• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official "Rank My Villagers!" Thread

This seems like fun! Time to rate a few:

Alright, so now that I have a whole bunch of new villagers, here are mine, listed from favorite to least favorite.

1. Merry
2. Lobo
3. Audie
4. Melba (She just asked me to move out, which I begrudgingly allowed. Sad face.)
5. Celia
6. Erik
7. Boone
8. Ankha
9. Shep (Just moved in! Might end up liking him more than some of the others soon.)
10. Harry

1. Ankha - One of my personal dreamies!
2. Melba - Also one of my favorites.
3. Celia - She's pretty cute, I wouldn't mind having her in my town.
4. Lobo - A good wolf.
5. Shep - He's got some charm.
6. Merry - Not the best cat, but still cute.
7. Erik - I prefer the way he looked in New Leaf, tbh.
8. Harry - I like his bathroom/spa house in NL.
9. Audie - She's okay, but I don't love how meta her name is. It's weird to say, but I'd like her a little more if she kept her OG name, Monica. Still, even then, she would not be one of my top wolves.
10. Boone - Sorry, I hate gorilla villagers 😔

My villagers have changed a bit since I last posted in this thread, so I'm going to rank my own again XD

1. Alfonso
2. Julian
3. Wolfgang
4. Diana
5. Skye
6. Cookie
7. Erik
8. Daisy
9. Goldie
10. Chevre

1. Alfonso - One of my favorites!
2. Julian - Probably my favorite horse villager.
3. Wolfgang - I basically feel the same about him as I do about Lobo.
4. Goldie - A cute dog villager.
5. Daisy - Same as Goldie.
6. Skye - Something about her eyes is a little weird to me, but she's still fine.
7. Diana - I don't really care too much about the deer in general, but she's alright.
8. Erik
9. Chevre - Those eyes... they're a little too much.
10. Cookie - I think she's generally popular, but for me, she's just a little too cutesy.

Here’s mine:

Reneigh
Bluebear
Diana
Lolly
Tia
Raymond
Sherb
Filbert
Fang
Poncho

1. Lolly - Another one of my favorites!
2. Raymond - Everybody loves Raymond, and I guess so do I?!
3. Tia - One of my favorite elephants.
4. Fang - A good wolf.
5. Poncho - I had Poncho in my town once, so I have a little attachment to him. He's got an ideal face for a cub.
6. Bluebear - He's cute, but I think Poncho just barely has the edge over her.
7. Filbert - Poor Filbert. All squirrels are cute, but he's definitely not one of my favorite squirrels.
8. Diana
9. Reneigh - I don't really see the appeal.
10. Sherb - One of my least favorite villagers ever... I'm so happy he's not in New Leaf. Sorry, everyone 🤐

And now, for my villagers!
1. Rolf - #1 favorite villager of all time!
2. Agent S - #2 favorite villager of all time!
3. Broccolo - #3 favorite villager of all time!
4. Ankha
5. Chops - He grew on me a lot. He's a great classy smug.
6. Tex - He's the bad boy smug of my town.
7. Eunice - A cute sheep.
8. Coco - I like Coco well enough, but I've had her for so long across multiple towns... she's set to move in a few days.
9. Bettina - Not one of my favorite mice, but she's cute.
10. Flo - I'm not a fan of penguin villagers in general, although she's a pretty good uchi.

Last edited:
Reviving an old thread on the classic rate my villager. With a twist? Rating 1 - 10 -with one being the worse or meh villager.

So rate the person above you <3

Don't take it personally! It's a discussion and let's try to keep this alive for a week.

1. Bangle
2. Aurora
3. Frita
4. Walt
5. Shep
6. Merengue
7. Ribbot
8. Tasha
9. Stitches
10. Cyd

This is an example of my villagers, you do not have to rate them!

Thanks for reading i guess lol <3

9/10 great set of villagers you got there. Good variety of animals and personalities. Excellent taste :)

Current residents of Avalar:
1. Diana
2. Raymond
3. Dom
4. Judy
5. Sherb
6. Merengue
7. Erik
8. Bianca
9. Audie
10. Reneigh

7/10 not necessarily bad villagers, but too common in my opinion. They’re pretty okay but I prefer to see some variety I suppose! Pastels aren’t quite my thing and it seems like everyone has this exact lineup. Out of these villagers though, they definitely are the cuter of the fairycore characters! Diana and Reneigh are super cool. It’s just my opinion though, I really don’t wanna bash others for liking the more pastel villagers :)

Residents of Lemongrass:
1. Carmen
2. Ozzie
3. Sylvana
4. Bones
5. Vic
6. Coco
7. Teddy
8. Eugene
9. Deirdre
10. Vivian

8/10. (Of course my opinion is subjective and I mean no offence, all villagers are good and all that matters is your own view of your own of course)

I think you have a collection of very underated and cute villagers, not the type you see in every village which is refreshing. :)

1: Carmen- She’s one of the cutest villagers in the game, she’s one of the first villagers that I think of when it comes to the Peppy personality. (That gap in her teeth is adorable.) I’m jealous you got her!

2: Bones- Cute doggo, he’s one of the better dogs imo, like his cute yet unflashy aesthic he’s got.

3: Coco- She’s hit or miss for some, I think she’s one of the most unique villagers in the game, nobody is like her and shes wholesome.

4: Eugene- That Koala has pure style, all eyes are on him when he goes in a room.

5: Sylvana- Like most normals is really cute, she kinda looks like a ferrett

6: Teddy- Huge jock bear, really fitting actually.

7: Vic- Dude reminds me of a viking, he’s kinda cool.

8: Vivian- She has a business lady like look, looks regal somewhat.

9: Ozzie- He’s cute, I just personally dislike the hair.

10: Deirdre- Sorry, I just dislike most Sisterly’s apperance.

Ah, now my Villagers. Mine are a bit usual and boring, I suppose.

1: Bob
2: Chrissy
3: Lolly
4: Marshal
5: Francine
6: Wolfgang
7: Ankha
8: Roald
9: Cherry
10: Pashmina

you’ve got some great villagers!! 💗

10. wolfgang
9. chrissy
8. marshal
7. ankha
6. francine
5. bob
4. roald
3. pashmina
2. cherry
1. lolly

my current villagers;

margie
audie
sprinkle
whitney
fuchsia
deirdre
pashmina
beau
zucker
moe

margie
audie
sprinkle
whitney
fuchsia
deirdre
pashmina
beau
zucker
moe
Interesting villager choices! I like most of them, so it was a bit hard to choose
10. Fuchsia
9. Beau
8. Deirdre
7. Sprinkle
6. Whitney
5. Margie
4. Moe
3. Audie
2. Pashmina
1. Zucker

My villagers:
Renee
Antonio
Sydney
Francine
Static
Audie
Zucker
Filbert
Lily
Raymond

1. francine
2. raymond
3. zucker
4. lily
5. audie
6. static
7. renee
8. sydney
9. filbert
10. antonio

my [current] villagers:
lobo
zucker
coco
octavian
genji
ketchup
skye
pekoe
kabuki
drago

you’ve got some great villagers!! 💗

10. wolfgang
9. chrissy
8. marshal
7. ankha
6. francine
5. bob
4. roald
3. pashmina
2. cherry
1. lolly

my current villagers;

margie
audie
sprinkle
whitney
fuchsia
deirdre
pashmina
beau
zucker
moe

I love when this thread comes around again. I’ve even discovered villagers I didn’t know about and ended up loving in here. @xara, our tastes are not always the same, but your enthusiasm for your villagers is always infections, and I blame you in particular for my increased interest in Margie and the softening of my anti-wolf villager stance, esp with regards to Skye, who seems very cute and sweet

1. Dierdre - she is such a great villager, and a perfect sisterly! The catchphrases aren’t always super important to me, but I love dierdre’s ‘whatevs’ it is so perfect to me. She is so cute, and I love her play hobby, I think of her as being this cute, kinda funky cool tomboy and she just makes my day.

2. Pashmina - I had her on my island for a while after inviting her from the campsite. I had never considered her before but I ended up really loving her. She has the sweetest expression and is my favorite goat villager by far!

3. fuchsia - another great sisterly (you have 3 at the moment! Your island must be wild!)

4. Moe - I have never had moe but I think he is weirdly charming! I know his face is odd and very over the top, but I find him compelling and cute. My favorite villager is Tabby, so perhaps it is not so surprising that I think his crazy little face is cute.

5. sprinkle - I didn’t used to like sprinkle, to be honest, but she has really grown on me as one of my close friends has her and loves her to death.

6. zucker - he’s so cute! I love takoyaki, and he is a good villager I actually really love. Omg his crying face could melt the coldest heart. He’s just so silly ...with his big cute round ol’ head...

7. Margie - she’s so cute and i have come to really like her distinct styling and bright colors. It seems wrong to be ranking her so low, I guess I just really like your villagers.

8. Beau - I thought I would not like him, but after seeing him on a dream island, he was indeed very cute. But I have very little experience of him, so a bit undecided.

9. Audie - nothing bad about her, except maybe that she has the fitness hobby, which is not my favorite. Really it is just that though I have softened I tend to not like the wolves.

10. Whitney - ditto the above bit about the wolves and she only ranks below Audie for me because i love Audie’s house, and her brighter colors, plus I like peppy villagers more than snooties.

great lineup of villagers! I like your style of having favorites in mind but being in no rush to get there and not worrying about repeat personalities!
Post automatically merged:

Interesting villager choices! I like most of them, so it was a bit hard to choose
10. Fuchsia
9. Beau
8. Deirdre
7. Sprinkle
6. Whitney
5. Margie
4. Moe
3. Audie
2. Pashmina
1. Zucker

My villagers:
Renee
Antonio
Sydney
Francine
Static
Audie
Zucker
Filbert
Lily
Raymond

(ranking 1 - favorite to 10 - least favorite)

1. Sydney - she is currently the villager I most want to find on a mystery island. Love her look, her catchphrase, her house interior!

2. Antonio - 🥰 He’s amazing.

3. Renee - idk why but I like her because she makes me think of a tough school girl punk - but with a soft heart. She’s cute too.

4. Francine - I have never ‘met’ her but I like her look.

5. zucker - he’s a cutie patootie with a fun style

6. Raymond - he seems fairly cute, and edges out filbert just because if I was choosing between them I would probably go with him because I don’t like as many smug’s and to see how I like him with all the hype set aside

7. Filbert - I recently realized he is cuter in the game than I originally gave him credit for.

8. Lily - she is very cute, I am sorry to rank her so low! Really maybe she should be above Raymond, but in the other hand I guess she does not leave a strong impression on me. She’s cute though, and great house.

9. Audie - I’m just not a big fan of wolves, as I mentioned above and every time I have come across her while island hopping I just don’t quite feel interested enough to invite her. I really like her house though.

10. Static - no offense to him, I just feel a sort of disconnect because he is so bright and little but is a cranky. Also not a fan of the cranky personality. Sorry bud!

Last edited:
1. francine
2. raymond
3. zucker
4. lily
5. audie
6. static
7. renee
8. sydney
9. filbert
10. antonio

my [current] villagers:
lobo
zucker
coco
octavian
genji
ketchup
skye
pekoe
kabuki
drago
Your villagers are fab and adore almost all, not sure how I going to rank 😳
1. Genji- I have this baby on my island too, he is super fun. He is especially special to me as I got him from my friend and feels like a piece of her is on my island 🥺
2. Baby Coco I love her with all my heart, also on my island super duper cute when she is reading with glasses/ studying anything/ tbh anything she does
3. Drago- Amazing, super cool, what else is there to say?
4. Kabuki- the next three is where it got tricky, love all their designs, the order is just which one I like best xD
5. Zucker
6. Ketchup
7. Octavian- I am sorry my grumpy boy, you being so low is just reflective of your other fine neighbours
8. Lobo- again Lobo I am so sorry same for you and also I have a preference for the octopuses
9. Skype she is pretty cute, lovely, love her colour palette, amongst any other villagers you would have been higher
10. Pekoe- I love the idea behind her design. Unfortunately she lives in my NL town and have never click with her. She has been here probs 2 years, one day she is packing her bags 🤦‍♀️

My villagers
Snake (techinically on my other island atm but idc)
Genji
Hazel
Agnes
Rolf
Rudy
Coco
Vesta
Drago (temp if anyone wants him hmu? ^_^)
Bloodly Raymond, not for me I rank him dead last (I will let him go for tbt if anyone is interested....) none of my other villagers place are reflective except Snake of course xD I couldn't possibly pick between my babies 🥺

Last edited:
1. Genji - my original jock and still may fitness pro on my island. He’s just adorable. I’ve tried several times now to talk myself around to letting him go - there are a lot of villagers out there, I’ve gotten his picture 3 times, he doesn’t even have his pretty real house interior...but nope, for now at least Genji seems to not be going anywhere.
2. Agnes - I really like the pigs, and I really like the uchi’s and Agnes is both and also just wonderful. I like her pretty eyes and her play hobby. She’s so cute.
3. Coco - surprisingly cute for an animate statue. She’s a great design with such a specific historical and cultural reference who also looks cute in a dress, what is not to love!
4. Snake - he’s so cute. I almost invited him while
island hopping, but I thought two jock bunnies would be too much.
5. Hazel - she’s cute and makes me think of a nice little middle school student (idk why?) the unibrow is...quite something, but she pulls it off
6. Vesta - I think she is so so cute, but for some reason did not click with her when she lived on my island. Still like her a lot though
7. Rudy - he’s seems like a funny and fun jock, and it is too bad he gets overlooked for other jock cats (though of course imo stinky is still king)
8. Rolf - had him in my campsite today. His eyes have always seemed very off putting, with the red, but in game he was actually less a scary looking. I like the tiger as a species and think they are mostly underrated.
9. Drago - I like him except his lips seem too big and pink for the rest of him.
10. Raymond - he does not seem to fit with your other villagers and though I rated him higher elsewhere he seems less exciting than the others you have...

based only on these villages your island seems like a fun place!

realize I forgot to list my current villagers. Be kind guys, I have a hamster problem

(I have purposesly NOT ranked them below)

genji
Bangle
Flurry
Tabby
Agnes
Maggie
Soleil
Shep
Hamlet
Hamphrey

1. Genji - my original jock and still may fitness pro on my island. He’s just adorable. I’ve tried several times now to talk myself around to letting him go - there are a lot of villagers out there, I’ve gotten his picture 3 times, he doesn’t even have his pretty real house interior...but nope, for now at least Genji seems to not be going anywhere.
2. Agnes - I really like the pigs, and I really like the uchi’s and Agnes is both and also just wonderful. I like her pretty eyes and her play hobby. She’s so cute.
3. Coco - surprisingly cute for an animate statue. She’s a great design with such a specific historical and cultural reference who also looks cute in a dress, what is not to love!
4. Snake - he’s so cute. I almost invited him while
island hopping, but I thought two jock bunnies would be too much.
5. Hazel - she’s cute and makes me think of a nice little middle school student (idk why?) the unibrow is...quite something, but she pulls it off
6. Vesta - I think she is so so cute, but for some reason did not click with her when she lived on my island. Still like her a lot though
7. Rudy - he’s seems like a funny and fun jock, and it is too bad he gets overlooked for other jock cats (though of course imo stinky is still king)
8. Rolf - had him in my campsite today. His eyes have always seemed very off putting, with the red, but in game he was actually less a scary looking. I like the tiger as a species and think they are mostly underrated.
9. Drago - I like him except his lips seem too big and pink for the rest of him.
10. Raymond - he does not seem to fit with your other villagers and though I rated him higher elsewhere he seems less exciting than the others you have...

based only on these villages your island seems like a fun place!

realize I forgot to list my current villagers. Be kind guys, I have a hamster problem

(I have purposesly NOT ranked them below)

genji
Bangle
Flurry
Tabby
Agnes
Maggie
Soleil
Shep
Hamlet
Hamphrey
Genji - Ah I'm totally biased because I love Genji so much! One of the best jocks out there but is still somewhat underrated. He has a beautiful house exterior and interior too. Would've been my dreamie jock if I have an Asian style island
Flurry - Also a bit underrated because the normal pool is flooded with so many cuties in general, but doesn't stop me from loving Flurry! I want to squeeze her face just by looking at her.
Hamlet - The dreamie jock that I need on my island
Hamphrey - I like the contract between his cranky personality +deep voice vs his tiny physique
Soleil - Also adorable as heck but not being talked about as much
Agnes - A nice choice of uchi/sisterly villager with neutral palette that fits a lot of aesthetics
Maggie - I think I would've ranked her higher if in other personalities because I do find her to be really cute, however, she is slightly underwhelming as a normal
Shep- I'm slightly bothered that I can't see Shep's eyes lol
Bangle- I really love her house exterior design but have to say the tigers are not my favorite species in the game...
Tabby - I love the cats but she's a bit too colorful for my taste (also has quite the facial expression lol)

In general, the hamsters are very underrated in my opinion...

My current villagers -

Fauna
Erik
Marshal
Gabi
Dobie
Marina (i got her from someone's void lol )
Billy
Plucky
Pekoe
Maple

Genji - Ah I'm totally biased because I love Genji so much! One of the best jocks out there but is still somewhat underrated. He has a beautiful house exterior and interior too. Would've been my dreamie jock if I have an Asian style island
Flurry - Also a bit underrated because the normal pool is flooded with so many cuties in general, but doesn't stop me from loving Flurry! I want to squeeze her face just by looking at her.
Hamphrey - I like the contract between his cranky personality +deep voice vs his tiny physique
Agnes - A nice choice of uchi/sisterly villager with neutral palette that fits a lot of aesthetics
Maggie - I think I would've ranked her higher if in other personalities because I do find her to be really cute, however, she is slightly underwhelming as a normal
Bangle- I really love her house exterior design but have to say the tigers are not my favorite species in the game...
Tabby - I love the cats but she's a bit too colorful for my taste (also has quite the facial expression lol)

My current villagers -

Fauna
Erik
Marshal
Gabi
Dobie
Billy
Plucky
Pekoe
Maple
1. Maple is so fricking cuteee, I love her whole aesthetic 🥺
2. Gabi- super fun design and her being a rabbit just gives her 🐰 + points anyways
3. Dobie- love this old wolf, would be fun to have if I had space
4. Erik- a cool dude
5. Fauna- she super adorable love the design on her head
6. Marina- as my friend would say look at her head, she would also be mad she is not higher in the list lol
7. Plucky- honestly I have no clue about her so can't rank higher, love her design
8. Billy- at first I got him confused for Bill before I searched lol. Another one I know nothing about, honestly he could be higher as well. I just preference Dobie at this stage.
9. Marshal- now this is one adorable animal with brush tail ( I can't spell actual species lmfaoo 🤦‍♀️) Adore his design, can see why people love him. But idk I had him as a temp on my island he was a bit boring to me and the way the lazy personality is presented in NH doesn't fit him at all. But then again in general not a fan of lazy on NH, I think I would enjoy him more in previous games.
10. Again Pekoe dead last for me, it is only because I had her and didn't click with her. Love her vibes, nl house was lovely, now curious about house in NH
Love your villagers, a lovely combination, together gives me woodland vibes or whatever the aesthetic called lol

Last edited:
genji
Bangle
Flurry
Tabby
Agnes
Maggie
Soleil
Shep
Hamlet
Hamphrey

me as soon as i saw that you have agnes and maggie: ❤️👄❤️

10. hamlet
9. genji
8. shep
7. soleil
6. tabby
5. bangle
4. hamphrey
3. flurry
2. maggie
1. agnes

my villagers again haha;

margie
audie
sprinkle
whitney
fuchsia
pashmina
deirdre
zucker
beau
moe

1. Maple is so fricking cuteee, I love her whole aesthetic 🥺
2. Gabi- super fun design and her being a rabbit just gives her 🐰 + points anyways
3. Dobie- love this old wolf, would be fun to have if I had space
4. Erik- a cool dude
5. Fauna- she super adorable love the design on her head
6. Marina- as my friend would say look at her head, she would also be mad she is not higher in the list lol
7. Plucky- honestly I have no clue about her so can't rank higher, love her design
8. Billy- at first I got him confused for Bill before I searched lol. Another one I know nothing about, honestly he could be higher as well. I just preference Dobie at this stage.
9. Marshal- now this is one adorable animal with brush tail ( I can't spell actual species lmfaoo 🤦‍♀️) Adore his design, can see why people love him. But idk I had him as a temp on my island he was a bit boring to me and the way the lazy personality is presented in NH doesn't fit him at all. But then again in general not a fan of lazy on NH, I think I would enjoy him more in previous games.
10. Again Pekoe dead last for me, it is only because I had her and didn't click with her. Love her vibes, nl house was lovely, now curious about house in NH
Love your villagers, a lovely combination, together gives me woodland vibes or whatever the aesthetic called lol

Thanks!! And teehee I remembered getting Gabi from you :) And you are right! She’s such a darling and I love her so much. And lol I think many people experienced mixing up Billy and Bill, including myself haha...also I believe Marshal is a smug villager <3

My villagers
Snake (techinically on my other island atm but idc)
Genji
Hazel
Agnes
Rolf
Rudy
Coco
Vesta
Drago (temp if anyone wants him hmu? ^_^)
Bloodly Raymond, not for me I rank him dead last (I will let him go for tbt if anyone is interested....) none of my other villagers place are reflective except Snake of course xD I couldn't possibly pick between my babies 🥺

1. Genji - ahh i'm so happy a lot of people seem to have Genji and this boy finally got the recognition he deserves! Absolutely #1 in my opinion
2. Raymond - I think he is way overhyped for sure but I love a lot of the cat villagers and I actually enjoy his design a lot. Probably would've taken him if I didn't have Marshal. If i find him on mystery island some day I would def take him as a temporary resident at least for a while
3. Rudy - Again, i'm biased because he's a cat and he's adorable looking.
4. Snake - your username says it all :) such a cutie pie <3 again if I make an Asian/Japanese island someday I would def get him!!
5. Vesta - I don't understand why vesta doesn't get more hype! She's such a unique looking sheep I think even in a competitive pool of normal villager she stands out to me
6. Agnes - Solid choice of Uchi/Sisterly - i think she's one of top 5/6 of Uchi/sisterly personality for me.
7. Coco- okay I love me some bunnies but Coco's resemblance to the gyroids creeps me out a bit. lol
8. Rolf - He's decent looking but again not the biggest fan of the Tigers in this game (I think they could've designed them much better)
9. Drago - I'm conflicted in the sense that I love the idea that he's a dragon but at the same time, the hot pink lip is a bit too much bruh....
10. Hazel - I would honestly rank her a whole lot higher since I love the squirrels, but the unibrow is quite the statement look XD definitely an acquired taste for me

My current villagers -

Fauna
Erik
Marshal
Gabi
Dobie
Billy
Plucky
Pekoe
Maple
1. Fauna - I did not think I would like fauna much when she originally showed up in my campsite, but she is truly wonderful. And details like the white spots on the back of her head are so cute.

2. Gabi - cute little peppy bunny, like her freckles and hair!

3. Maple - she is very simple, but cute nonetheless, and I love the normals

4. Plucky- I like the sisterly types, I think when you take the time with them you get into really fun dialogue with them, and I like their little attitudes. Chicken villagers I did not originally like, but thanks to people on here, many of them are growing on me.

5. Erik - he Is a cute moose, what else is there to say?

6. Marina - not my favorite normal, but they are pretty much all so endearing when you interact with them.

7. marshal - I don’t dislike him, I am surprised he seems so low on this ranking! I like his grumpy expression. and his catchphrase is perfect.

8. pekoe - she is cute, but her ears being buns throws me. I would probably love her if she ever moved to my island though.

9. Billy - I actually think he is very underrated, and here I am, underrating him. He’s a perfect jock for a natural/ cottage core island

10. Dobie - sorry old boy, I don’t hate you! I think he is a great design objectively, but wolves and crankies are not my favorites.

thanks for sharing! What a sweet group you have here. I imagine all the normals really coddling little marshal when he makes his sulky face at them 🥰 and bringing cookies to grandpa dobie (he will share with Erik, I’m sure)

Thanks!! And teehee I remembered getting Gabi from you :) And you are right! She’s such a darling and I love her so much. And lol I think many people experienced mixing up Billy and Bill, including myself haha...also I believe Marshal is a smug villager <3

1. Genji - ahh i'm so happy a lot of people seem to have Genji and this boy finally got the recognition he deserves! Absolutely #1 in my opinion
2. Raymond - I think he is way overhyped for sure but I love a lot of the cat villagers and I actually enjoy his design a lot. Probably would've taken him if I didn't have Marshal. If i find him on mystery island some day I would def take him as a temporary resident at least for a while
3. Rudy - Again, i'm biased because he's a cat and he's adorable looking.
4. Snake - your username says it all :) such a cutie pie <3 again if I make an Asian/Japanese island someday I would def get him!!
5. Vesta - I don't understand why vesta doesn't get more hype! She's such a unique looking sheep I think even in a competitive pool of normal villager she stands out to me
6. Agnes - Solid choice of Uchi/Sisterly - i think she's one of top 5/6 of Uchi/sisterly personality for me.
7. Coco- okay I love me some bunnies but Coco's resemblance to the gyroids creeps me out a bit. lol
8. Rolf - He's decent looking but again not the biggest fan of the Tigers in this game (I think they could've designed them much better)
9. Drago - I'm conflicted in the sense that I love the idea that he's a dragon but at the same time, the hot pink lip is a bit too much bruh....
10. Hazel - I would honestly rank her a whole lot higher since I love the squirrels, but the unibrow is quite the statement look XD definitely an acquired taste for me
Oh yeah so you did it is coming back to me, I cycled too many villagers xD I was thinking I had met her in-game but didn't make the connection lol! Ahh of course Marshal is a smug whoops, one of my other least fav personality 😅 I have just realised Pietro who I want to invite later is a smug. But idk when I met him in-game liked the personality on him 🤔
Sometimes for least fav personality you got to find that one villager you enjoy. For example, Judy loved the snooty personality on her, other villagers not so much. Just realised I have a lot of personality I am not the biggest fan of whoops. Anyhoot I am rambling lol!
Happy to see Genji in number 1 spot, ikr surprised how many people seem to have him. I find that interesting with Drago about the lip @WaileaNoRei also mention that. I have never really thought about it before but I can definitely see why it would be off putting. Fair fair about Hazel definitely an acquired taste, either love or hate her lol. My friend was also way creeped out by Coco lol! But visiting her she came to find her cute and even had on her island for a while.

Back