• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official WWE Thread

Idk guys I'm probably hopping off this sht for a bit if what I read was true

J&J fckn beat Seth rollins
I can't take this damnit
I know they're trying to tell some "story" or whatever but it's a shtty story and I'm tired of Rollins sht booking it's just depressing now

I don't even wanna watch the match when I get home smh
I'm gonna watch MITB and depending on how that goes, see if it's time to hit that young hiatus

(I feel ur pain mega Ambrose fans)

They need to get the strap off of Rollins ASAP. His booking as champ is making Miz's reign look really strong. Ambrose is the man right now and I have a feeling they're gonna **** everything up on Sunday just to have Reign's coming out of MITB stronger than anyone else.

They need to get the strap off of Rollins ASAP. His booking as champ is making Miz's reign look really strong. Ambrose is the man right now and I have a feeling they're gonna **** everything up on Sunday just to have Reign's coming out of MITB stronger than anyone else.

It seriously feels like he is the weakest booked champion EVER.
I don't know if it's intentional, or hahaha more punishment bc nudes but he has lost SOOOOOOOO much stock and steam since his epic cash in at WrestleMania and it makes me sad :-(

My only glimmer of hope is that this seperation is the face turn and he goes off and does his own thing without The Authority and doesn't have the weakest booking ever and hopefully beats HHH when they face off. It just pisses me off that he's looking like a fckn geek when he's going to fight Lesnar pretty damn soon.

But yeah, I agree to an extent.
I want Rollins to have the belt, just you know, have better booking lol.
That being said I would prefer Ambrose with the belt atm than Rollins but like you said, it's all a ploy to MAKE ROMAN LOOK STRONG.

FB_IMG_1433835268604.jpg

Punk literally just decimated Hogan on Twitter ��

rip the american dream dusty rhodes
a true legend and amazing person overall
hoping for a tribute show tonight :'c

rip the american dream dusty rhodes
a true legend and amazing person overall
hoping for a tribute show tonight :'c

That's Goldust's dad isn't it? Man, I remember seeing them together in a tag-match during the 90:s. RIP

My dad's favorite wrestler was Dusty Rhodes. Sad to see him go; he seemed so full of life whenever you saw him. :(

RIP Dusty Rhodes.
Terribly sad to see him go.
I wasn't able to see him in his prime, but I did see him wreck Steph.
YtpARM9.gif

Word is she got hella heated haha but anyway
I hope Goldust and Stardust get to pay tribute to him on Monday's RAW.
Again, RIP Dusty Rhodes.
:''(

Side note: Tired of Stardust, want Cody Rhodes back. Make him Dashing again.

I seriously can't get over how amazing this promo is. They need to pull the trigger on this guy and let him loose because this guy is a ****ing star whether they want him to be or not.

I'm actually ****ing done. They had the perfect opportunity to get the belt off that neckbeard Rollins and ruined it. What the **** does Ambrose do now? Brock vs Rollins could have happened without the belt. Ambrose literally has no ****ing direction right now and they're completely ruining him. I'm so ****ing salty right now. jfc

Alright PPV.

*MITB match was meh and having Sheamus win (LOL) was a big swerve.
Pretty sure everyone saw Roman winning but I did have it in the back of my mind that he looked TOO STRONG to win the briefcase like his booking heading in you know. But I would've liked to see Ziggler win again. Not hyped to see Reigns feud with Wyatt, as it just means Wyatt is going to lose to another big name and can only beat jobbers. :-]

*Divas match was pretty nice. Just waiting for Paige to get reign #3 anytime now.

*Tag match too short and a bit bummed that ND lost the titles, but it's been a long time coming for PTP, they really should've won it last year so glad for them.

*Ryback v Big Show was a snoozer.

*Owens v Cena was god damn amazing and slightly better than their first encounter. Real gutted that Owens didn't win, but it was still an amazing bout. Post-match attack leads to Round 3 and Owens better fckn win. I'm hoping for a Last Man Standing match. That'll really solidify Owens as the next big top heel for years to come since Cena never loses those.

-Rollins v Ambrose. Alls I can say is wow. Match of the night for me. Slighty better than Owens and Cena. Amazing storytelling and great match all around. The result is bittersweet for me because I love me some damn Rollins and I'm glad to see him finally get a decisive victory on his own, but of course, it's at Ambrose's expense. Ambrose is now directionless. I could see them throwing him in a feud with Sheamus(first name that came to mind and they haven't feuded) or just turning him for the sake of turning him(opens up more feuds but doesn't make too much sense) I'm still holdin out hope that he's gonna win the 16' Rumble though, calling it now.

But yeah, I'll give the show a 7/10.
I'm excited to see what goes down on Raw tomorrow night.

Sheamus was the **** the Authority fed Ambrose to and cost him his US Championship lol

eww i forgot about that haha
really thought he was going to retain that night :-|

Rollins getting that heat.
Split from HHH and Steph is right around the corner.

Also Ambrose v Sheamus what a surprise!!!
If they're going this route I hope Sheamus puts the briefcase on the line or somethin.

Oops nvm forgot about Orton Lol

Last edited:
How obvious was it that Brock Lesnar was Seth Rollins next opponent. Joey Mercury should get a shot though. He did pin the champion.

Back