• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

I need siggies for Del! I can offer 200k igb to anyone who can help me. c:

Can I come to someones town and get signatures? Marcie needs them for Scamper to Victory petition. Thank you in advance.

Hi everyone. I'm free today to take anyone who needs signatures for petitions. Send me a visitor message or a private message. :)

Merry handed me a petition form about ''National Karaoke Day'', i'd be happy is someone come to my town. thanks in advance

Need sigs pls. For those that care, Melba is doing "Garden Knomes Have Rights" loooool

But no one's going to read this so

If anyone needs sigs too, hit me up with a VM or something and we can do it at the same time :)

Last edited:
I need to have a "Spider relocation service" (from mitzi) petition signed by 6 villagers! please pm if you can help c:

Last edited:
Looking to get signatures for Annalise - Dreamers for More Sleep petition. Happy to let others come to my town for signatures too :)

Still looking for signatures for Deli! Would someone be willing to let me come to their town to collect them? Can return the favour!

Back