• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official WWE Thread

k one sec
i4iB674.jpg

LMAOOOOOO I LOVE U

My brother used to make me watch wwe back when eddie guerro was still alive. It was pretty good back then although it was fake as hell and the acting was horribly laughable aha. Undertaker is still my favourite dude tho. Hes cool!

Elimination Chamber is soooooooo close, I can almost taste it.
I'm very hype for this PPV and it's a C PPV at best with 2 week build haha.
Another chapter of Ambrose and Rollins, 2 chamber matches that should be fun, and of course, Owens vs Cena man it's gonna be so swell

get hype

tag team match: i had no idea primetime players were in it till their music hit but I LOVE THEM SO MUCH IM GLAD THEY GOT TO THE FINAL TWO TEAMS BUT NEW DAY WILL ALWAYS REIGN SUPREME these crowds chanting new day sucks got me ****ed up i will fight them all

divas match: **** nikki bella, it's naomi's time to shine like wtf was that
i feel like they're gonna have nikki surpass aj's record of 295 days w/ the divas championship because theyre petty as hell but i hope not

kevin owens + john cena: surprisingly good match i was on the edge of my couch the whole time
i like kevin owens a lot despite not rly knowing who he was before now sorry nxt but pretty pumped for the rematch at mitb

neville + bo dallas: tbh i didn't pay much attention to it despite nevilles hot bod so not rly much comment sorry

intercontinental match: wasnt expecting mark henry to replace rusev i thought stardust tbh but
literally the whole time i was so scared that sheamus was gonna win but i'm so glad he didn't. while i would've rather had dolph win the title im so happy for ryback finally having a championship aw and daniel bryan coming out at the end was also absolutely awesome aw i'm happy about the outcome c-:

seth rollins + dean ambrose: ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME WHAT THE **** WAS THAT ARE YOU LIKE SCREWING WITH ME NOW BECAUSE I NEED TO WRITE A LETTER TO THE WWE AND SEND IT VIA SNAIL MAIL ASAP. DEAN TOTALLY DESERVED THAT CHAMPIONSHIP AND TO HAVE HIM DISQUALIFIED OVER SOME PETTY **** LIKE WHAT WAS HE EVEN DQED FOR I DONT EVEN KNOW BUT **** SETH **** THE REFEREES **** J&J DEAN DESERVED THAT TITLE AND HE ONCE AGAIN GOT SCREWED OVER drops mic

Last edited:
Solid PPV.
Really really enjoyed Cena vs Owens.
Fckn amazing match and probably #2/#3 for me this year (Rollins/Cena/Brock, Sasha/Lynch)
Even better, HE WON CLEAN AS A WHISTLE!!! (in b4 cena has a baseball in his elbow tomorrow night from taking pop-up powerbombs on the elbow smh no johns)

I'm a little sour that there is going to be a rematch so soon though.
This probably means JC is getting his tie-breaker, or perhaps they Owens goes 2-0?!?!
We shall see heh heh.

Tag Team chamber was great too and same with the main event.
Ending was a little sketched, especially since I've seen refs KO'ed before and no DQ's have come out of it.
But hey, that's what happens when you got the Authority on your side.

Lovely sight seeing Ambrose with the title and I'm looking forward to his shenannigans tomorrow.
Hopefully we're not too far off from a real reign in the near future.
MITB is next up and I'm excited to see what goes down.

tumblr_np8w2p6H981rfrhmao1_500.png

Solid PPV.
Really really enjoyed Cena vs Owens.
Fckn amazing match and probably #2/#3 for me this year (Rollins/Cena/Brock, Sasha/Lynch)
Even better, HE WON CLEAN AS A WHISTLE!!! (in b4 cena has a baseball in his elbow tomorrow night from taking pop-up powerbombs on the elbow smh no johns)

I'm a little sour that there is going to be a rematch so soon though.
This probably means JC is getting his tie-breaker, or perhaps they Owens goes 2-0?!?!
We shall see heh heh.

Tag Team chamber was great too and same with the main event.
Ending was a little sketched, especially since I've seen refs KO'ed before and no DQ's have come out of it.
But hey, that's what happens when you got the Authority on your side.

Lovely sight seeing Ambrose with the title and I'm looking forward to his shenannigans tomorrow.
Hopefully we're not too far off from a real reign in the near future.
MITB is next up and I'm excited to see what goes down.

tumblr_np8w2p6H981rfrhmao1_500.png

That pic makes me teary eyes :,)

last night was damn good
can't wait for raw tonight.

Owens better go 2-0 since the rematch is so soon ugh

Ambrose floating around with the title +screwy finish means he's probably most likely getting his rematch at MITB.
It's in his hometown as well. I hope he wins the probable rematch because the crowd will absolutely lose it.

That means Reigns will get the briefcase and Rollins gets a rematch clause.
We could potentially see a Shield Triple Threat at BattleGround.

(pls no can it wait until summerslam)

Brock is also scheduled for Battleground so that should be fun haha man they got me by the balls right now.

That pop Ambrose got last night was Daniel Bryan 2013-2014 hot. My boi D-brose is on fire.

Yes, pretty smart of them to hold him off til' the end.
That pop was massive!!!

He looks so rad with the leather jacket and title oh man, i can't wait til he actually wins the damn thing.

Also, I think I smell a Rollins face turn coming sooner rather than later.

Yes, pretty smart of them to hold him off til' the end.
That pop was massive!!!

He looks so rad with the leather jacket and title oh man, i can't wait til he actually wins the damn thing.

Also, I think I smell a Rollins face turn coming sooner rather than later.

I think he's winning it at MITB. It's in Columbus and the place would literally freaking erupt. Hell, I wouldn't mind him holding it until Battleground as long as he has it for a bit. It'd help solidify him as THE man.

But it's been planted that Rollins would be feuding with Haitch soon. So I wouldn't be surprised.

John Cena turned me from a boy to a man last night.

also everything y'all mentioned had me hype as well and I can't wait to watch MitB.
It's gonna be sad though because my roommate is going to be in alaska by then so it'll be the first
ppv I've watched without him and that's super sad.

Last edited:
The gif in my sig is pretty much gonna be me after MITB when Ambrose legitimately wins the belt.

Idk guys I'm probably hopping off this sht for a bit if what I read was true

J&J fckn beat Seth rollins
I can't take this damnit
I know they're trying to tell some "story" or whatever but it's a shtty story and I'm tired of Rollins sht booking it's just depressing now

I don't even wanna watch the match when I get home smh
I'm gonna watch MITB and depending on how that goes, see if it's time to hit that young hiatus

(I feel ur pain mega Ambrose fans)

Last edited:
Back