.
Lolly- 7/10. One of the cutest cats for sure!
Goldie- 10/10. Such a sweetheart. Had her on my island not that long ago and fell in love with her. It was hard letting her move away.
Fuchsia- 9/10. I love this girl. I think her design in really cool and I want her on my island one day.
Felicity- 7/10. Like with Lolly, I think she's really cute!
Ruby- 7/10. Cute little space bunny. She was one of the first villagers I moved in with my amiibo onto my island. The only thing I don't like about her is the red eyes.

Destiny:

Raymond- 3/10. Already ranked above.
Molly- 10/10. One of the best duckies. I'm obsessed with her!
Cherry- 7/10. I really like Cherry, her design is awesome and she was one of my starters in an old New Leaf town, so I have a bit of a connection with her.
Francine- 4/10. Don't really like her all that much.
Bluebear- 10/10. Bluebear is one of my favourites, she was in my first New Leaf town for ages and I really loved her.
Fauna- 8/10. Very cute design!
Gonzo- 4/10. He's one of the Koalas I don't really like.
Apollo- 9/10. Very good eagle! I really like him.
Kidd- 5/10. Already ranked above.
Beau- 8/10. Cutiepie, and I love his design!

Alfonso
Skye
Wolfgang
Annalise
Joey
Tangy
Audie
Papi

So many cuties here! I really should study but this is so much fun!

Alfonso - 6/10 I befriended him in my WW town just a few days ago. First I really didn't like his design, but he really grew on me. He seems like such a kind and gentle soul (but that could also be due to the ww dialogue haha)

Skye - 10/10 my beloved Skye. I ranked her before and can't remember her score but she deserves to be seen! I love her colour scheme and she's one of my favourite wolves.

Wolfgang - 5/10 My horrible uncle is called Wolfgang and while I try and not let that influence me, I can't quite shake off the utter dislike upon reading this name. Design wise he looks cool, I like his eyeshadow and colour scheme. Chief will be #1 cranky wolf for me though.

Annalise - 7/10 She's criminally underrated imo. Such a pretty horse. I love her pink mane.

Stitches (Will be moved out) - 10/10 - I said it before but Stitches just cheers me up whenever I see him. His colours are spot on.

Maple (Will be moved out) - 7/10 she's cute, but doesn't stand out to me much.

Joey - 11/10. Innocent soul. He's a duck so that automatically makes him perfect. The eyebrows. The tiny eyes. y e l l o w.

Tangy - 10/10 any food themed villagers have my heart and she's a CAT on top of that. Love the leaf on her head as well.

Audie - 9/10 I find it hard to dress her because of her strong colours. But I love her eyes, her house, her entire existence.

Papi - 10/10 best boy. Idk what to say. He's simply adorable.

Here's mine!

Diva
Cobb
Apple
Francine
Bob
Norma
Mint
Margie
Fuchsia
Tex

diva - 2/10 - i wasn’t very fond of her in new leaf but she’s actually grown on me somewhat! she still isn’t one of my favourites but she’s not too bad. :)
cobb - 3/10 - i genuinely have no idea why but he sort of reminds me of professor frink from the simpsons. maybe it’s the glasses lol.
apple - 2/10 - i really liked her in new leaf but now she doesn’t appeal to me very much. i wish she did, though since the concept of an apple hamster is adorable. :(
francine - 7/10 - i have a bit of a soft spot for both her and chrissy but francine’s my favourite of the two. she’s beautiful and radiates such good vibes. :’)
bob - 6/10 - truly one of the most iconic villagers in the series. he’s living his best life and i love that for him. 😌
norma - 6/10 - i run into her literally every time that i go island hopping, and i’m 👌🏻 this close to caving and finally inviting her. she’s adorable and seems like an absolute sweetheart; i’d love to get to know her one day!
mint - 2/10 - she doesn’t appeal to me much but she seems alright.
margie - 10/10 - FINALLY someone who has margie!!! she’s so underrated bro, i love her. 😭
fuchsia - 10/10 - a vibrant queen! i’ve got her on my island, too and she’s wonderful. ^_^
tex - 3/10 - he seems cool! i like his design. :)

shari
cobb
hornsby
cole
wendy
marcie
static
beardo
Post automatically merged:

rank
them i would love your opinons

shari
cobb
hornsby
cole
wendy
marcie
static
beardo

shari - 6/10 - she’s cute and is one of my favourite uchi villagers, as well!
cobb - 3/10 - i know i’ve ranked him before, but i can’t remember what i gave him lol, so i’ll just give him a 3. he still reminds me of professor frink from the simpsons but he’s cool!
hornsby - 6/10 - he’s adorable! this might be my bias for lazy villagers talking, but i’d love to have him on my island some day. ☺️
cole - 4/10 - not a bad fella at all, but he’s never appealed to me much.
wendy - i literally had to google her because i had her and baabara’s appearances mixed up 🤣. but she’s cute! my brain cells are apparently obsolete when it comes to the sheep villagers but i wouldn’t mind having her!
marcie - 5/10 - aa she’s adorable!! i love how angelic she looks 🥺. fun fact; if i hadn’t let the plots autofill, she actually would’ve been my starter normal. 😅
static - 3/10 - meh. i have a few fond memories of having him in wild world, but i don’t care for him much otherwise.
beardo - 4/10 - i typically don’t like the villagers that have facial hair, but beardo’s cool! he’s one of the few smug villagers that i like. :)

Astrid- 1/10. Kangaroos are not my favourite species. I'm also not a huge fan of her design.
Blaire- 5/10. She's very cute, I used to have her in New Leaf briefly, I didn't really connect with her though.
Fang- 9/10. Adorable boy. I have yet to have him as a villager, but I love the wolves and he has one of the best designs in my opinion.
Julian- 10/10. One of my all time favourites. He's a unicorn, so he also gets bonus points for that. His house is one of the best as well.
Kidd- 5/10. He's alright.
Lucky- 4/10. Would give him a higher rating if he wasn't so creepy looking... I don't like anything about him. Only reason he's getting a 4 is because he's a dog.
Nan- 7/10. She's such a cutie!
Pashmina- 8/10. One of my favourite sisterly villagers.
Peanut- 5/10. She's OK. Not the best design for the squirrels for me.
Sheldon- 5/10. Neutral about him.

Ava- 5/10. One of the better looking chickens.
Bubbles- 7/10. I actually really like Bubbles. She was one of my three villagers I moved in when I first started my island. I kept her for a really long time. I think she's cute.
Dom- 10/10. LOVE Dom. He's adorable.
Jakey- 3/10. Had him as one of my three villagers when I first started as well. Didn't like him. His tiny eyes weird me out.
Jitters- 3/10. Again, not a fan. His eyes are not it, and I just don't like the birds all that much anyway.
Marina- 8/10. She is very cute. I have had her as a villager previously.
Pietro- 5/10. I would have rated him way lower, but he's kind of grown on me recently.
Punchy- 10/10. One of the best cat villagers. Everything about him is perfect.
Raymond- 3/10. No comment on him. Just don't like him, think he's over hyped for no reason.
Sherb- 9/10. A baby. I love him and I want to get him back on my island at some point.

Alfonso
Skye
Wolfgang
Annalise
Joey
Tangy
Audie
Papi

1. Alfonso 1/10 - I don’t like the gators, sorry and he’s one of my least favorite of them.

2. Skye - 7/10 - she’s pretty cute!

3. Wolfgang - 5/10 - he’s okay. I’m not a fan of the wolves designs; they’re not bad.

4. Annalise - 4/10 - she’s okay. don’t care for a lot of the horses’ designs.

5. Stitches 8/10 - cute!

6. Maple 8/10 cute!

7. Joey 7/10 - not a fan of the ducks but he is growing on me and is a cutie.

8. Tangy - 7/10 - cute! Not for eating @NefariousKing or planting. 😒

9. Audie - 8/10 - pretty cool!

10. Papi - 4/10 is okay. Again, not a fan of too many of the horses.

shari
cobb
hornsby
cole
wendy
marcie
static
beardo
shari: 6/10 she and Fuchsia are my favourite uchis. I think she looks quite cute.
cobb: 1/10 not a huge fan of the pigs and this one in particular creeps me out. Sorry!
hornsby: 5/10 nice shade of blue, but other than that he's not interesting to me.
cole: 0/10 this is my least favorite rabbit, if not one of my least favourite villagers.
wendy: 4/10 not my favourite sheep, but she could grow on me
marcie: 5/10 while I'm no fan of the roo's, Marcie is one of my favourites. I like her eyes and colour.
static: 9/10 I love him. He's purple, he looks slightly radioactive and I'm here for it. I'd like him on my island one day.
beardo: 3/10 a little cursed, quite creepy, but I also wish I had some of the confidence this dude is oozing.

Alfonso
Skye
Wolfgang
Annalise
Joey
Tangy
Audie
Papi

alfonso - 3/10 - i’m honestly not very fond of him. he’s not awful, though, and is pretty iconic.
skye - 10/10 - i’ll never get over how gorgeous her design is tbh. one of my absolute favourite villagers, forever and always. 💙
wolfgang - 3/10 - meh, he’s alright. not my favourite of the cranky wolves but he’s not bad!
annalise - 5/10 i always get her and annalisa mixed up lol, but i like her a lot! she’s got a super pretty design. :)
stitches - 10/10 - i know i’ve already ranked him once or twice, so i won’t ramble on about him lol, but he’s one of my favourite villagers! such a precious lil guy. 🥺
maple - 6/10 - she’s so adorable, and i love her fur colour! such a beautiful shade of brown ☺️. i’d love to have her on my island one day!
joey - 5/10 - i think i’ve ranked him before, too but he’s cute! he reminds me a lot of a guy i used to go to school with, though, which is sort of jarring. 🤣
tangy - 10/10 - i’m very much so biased since she’s the very first villager that i met, but i love her so much! she’s an absolute icon 😌. i wish some of my friends would quit trying to eat her, though. 😔
audie - 10/10 - i’ve ranked her before as well, so i’ll try my best to not ramble lol, but she’s one of my top 10 favourites, and randomly finding her in my campsite last year will forever be one of my happiest moments. 🧡
papi - 5/10 - he’s cute! i wouldn’t be opposed to having him on my island one day; i’d love to get to know him. ^^

shari
cobb
hornsby
cole
wendy
marcie
static
beardo

rank

Shari- 5/10. I like her, but I'm not really a fan of the monkeys. She is one of the better looking ones though.
Cobb- 1/10. I really don't like him. I don't know why but he just creeps me out.
Hornsby- 6/10. Such a cutie!
Cole- 4/10. He's not the worst, but I don't really like him either. His eyes scare me a little bit xD.
Wendy- 7/10. I really like Wendy! I have never had her as a villager, but I would like too some day. I think she is one of the cutest sheep.
Marcie- 6/10. In my opinion, she is the best kangaroo. I like that she's pink!
Static- 6/10. I think he's a cool looking squirrel for sure!
Beardo- 1/10. I'm sorry but I can't deal with the bears and Beardo is one of my least favourite villagers.

shari
cobb
hornsby
cole
wendy
marcie
static
beardo

rank

1. cole - 8/10 - adorable, love his little teeth and his big eyes. He’s one of the best lazies, imo
2. Wendy - 8/10 - love her coloring, her house is gorgeous and cozy looking, she’s got such a sweet face!
3. Shari - 8/10 - A wonderful uchi! I like a lot of their designs because they are all so different! With Shari, because of how silly and innocent her face looks I felt like she seemed less abrasive than some of the uchis and more sweetly and spacey
4. Hornsby - 6/10 - he is very cute. He is my friend’s ‘ride or die villager’, so she has also biased me toward him. he looks like a sweet baby rhino.
5. Beardo - 5/10 - I think beardo’s design is cute. The only thing is that for whatever reason his tummy fur looks like a merkin to me (I recommend looking it up in a dictionary, not just googling for anyone who does not know what that is) and it freaks me out. But I still have a soft spot for him
6. Cobb - 3/10 - I have not come across him much. I like the pig villagers, but his glasses are not my favorite (I don’t like that they totally block his eyes). The jocks are all sweeties though, so he would possibly win me over.
7. Marcie - 2/10 - marcie is okay, I have softened in the kangaroos somewhat, from previously disliking all of them, but she’s not a standout for me among them, not the worst and not my fave.
8. Static - 2/10 - static does not look like a cranky, which for some designs I like but I’m his case it is weird to me because the whole cranky personality is being old. Nothing about him really interests me, sorry.

Even though my second island is in chaos and a I am not sure if any of the villagers will be permanent, as I am trying to cycle more since my main island is basically set. and I am considering restarting it, but anyway, here is who I have now

flip
Reneigh
Judy
Mac
Ursala
Bea
Paolo
Hamlet
Wade
Raymond

Im gonna rate yours! @WaileaNoRei

Raymond (9/10) he is on my old island and i love him!

Wade (5/10) i never have him, but i have to say he is cute!

Hamlet (7/10) YESSS!!! He is such a cute jock!

Paolo (2/10) im not a fan of him tbh, IM tired with him since he keep appearing on my NMTs over and over

Bea (9/10) i love her freckles and blush. Seriously.

Ursala (4/10) not a fan of big Bears.

Mac (8/10) he is cute!!! I love the wrinkles!!!!

Judy (9/10) beautiful rainbow/pastel cub!

Flip (2/10) not a fan of monkeys.

Reneigh (8/10) yes!

Mine is.. (my dreamies!!)

Beau, Marshal, Pudge, Dom, Wendy, Bruce, Muffy, Merry, Iggly!

Last edited:
flip
Reneigh
Judy
Mac
Ursala
Bea
Paolo
Hamlet
Wade
Raymond

flip 3/10 - not a huge fan, but maybe he could grow on me.
Reneigh 7/10 - she's one of my favourites of the new villagers. I like her design a lot and especially her piericings!
Judy 6/10 - I can't quite decide whether she intimidates me or enchants me., Her colouring is very pretty.
Mac 2/10 not a fan of pugs/wrinkly dogs in general, not even digital ones.
Ursala 1/10 - I'm still holding a grudge because in NL she moved right in front of my house, only a few squares away, ruining my zen garden. Generally not into the bears either.
Bea 7/10 she's really cute, I like the gentle eyes and her freckles.
Paolo 2/10 - uhmmm not a fan of most elephants. It's not his fault, because I don't mind the hot pink or his face (looks like Fuchsia and Joey mash up).
Hamlet 5/10 he's okay, I don't have much input for him. Wouldn't mind him around but also wouldn't go look for him.
Wade 8/10 such a cutie! I love his expression and that his coat resembles a baby penguin!
Raymond 9/10 he's a cat, so I hold him in high regards. More so because he looks a bit like my own cat.

1. cole - 8/10 - adorable, love his little teeth and his big eyes. He’s one of the best lazies, imo
2. Wendy - 8/10 - love her coloring, her house is gorgeous and cozy looking, she’s got such a sweet face!
3. Shari - 8/10 - A wonderful uchi! I like a lot of their designs because they are all so different! With Shari, because of how silly and innocent her face looks I felt like she seemed less abrasive than some of the uchis and more sweetly and spacey
4. Hornsby - 6/10 - he is very cute. He is my friend’s ‘ride or die villager’, so she has also biased me toward him. he looks like a sweet baby rhino.
5. Beardo - 5/10 - I think beardo’s design is cute. The only thing is that for whatever reason his tummy fur looks like a merkin to me (I recommend looking it up in a dictionary, not just googling for anyone who does not know what that is) and it freaks me out. But I still have a soft spot for him
6. Cobb - 3/10 - I have not come across him much. I like the pig villagers, but his glasses are not my favorite (I don’t like that they totally block his eyes). The jocks are all sweeties though, so he would possibly win me over.
7. Marcie - 2/10 - marcie is okay, I have softened in the kangaroos somewhat, from previously disliking all of them, but she’s not a standout for me among them, not the worst and not my fave.
8. Static - 2/10 - static does not look like a cranky, which for some designs I like but I’m his case it is weird to me because the whole cranky personality is being old. Nothing about him really interests me, sorry.

Even though my second island is in chaos and a I am not sure if any of the villagers will be permanent, as I am trying to cycle more since my main island is basically set. and I am considering restarting it, but anyway, here is who I have now

flip
Reneigh
Judy
Mac
Ursala
Bea
Paolo
Hamlet
Wade
Raymond

Flip: 8/10 - maybe 10/10. I’ve had my eye on him for awhile and him and Deli I think are my favorite monkey villagers :). So cute and his colors are nice 😊.

Reneigh: 8/10 I love her design but need to bond with my Reneigh more (though chances are I’ll be letting her move out before that happens; we’ll see). I think she is pretty cool.

Judy: 8/10 - I like her a lot :).

Mac: 8/10 he has grown on me thanks to the screenshots on tbt. I never paid attention to him before but now I find him really cute.

Ursala: 5/10 - was never a fan of the bears but I think I may like her a little more, Nate and Megan even too. :)

Bea: 6/10 - she is pretty cute! I may grow to like her more too.

Paolo: 4/10 - he’s alright. I like him a lot more than I did several months ago; not a fan of his color but at least I am starting to like him for the most part. :)

Hamlet: 6/10 - I had a beef with my Hamlet from Nl for so long but after meeting Rudy and seeing how much I really like the jock villagers, I realize he is actually pretty cute and not bad. I was just mad he wouldn’t move lol.

Wade: 9/10 - I admit initially I thought he looked a little weird but somehow he has become one of my favorite penguins (might have something to with your screenshots again 😉).

Raymond: 10/10

My ratings may be low for some, but I really do see the appeal and would like to meet them or give another chance since I do think you have good taste in villagers and seem more open minded than me. Keep sharing how much you are enjoying them and the game; I enjoy reading the posts :).

Paolo (2/10) im not a fan of him tbh, IM tired with him since he keep appearing on my NMTs over and over

Reneigh (8/10) yes!

Oh I like so many of your villagers!
1. Wendy - 8/10 - I described her above but can’t help but do so again! Her little teeth, her cute happy face, her beautiful coloring, her lovely house (inside and out!) she’s a wonderful and unique peppy!
2. Merry - 8/10 - I love Merry! She’s such a sweet baby. Love her little fangs, and the fact that she is has her little resting concerned face.
3. Iggly - 8/10 - I’ve never had iggly, but I think he is just darling. A lot of the jock designs are just adorable, but even so, he really stands o it. Love his round little chonky body paired with the jock dialogue.
4. Muffy - 7/10 - just great, loved her design, still somewhat sorry I let her go. She’s so cool with her gothic Lolita look.
5. Dom - 6/10 - I think if I ever had dom move to my island his rating would go up. His facial expressions look hilarious, and as I mentioned, I have a soft spot for non jock looking jocks.
6. Beau - 5/10 - very cute, but for not quite catch my interest among the other lazies
7. Marshal - 5/10 - ditto, though I don’t like many smugs, he just doesn’t quite catch me. He’s cute though
8. Pudge - 5/10 - I go back and forth and can never quite tell if I find his distressed expression more cute or off putting. Love his little green tail though.
9. Bruce - 4/10 - cranky’s are not my faves, and Bruce is okay to me, but I like a lot of other cranky designs more. I don’t dislike him though.

thanks for sharing!! What a fun group! I wonder who number 10 will be.

flip
Reneigh
Judy
Mac
Ursala
Bea
Paolo
Hamlet
Wade
Raymond

flip - 3/10 - i’ll admit that he’s not a favourite of mine, but i don’t mind him, either! he seems like a sweetheart. :)
reneigh - 3/10 - i’m genuinely not sure why, but i’ve never been fond of reneigh. my judgement is way too harsh, though, since she doesn’t seem like a bad villager at all! i’d like to get to know her someday. ^^
judy - 6/10 - i keep thinking that she’s a peppy villager LOL, but she’s really pretty! i don’t mind her eye design anymore, either, as i think it makes her unique and suits her design well!
mac - 5/10 - he uh. he honestly makes me feel a bit embarrassed, since prior to nh’s release, i publicly thought that he was a new villager after not recognizing him in one of the promo videos 😅. but other than that silliness, i like him and think he’s cute!
ursala - 5/10 - even though i always misspell her name 🤦🏻‍♀️, i really like her! she’s a cutie and seems very sweet!
bea - 4/10 - she’s pretty cute!
paolo - 4/10 - he always reminds me of the pink elephants from dumbo for some reason lol, but he’s cool! i like how vibrant he is. :)
hamlet - 0/10 - i’m not fond of his colouring or his eyes tbh. 😬
wade - 4/10 - he’s one of the few villagers that i’ve actually never had before, but i still like him! he’s cute and has a nice design.
raymond - 3/10 - he’s never appealed to me much, but he’s okay!

Reneigh (8/10) yes!

Wanna rate your cuties!

Beau- 8/10. He is absolutely adorable!
Marshal- 9/10. Easily one of the best smugs around. He has lived on my island before, and I thoroughly enjoyed his presence. Such a good boi.
Pudge- 4/10. Low rating because I don't really know if I like his design, something about that mouth....
Dom- 10/10. I believe I have rated Dom already, and I'm pretty sure this is the rating I gave him before. But either way, I adore Dom. I love his eyes! One of the best Jock villagers for sure.
Wendy- 7/10. Again, already rated this cutie. I really like her!
Bruce- 7/10. He's such a handsome boi! The fact that he's a cranky makes him even better because I love crankies.
Muffy- 4/10. I can't say I like Muffy too much. She's probably one of my least favourite sheep.
Merry- 10/10. A icon. I really love this cat. My best friend has her on her island and every time I visit, I just obsess over her. One day, I want to have this derp cat on my island for sure.
Iggly- 7/10. One of the cutest penguins!

Reneigh (8/10) yes!

1. Beau - 5/10 - he’s alright. I think he’s cute but I’ve never been interested in him.
2. Marshal - 10/10 he’s one of my favorites! Those cute little cheeks; every time I see his picture I think about how much I want to play with them. And that tail 🥺.
3. Pudge - 9/10 - one of my favorite cubs! I’ve been interested in him for a long time. I wish his eyes looked a little different, but he’s still a cutie.
4. Dom - 10/10 - protect at all costs. I love him.
5. Wendy: 8/10 - I love her color and I’ve been interested in her for awhile now. she’s really cute :)
6. Bruce 4/10 - he’s okay. His design isn’t bad, but I’ve never been interested kn him. That could change - same with Beau :$.
7. Muffy - 3/10 - I’m not interested in her still, though her design may be growing on me a little. I definitely see her appeal, just taking a bit to be interested.
8. Merry - 10/10 one of my favorites :).
9. Iggly - 7/10 - I never paid much attention to him but last time I flipped by his amiibo card in my binder I thought how cute he was.

You have a nice list :). Some of my ratings may be low but that could change (happens a lot lol) and I still see why they are likable even if I’m not interested myself. Same goes with anyone else’s villagers I have rated; there are a few I may not budge on though but I still respect those who like them.

My villagers atm are (for anyone who didn’t rate me yet): Punchy, Rudy, Kiki, Merry, Rosie, Raymond, Sherb, Spike, Reneigh, Judy. Not all of them are permanent.

Back