• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official "Rank My Villagers!" Thread

1. cole - 8/10 - adorable, love his little teeth and his big eyes. He’s one of the best lazies, imo
2. Wendy - 8/10 - love her coloring, her house is gorgeous and cozy looking, she’s got such a sweet face!
3. Shari - 8/10 - A wonderful uchi! I like a lot of their designs because they are all so different! With Shari, because of how silly and innocent her face looks I felt like she seemed less abrasive than some of the uchis and more sweetly and spacey
4. Hornsby - 6/10 - he is very cute. He is my friend’s ‘ride or die villager’, so she has also biased me toward him. he looks like a sweet baby rhino.
5. Beardo - 5/10 - I think beardo’s design is cute. The only thing is that for whatever reason his tummy fur looks like a merkin to me (I recommend looking it up in a dictionary, not just googling for anyone who does not know what that is) and it freaks me out. But I still have a soft spot for him
6. Cobb - 3/10 - I have not come across him much. I like the pig villagers, but his glasses are not my favorite (I don’t like that they totally block his eyes). The jocks are all sweeties though, so he would possibly win me over.
7. Marcie - 2/10 - marcie is okay, I have softened in the kangaroos somewhat, from previously disliking all of them, but she’s not a standout for me among them, not the worst and not my fave.
8. Static - 2/10 - static does not look like a cranky, which for some designs I like but I’m his case it is weird to me because the whole cranky personality is being old. Nothing about him really interests me, sorry.

Even though my second island is in chaos and a I am not sure if any of the villagers will be permanent, as I am trying to cycle more since my main island is basically set. and I am considering restarting it, but anyway, here is who I have now

flip
Reneigh
Judy
Mac
Ursala
Bea
Paolo
Hamlet
Wade
Raymond

Flip- 3/10- Not a monkey fan, and unfortunately he rates as one of the least appealing for me.
Reneigh- 8/10- I LOVE Reneigh. I have yet to have her on my island, but I really want her. She is gorgeous. Almost took her for my tropical theme, but ended up going with Annalise instead. xD
Judy- 9/10. Another icon. She is so pretty and I love that they gave her the snooty personality, I feel like it suits her so well.
Mac- 7/10. I never really used to like Mac, but he's grown on me recently. I don't know why, but I'm rolling with it.
Ursala- 6/10- I like her, and I think she has a cute face. One of the cutest of her species for me.
Bea- 6/10- Very cute doggo, but not my favourite. I do love her design though.
Paolo- 2/10. I really don't like this guy. I don't know why 😂
Hamlet- 6/10. A good boi. Most of the hamsters are really cute, and I'm not opposed to Hamlet. I like his hairstyle.
Wade- 8/10. SUCH a cutie! I love this penguin. I wouldn't mind if he ever lived on my island.
Raymond- 3/10. Can't remember if this was the exact rating I gave this guy when I rated him the first time, but yeah not a fan. All hype and craziness around him kind of just put me right off him. I also don't think he's that cute, sorry. 😅

Mine is.. (my dreamies!!)

Beau, Marshal, Pudge, Dom, Wendy, Bruce, Muffy, Merry, Iggly!

beau - 10/10 - i‘m going to do my best to not ramble, since i always wind up doing so when it comes to beau lol, but tldr; he’s one of my top 10 favourite villagers, was actually my #1 for the longest time, and i love him a lot. ☺️🧡
marshal - 5/10 - i can’t remember what rating i gave him before lol, so i’ll give him a 5 for rn! he’s super cute, though; i had him on my island for a while and really liked having him around! one of the best smugs imo. ^^
pudge - 3/10 - i’m not too sure why, but he sort of reminds me of a show from my childhood, called the secret world of benjamin bear. maybe it’s his expression aha. but anyways, he’s cute!
dom - 0/10 - his design’s okay, but he honestly irks me a bit. >_<
wendy - 4/10 - i know i’ve ranked her before as well, but can’t remember what i gave her 🙄, so i’ll give her a 4! i have a habit of picturing her with baabara’s appearance but other than that, i like her! she’s super cute. ☺️
bruce - 7/10 - i’m extremely biased since deers are my favourite animal aha, but i love bruce a lot! he’s special to me as he was actually one of the first deers that i had in new leaf, but i love his design as well! ^_^
muffy - 4/10 - she’s not really a favourite of mine tbh, but she’s super pretty! her eye colour is gorgeous.
merry - 8/10 - aa she’s so adorable!! i’ll never get over her sweet lil face. 🥺
iggly - 4/10 - he’s cute! i like how goofy he looks. 😋

Punchy, Rudy, Kiki, Merry, Rosie, Raymond, Sherb, Spike, Reneigh, Judy. Not all of them are permanent.
Waaah your villagers are amazing! I might be really biased because I love cats, but I can’t pass this opportunity.

Punchy: 8/10 I like his expression, he’s so chill :)

Rudy: 7/10 I quite like him, his little red nose is so adorable.

Kiki: 11/10 I love her so so much. She’s one of my favourite cats. She reminds me of Jiji (Kikis delivery service) and I always wanted a black cat irl.

Merry: 9/10 her huge, derpy eyes are adorable and I love her little double chin.

Rosie: 9/10 since watching the animal crossing movie, all the starring animals have my heart. Rosie‘s entire design is so appealing to me.

Raymond: 10/10 I believe you’ve seen a pic of my cat so how can I not love him.

Sherb: 6/10 while I’m not a fan of the in game goats, Sherb is on of the better ones. I especially love his house interior and exterior.

Spike: 5/10 I had to look him up, I think I’ve never met him or seen him online. I like that he’s orange and while he looks intimidating, I’m sure he’s good at heart.

Reneigh: 7/10 I’ve rated her before so I’ll keep it brief: I like her colours and her piercings. She truly gives me big sister energy.

Judy: 6/10 she’s pretty, but intimidating at the same time. Her fur gradient is on point though.

Overall: I think this is the best rating I’ve given. :D very very cute villagers!

My villagers atm are (for anyone who didn’t rate me yet): Punchy, Rudy, Kiki, Merry, Rosie, Raymond, Sherb, Spike, Reneigh, Judy. Not all of them are permanent.

i believe i’ve rated your villagers before, but i’m gonna do it again since it’s been a while. ;^^

punchy - 5/10 - i know that i’ve rated him before but of course, i can’t remember what i gave him lol, so i’ll just give him a 5! he’s super cute and the fact that he’s your favourite villager, as well as the favourite of another friend of mine, makes him special to me. :)
rudy - 10/10 - you’re part of why i’ve become so obsessed with him LOL, but i genuinely love rudy so much. he’s so precious, and i just can’t get over how adorable he is. 🥺
kiki - 10/10 - she gets an automatic high rating just for being a black kitty 😉. her design reminds me a lot of my kitty, but she’s wonderful regardless and deserves so much love. 🖤
merry - 8/10 - i rated her earlier so i won’t ramble this time lol, but she’s absolutely perfect and thank you again for gifting me her photo! 🤗
rosie - 4/10 - my least favourite of the peppy cats, but she’s still adorable and is super iconic! her fur colour is gorgeous as well. :)
raymond - 3/10 - rated him earlier, too but he’s decent! he still doesn’t appeal to me, though. 😅
sherb - 7/10 - i can’t remember what rating i gave him 🤦🏻‍♀️ but i love him a lot! he’s adorable and i thoroughly enjoyed having him on my island!! he’s got a nice interior, too.
spike - 5/10 - he’s super cool and has a nice design! he’s also special to me, since he always makes me think of @Hobowire. :)
reneigh - 3/10 - i rated her earlier, but i really do feel bad for how harsh i’ve been towards her 😅. looking forward to getting to know her someday!
judy - 6/10 - already rated her but she’s lovely!

flip
Reneigh
Judy
Mac
Ursala
Bea
Paolo
Hamlet
Wade
Raymond
Flip - 9.5/10 one of my all time favourite villagers. Really wish I had him back.

Reneigh - 2/10 she's evil. She always got in my way and I hate her catchphrase. Also she's kinda ugly.

Judy - 7/10 she's pretty cool and she's grown on me a lot. Not huge on her house though.

Mac - 4/10 he just kinda bores me

Ursala - 7/10 She was pretty cool when I had her. Would have her back again on a new island.

Bea - 1.5/10 really not my type of villager.

Paolo - 8/10 he is so cool. Might have to have him myself some time.

Hamlet - 8.5/10 super cool. Love his name. One of my favourite hamsters. Second only to Graham.

Wade - 0.5/10 I don't know how to describe it but he has a face I just want to punch. I dont hate many villagers, but I hate him.

Raymond - 9/10 he is super cool. One of the best villagers in the game. I know its cliche to like him but he's worth the hype he had.

My villagers:
Tybalt
Megan
Egbert
Timbra
Raymond
Quillson
Sheldon
Pashmina
Limberg
Carmen

Flip - 9.5/10 one of my all time favourite villagers. Really wish I had him back.

Reneigh - 2/10 she's evil. She always got in my way and I hate her catchphrase. Also she's kinda ugly.

Judy - 7/10 she's pretty cool and she's grown on me a lot. Not huge on her house though.

Mac - 4/10 he just kinda bores me

Ursala - 7/10 She was pretty cool when I had her. Would have her back again on a new island.

Bea - 1.5/10 really not my type of villager.

Paolo - 8/10 he is so cool. Might have to have him myself some time.

Hamlet - 8.5/10 super cool. Love his name. One of my favourite hamsters. Second only to Graham.

Wade - 0.5/10 I don't know how to describe it but he has a face I just want to punch. I dont hate many villagers, but I hate him.

Raymond - 9/10 he is super cool. One of the best villagers in the game. I know its cliche to like him but he's worth the hype he had.

My villagers:
Tybalt
Megan
Egbert
Timbra
Raymond
Quillson
Sheldon
Pashmina
Limberg
Carmen
10/10 villagers, but tybalt and egbert are 11/10 :3

my villagers:
1624209082534.png
ursula

1624209094964.png
tybalt

1624209126620.png
filbert

1624209142503.png
fang

1624209159204.png
marshal

1624209173788.png
chevre

1624209188232.png
nan

1624209211142.png
rudy

1624209226858.png
tangy

1624209238345.png
tasha

My villagers:
Tybalt
Megan
Egbert
Timbra
Raymond
Quillson
Sheldon
Pashmina
Limberg
Carmen

tybalt - 3/10 - he’s cool! i’m not sure why, but after googling him just now, my first thought was that he looks like he could maybe be tony the tiger’s former sports coach or something lol.
megan - 6/10 - she honestly looks like a huge care bear lol, but that’s part of why i love her! she’s adorable. ☺️
egbert - 4/10 - he’s essentially what i look like whenever i don’t get enough sleep LOL. but he’s cute! the chicken villagers have really been growing on me lately. :’o
timbra - 4/10 - not really a favourite of mine, but she’s pretty!
raymond - 3/10 - he’s not bad, but he‘s never appealed to me.
quillson - 2/10 - hhng. i don’t dislike him as much as i used to, but i’m still not super fond of him lol.
sheldon - 2/10 - i believe i’ve rated him before, but as per usual, i can’t remember what i gave him lol. i went ahead and gave him a 2 since i don’t really like him. 😅
pashmina - 7/10 - i’ve rated her before as well, but i love her! she’s so pretty and i loved having her on my island! definitely one of the best goat + uchi villagers imo.
limberg - 0/10 - i feel like a friend of mine is about to materialize out of thin air and beat me up for saying this lol, but lil plumber mouse doesn’t appeal to me much. 🥴
carmen - 6/10 - bro i was obsessed with her in new leaf, and she’s still one of my favourites to this day! she’s awesome. ☺️

1. Ursala - i forgot what I rated her the other day. 5/10. she is growing on me :). keep on posting those pics when you do. I probably would have rated her 3 or below months ago since I didn’t like the bears but now I think there are some cute or cool looking ones :).
2. Tybalt - 6/10 maybe 7. Each time you mention him or I see him on your island my interest grew; months ago I never have heard of him and I didn’t like any big cats designs. Now there are quite a few I like :).
3. Filbert - 10/10 - so cute 💜. Enough said 😋
4. Fang 3/10 - can’t remember what I ranked him. sorry it is so low; not interested in a lot of the wolves.
5. Marshal 10/10 - one of my favorites! 💜 Always one of the cutest villagers in my book 😊
6. Chevre - forgot what I’ve rated her and nan before. 3/10 - not a fan of her design. sorry; I like very few goats.
7. Nan - 4/10 - nan’s design could grow on me more in time, but sorry, :/. Not interested in a lot of the goats. I think it is great if you like the two though and you know I don’t think badly of you or anyone if they like villagers who I don’t like. There is always a chance of that changing too when I see a lot of cute photos. But even if it doesn’t happen, I still respect the everyone’s taste (so please don’t take the ratings seriously).
8. Rudy - 10/10 best jock and one of the best kitties 🥺. Got the best set of expressions.
9. Tangy - 7/10 - hide her from @NefariousKing. Mobster boss shall have no Tangy for dinner, snack, or anything. 😤 She’s cute and needs to be protected.
10. Tasha - 10/10 - one of best squirrel designs! I love her 🥺. I never had her but maybe will cycle her in someday before picking my last couple of permanent villagers.

oo you’ve got a great group of villagers!!

ursala - 5/10 - i’m twinning with @Dunquixote rn since i can’t remember what rating i gave her either LOL, but i like her a lot! she seems like a total sweetheart and her design’s super cute!
tybalt - 3/10 - rated him about an hour or two ago, but he’s cool! my opinion on him looking like tony the tiger’s former sports coach still stands lol.
filbert - 3/10 - he’s pretty iconic and isn’t a bad villager at all, but he’s not a favourite of mine. 😅
fang - 6/10 - i can’t remember my previous rating for him what else is new lol, but he’s adorable and his design is honestly so gorgeous. :’o
marshal - 5/10 - ... i think i need to start writing my ratings down jfc 🤣. but marshal’s adorable! i had him on my island a while back and i really liked having him around. one of the best smugs imo!
chèvre - 6/10 - i actually have her on my island rn and she’s adorable! i wasn’t planning on ever having her tbh, but i’m glad that i changed my mind as she’s lovely ☺️. though, i’m coming very close to throwing hands with her since lil miss refuses to give me her photo 😭. genuinely the most stubborn villager that i’ve ever had. 😔✊🏻
nan - 7/10 - thank you for not separating the besties; i feel so bad for not having nan as well LOL, which might be why my chèvre is so stubborn 🥴. but nan’s honestly adorable! i’d love to have her on my island someday. ^_^
rudy - 10/10 - @Dunquixote is partially responsible for my obsession with him lol, but rudy’s absolutely perfect!! he’s so sweet and i just. how can anyone resist his adorable lil face. 🥺
tangy - 10/10 - an absolute icon! tangy was actually the very first villager that i met, so she makes me nostalgic, but she’s honestly so lovely and i love her a lot!
tasha - 4/10 - she’s cool! i really like her eye colour. ^_^

You have some cuties!

Ursala- 6/10. I have ranked this girl before. As I said, she is one of the cuter looking bears for me.
Tybalt- 6/10. I like him! I think he's cute, but he's not my favourite tiger.
Filbert- 9/10. I love this lil guy. I would love to have him on my island some day. He is adorable.
Fang- 9/10. Have already rated this boy as well. This is the rating I gave him before, and I absolutely adore him. He has one of the best wolf designs and I love that he's a cranky.
Marshal- 9/10. Also previously rated. I love him. Have had him on my island previously. He ruled the island during the time he was there.
Chevre- 8/10. Love her. She is precious, I used to have her on my island and I really wanted to invite Nan as well so they could be a cute couple together but it never happened. But everything about this goat is perfection.
Nan- 8/10. I think I have rated her before, but I can't remember exactly what I gave her. But I love the fact that you have both of them. They deserve to be together forever. Nan is adorable too, but I like Chevre slightly better... Even though I gave them the same rating. xD
Rudy- 7/10. Not one of my favourite kitty cats, but he is cute.
Tangy- 10/10. A queen. I would die for her.
Tasha- 7/10. I've always had an interest in Tasha. I like her a lot. If she ever showed up on my island/on an island hop one day I wouldn't be mad about it.
Post automatically merged:

My villagers atm are (for anyone who didn’t rate me yet): Punchy, Rudy, Kiki, Merry, Rosie, Raymond, Sherb, Spike, Reneigh, Judy. Not all of them are permanent.

Oh, haven't ranked yours yet!

Punchy- 10/10. One of the best cats. I love him so much, he has my heart.
Rudy- 7/10. Just rated him. I like him, but's not ever really interested me.
Kiki- 10/10. Talking about a queen here. I love her mostly because she reminds me of my black cat irl. She's adorable.
Merry- 9/10. I have rated derp cat before as well, not sure if I gave her a 9 but I do love her and really want her on my island one day.
Rosie- 100/10. Umm.. So Rosie might be my favourite cat. I cannot obsess over her enough. Everything about her is perfect, her design, the fact that she's a peppy suits her so well. Her house is also adorable.
Raymond- 3/10. Rated before, do not like.
Sherb- 10/10. A babyyyy. I love this goat.
Spike- 5/10. Had to google what he looked like because I forgot xD. He's alright. His appearance doesn't completely offend me. Rhinos aren't really my cup of tea.
Reneigh- 8/10. As I have already said I love her. I think her design is really pretty and she is one of my favourites of the new villagers.
Judy- 9/10. Previously rated, not sure what but I know it was a high rating. She is gorgeous and I unlike most, really love her eyes. I would have her on my island in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Yeah mine is kinda weird.... so here's the villagers I have on both of my islands:

Twilight:
1. Fang
2. Willow
3. Claudia
4. Shreb
5. Audie
6. Lolly
7. Goldie
8. Fuchisa
9. Felicity
10. Ruby

not weird at all! i’ve ranked quite a few of these villagers before, but i of course can’t remember what i gave most of them. 🤣

fang - 6/10 - i remember his rating at least lol, but i really like him! he’s my second favourite cranky wolf, and his design is absolutely gorgeous!
willow - 4/10 - i like how vibrant she is. :)
claudia - 1/10 - hhng. i usually am fond of vibrant designs but she just,, doesn’t appeal to me much 😬. she looks like she could maybe be the cheshire cat’s sister, though, which is cool!
sherb - 7/10 - an absolute cutie! i had him on my island a month or two ago, and i really enjoyed having him ☺️. i like his interior as well!
audie - 10/10 - one of my all time favourite villagers. she’s absolutely stunning and i am so blessed to have her on my island. will forever be grateful for having her randomly show up in my campsite last year! 🧡🤗
lolly - 10/10 - another all time favourite of mine! i had her as my next door neighbour back in new leaf, and getting to see her sweet lil face every day was lovely. she’s precious, and i can’t wait to have her on my island one day as well!
goldie - 10/10 - you have a lot of my all time favourites, it seems haha. i know some people don’t really like how basic she is, but i honestly love goldie a lot! golden retrievers are one of my favourite dog breeds, and she’s just the absolute sweetest. ☺️
fuchsia - 8/10 - i actually have her on my island rn as a permanent resident, and she’s incredible! i’m obsessed with how vibrant she is. one of the best uchi/deer villagers imo! ^_^
felicity - 7/10 - my least favourite of the peppy cats, but i still love her a lot! she’s an absolute sweetheart and is so adorable.
ruby - 6/10 - i didn’t use to care for her much, but she’s really been growing on me lately! i’d love to have her on my island one day.

Destiny:
1. Raymond
2. Molly
3. Cherry
4. Francine
5. Bluebear
6. Fauna
7. Gonzo
8. Apollo
9. Kidd
10. Beau

raymond - 3/10 - he’s never appealed to me much, but he’s not bad!
molly - 7/10 - aaa molly’s absolutely adorable!! such a precious lil baby. 🥺
cherry - 7/10 - an underrated queen. she’s one of my favourite dog/uchi villagers, and i think her design is awesome! would definitely love to have her on my island one day as well. ^^
francine - 7/10 - i didn’t realize this until recently, but i actually have quite a soft spot for both her and chrissy. she’s my favourite of the two, though; i love how elegant she looks and the positive energy that she radiates! ☺️
bluebear - 4/10 - she’s super cute!
fauna - 10/10 - i’m gonna do my best to not ramble lol, but i love fauna. i’m definitely biased since i live for deers and normal villagers, but she’s unbelievably precious. 🥺
gonzo - 3/10 - i’m not a huge fan of the koala villagers tbh, but gonzo’s cool! i like his colouring. :)
apollo - 3/10 - an iconic villager but not a favourite of mine.
kidd - 2/10 - not bad, but i definitely like other goat and smug villagers a lot more. 😅
beau - 10/10 - again, i’m gonna do my best to not ramble but beau is one of my top 10 favourite villagers! he was actually my #1 for a long time and even though 10 years have passed and i’m a lot different than i was when i first discovered him, i still love him with all my heart. 🧡 i rambled lol

—————
also, since i haven’t posted my villager lineup in quite a while, here’s who i currently have if anyone wants to rank them;

audie
beau
chelsea
rilla
margie
marty
fuchsia
sprinkle
whitney
chèvre

audie - 10/10 she's so pretty and cute. i heard she could be based after that one elderly woman with 3,500 hours logged in new leaf who had such a lovely island.
beau - 7/10 he looks like a nice young man and i really like the deer
chelsea - 7/10 she's so colorful and pretty. i briefly had her for my island too.
rilla - 8/10 pretty and big and sparkly
margie - 5/10 she's cute but not my favorite elephant
marty - 2/10 i dont know why his face unsettles me as much as it does :( he's a pretty color though
fuchsia - 4/10 she's a little too bright for my preference, but i like the way her face looks
sprinkle - 6/10 i had to look her up and she's so cute 😍 omg my favorite penguin
whitney - 5/10 i had her in my new leaf island and we never got along very much. her design is nice, but not my favorite among the wolves.
chèvre
dobie
muffy
monique
marshal
coco
pippy
mac
raymond
bob
jacques

audie
beau
chelsea
rilla
margie
marty
fuchsia
sprinkle
whitney
chèvre
I don't think I've rated your cuties yet! :)

Audie: I think I have rated her before... what was it again? Well, today I'll give her 7/10. I like the whole story of how Audie came to be and her design is so tropical and summery ~ I also really like her house exterior.

Beau: 6/10 He's very cute with his sleepy face :)

Chelsea: 7/10 I really like her colour scheme. I wish they had changed her hair though. The green doesn't bother me but I don't like that hairstyle on her. Other than that she's a real cutie

Rilla: 2/10 sorry, hard pass. I don't like any of the gorillas (but their butts are kinda neat)

Margie: I have rated her before but can't remember her score... 6/10 for now. I love her eyes and headpiece and her yellow house is so pretty!

Marty: 5/10 Something about his face doesn't quite sit right with me, but I like his yellow fur

Fuchsia: 8/10 I like her a lot. Took me a while to get used to the bright pink (or...fuchsia) and banana yellow contrast but now I kinda wanna keep her forever. :)

Sprimkle: 6/10 but because of this meme here I'll bump it up to 8/10 because now whenever I see her I have to think about this and it makes me smile ^^

1624376750892.png

Whitney: 7/10 beautiful queen. She's so elegant and graceful. However, she is missing a bit of oomph for me.

Chèvre: 4/10 She's cute :) I just don't like the goats much.

Last edited:
dobie
muffy
monique
marshal
coco
pippy
mac
raymond
bob
jacques

dobie - 10/10 - eee my favourite cranky/male wolf villager! the concept of an elderly wolf who acts like your grandpa really warms my heart, and i loved having him on my island last year. 🖤 tbh, i kind of miss him lol
muffy - 3/10 - i can’t remember what i rated her before lol, but today i’ll give her a 3. she’s got a super pretty design, and i’m obsessed with her eye colour. 🤩
monique - 2/10 - not a favourite of mine, but i think she makes a great snooty villager!
marshal - 5/10 - i’ve rated him quite a few times now lol, but he’s very cute! i enjoyed having him on my island. :)
coco - 4/10 - one of the most iconic villagers imo. her design’s super neat, and she’s special to me since she suggested the police station pwp to me back in new leaf!
pippy - 2/10 - not bad, but i honestly forget that she exists a lot of the time. 😬
mac - 3/10 - i mistook him for a new villager prior to the game’s release last year, so i get a bit embarrassed every time that i see him lol, but i like him! he’s very cute.
raymond - 3/10 - he’s never appealed to me, but he’s cool.
bob - 5/10 - another icon! i actually just remembered that i had a face cutout standee of him back in one of my new leaf towns ... but anyways lol, he’s adorable! 😋
jacques - 3/10 - i had to google him to refresh my memory on what he looks like lol, but he’s not bad!

dobie
muffy
monique
marshal
coco
pippy
mac
raymond
bob
jacques
Dobie: 7/10 I think he's so unique and I would love to have him on my island one day :)

Muffy: 8/10 what an icon. I'm sure my younger self would have adored her. Especially the lolita dress.

Monique: 6/10 peak snooty design - maybe even a bit too much for me. There are so many snooty cats with kinda similar designs it's sometimes hard to tell them apart.

Marshal: 10/10 I didn't like Marshal for a long time. It took two tries, but the second time around I really fell in love with him and finally understood why he has such a huge fanbase. I really miss him on my new island.

Coco: 4/10 I personally don't like her much. I wouldn't want to encounter her at night.

Pippy: 3/10 I really want to like her, because her name reminds me of one of my favourite childhood stories but her design is really not for me.

Mac: 2/10 I rated him before and I have to say my opinion is still the same. I'm not a fan of pugs irl either so I can't really get behind his design.

Raymond: Again, rated him many times. I love him, 10/10 :)

Bob: 9/10 He's such an icon. I love his bright design and his house interior.

Jacques: 6/10 he seems cool. I don't see him in many lineups :) I haven't met him in game and would like to!

may be a bad idea, but it is only fair. Here are my (wonderful) villagers, more or less in no particular order. (Please be gentle, haha).

1. Tabby
2. Rodney
3. Weber
4. Bangle
5. Plucky
6. Deena
7. Genji
8. Soleil
9. Sydney
10. Deirdre

eee i don’t believe i’ve ranked this lineup of yours yet. :’o

tabby - 5/10 - i actually don’t believe that i’ve had her since wild world, but your love for her has granted her a special place i my heart. her appearance isn’t my favourite, but i’m very interested in giving her a chance, and will be doing exactly that if i ever run into her while island hopping. :) also, if she weren’t a peppy, she would absolutely be an uchi imo.
rodney - 2/10 - had to google him since i always get him mixed up with rooney lol, but he’s alright! i like his colouring and tbh,, he kind of looks like me. 🤣
weber - 3/10 - i didn’t use to care for the ducks much, but they’ve really been growing on me recently! weber’s super cute. :)
bangle - 4/10 - i feel like i may have rated her before, but i can’t remember lol. but regardless, bangle’s adorable, and she’s actually my favourite tiger villager!
plucky - 3/10 - one of the best chicken villagers imo. i think she fits the whole island vibe really well. :)
deena - 3/10 - not my favourite of the ducks, but she’s still very cute! she seems like a total sweetheart. ^^
genji - 4/10 - i wasn’t very fond of him during my new leaf days, but he’s grown on me a bit! i’m very picky when it comes to jock villagers as they typically aren’t my favourite, but genji’s one of the good ones. ^_^
soleil - 3/10 - for some reason, she reminds me a bit of eleanor from alvin and the chipmunks lol, but she’s not bad! a chubby lil baby. 🥺
sydney - 3/10 - a cutie! she’s a gorgeous shade of purple. ^_^
deirdre - 7/10 - my favourite of your villagers! i can’t believe how underrated deirdre is oml, she’s such a pretty gal and her interior is gorgeous as well! i loved having her on my island!

i know that my ratings are fairly low sorry >_<, but i actually really like your lineup. you’ve got yourself a nice group of underrated cuties. :)

10 Whitney
9. Julian
8 Marina
7. Tia
6 Fauna
5. Lucky
4 Apollo
3. Tiffany
2 Ankha
1. Marshal

whitney - 10/10 - she’s truly one of the most beautiful villagers imo. i have her on my island as well, and while her design may be too simple for some, i think she’s absolutely breathtaking and love having her!
julian - 5/10 - he’s cool! i really like his design, and his interior is gorgeous as well. :)
marina - 7/10 - a cutie! she’s one of my favourite normal villagers, and i loved having her on my island. ☺️
tia - 5/10 - i’m honestly kind of surprised that she doesn’t appeal to me more, but she’s still adorable!
fauna - 10/10 - one of my all time favourite villagers! she’s so precious. 🥺
lucky - 10/10 - another all time favourite of mine! he’s absolutely adorable, and i’m really hoping to have him on my island one day as well. ^^
apollo - 3/10 - i know i’ve rated him before, but i can’t remember what i gave him, so i just gave him a 3. he’s super iconic but sadly he doesn’t interest me much.
tiffany - 3/10 - she’s got a cool design. :)
ankha - 4/10 - she honestly doesn’t interest me all that much, but she’s very pretty and i like how unique she is!
marshal - 5/10 - i’ve rated him a lot already lol, but he’s cute! having him on my island last year was fun.

10 Whitney
9. Julian
8 Marina
7. Tia
6 Fauna
5. Lucky
4 Apollo
3. Tiffany
2 Ankha
1. Marshal
10 Whitney: rated her very recently 7/10. I think she looks very elegant and pretty, just a bit too bland for me.
9. Julian: 8/10 him being a unicorn is a huge bonus and I like his galaxy/starry house.
8 Marina: 6/10 not the biggest fan of the octopi, but she's cute
7. Tia: 7/10 I like that she has a teapot design and would go so well with Chai :)
6 Fauna: 7/10 I love the white spots on her back and she's just beautiful.
5. Lucky: 5/10 he's cool for Halloween but for the rest of the year I just can't stop thinking about what's underneath those bandages
4 Apollo: 4/10 gives me intimidating but kind-hearted dad vibes. He's chill.
3. Tiffany: 8/10 I like that she's based on Audrey Hepburn :) makes her more unique to me.
2 Ankha: 10/10 one of my favourite cat designs. She's such a queen.
1. Marshal: 10/10 rated him above already :) He's small and squishy and just adorable.

audie
beau
chelsea
rilla
margie
marty
fuchsia
sprinkle
whitney
chèvre
Audie - 7/10 very pretty but not huge on the surfer theme going on in her house

Beau - 2/10 a bit too basic for me

Chelsea - 3/10 she looks cool but there is something off-putting to me but I don't know what

Rilla - 4/10 she's kinda gross but it's endearing. I've recently moved her to my second island to see if exposure will change my mind so rating subject to change.

Margie - 5/10 not a huge fan of her in the game but she was so sweet in the movie!

Marty - I really want to like him but his shirt is so off-putting. I know some people find it cute but I'd rather not see a... hole... back there

Fuchsia - 5/10 I like her but she's too vibrant to fit in with any other villager I like. If they toned her down she'd be great.

Sprinkle - 2/10 I just find her boring. Not a lot going on with her.

Whitney - 6/10 she's bland but very elegant and beautiful. I enjoyed her on my island.

Chevre - 3/10 I feel kinda bad saying it about another villager but I find her bland and basic :/

10 Whitney
9. Julian
8 Marina
7. Tia
6 Fauna
5. Lucky
4 Apollo
3. Tiffany
2 Ankha
1. Marshal
Whitney - 6/10 see above

Julian - 2/10 I want to like him because thematically he's awesome. But he's a bit too much for my tastes

Marina - 6/10 I like her in theory as she is very cute, but the suckers really creepy me out.

Tia - 4/10 she's fun in her design concept but I don't feel she has much going on

Fauna - 3/10 she's cute but I'm not huge on cute villagers.

Lucky - 8/10 love him. He was on my first ever town in animal crossing and he was one of my favourites. He's always welcome back any time

Apollo - 5/10 he's cool looking but I dont get the hype. I tried moving him to my island to see why he was so popular but I just didn't get it. He's just a normal Eagle to me

Tiffany - 7/10 she's a super fun villager. She's play boy meets rocky horror. I'm shocked they made someone so raunchy but I'm glad they did.

Ankha - she gets a 2/10 from me as I don't like Egyptian themed stuff. But my other half really likes her so I guess 5/10 lol

Marshal - 6/10 he's super cute. Had him back in my new leaf town as a random move in. He was one of my favourites back then

Back