• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Is anybody free for me to visit so as to get some signatures? Please PM if you do, thank you!

I need signatures for "Everyone for Things" as proposed by Mint, I'd appreciate if anyone let me collect signatures and will be willing to offer fruit and signatures in exchange by request. :)

Personally, I think the world could use less icky stuff. o:
Anyone else want to help support Winnie's "No More, Like, Icky Stuff"?

All finished, thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! c: I'm in need of signatures for Annalisa's petition. Please PM/VM me if you can. I'm in EST. Thanks.

My villager thought 10PM was a good time to start a petition that's due before the day ends...anyone available, like, RIGHT now before it gets too late?

Got them all! Thanks everyone. <3

Last edited:
-In need of signatures for Butch ;_; PM if you're able to open your gate, please!-

EDIT: Done!

Last edited:
I need signatures. Stubborn-Old-Man day needs to happen. MSG me via pm or vm if your available.

Back