• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official WWE Thread

CROSSFIT JESUS
THE ARCHITECT
THE MAN
SETH FREAKING ROLLINS

He's back, ladies and germs, and I couldn't be anymore happy.
I can't wait for my next paycheck to drop, for I'm about to cop some of that new gear.
Let's hope there's a face turn in his future and a W against Reigns at MITB.
3OPJ03q.gif

I enjoy extreme rules as well. That is an awesome PPV to watch!

You go to the wrestling shows in your place? That is so cool! I think all wrestling federations should be acknowledge actually. I mean be it fake or not, they work hard to entertain us.

yeah it's definitely a good one. I miss the attitude era to be honest and that's the nearest you're gonna get. I will admit I haven't watched WWE since wrestlemania but Shane blew the roof off with that drop from the top of the cage , the only thing is - even though Steph does a really good job at being heel, she just irritates the life outta me so I struggle, plus with the episodes being an extra hour.

I heard they're splitting it to Raw and Smackdown with split roster again though, so I guess the show times will be shorter.

I've been watching quite a bit of wwe's NXT however, and my god the charisma that radiates from Shinsuke Nakamura is addictive. I love the charismatic wrestlers, like the Rock, everyone hates him (or I'm led to believe because he shows up then leaves) but I just can't get enough of his charisma.

Yeah I go to shows when I can. There's a wrestling promotion called Preston City Wrestling which I love going to and I have been to watch Insane Championship Wrestling when they toured and came to my home city. There's something more personal about those kind of shows. You feel a part of it

*edit - not that WWE and NXT and other wrestling shows don't include it's fans, but when at smaller events the wrestlers actually interact and have 'banter' with the crowd.

Last edited:
"My knee, it buckled... it buckled under the weight of carrying this company on my back for so freaking long!"
~Seth freaking Rollins

Also idk if people listen to Pierce the Veil but they've recently released an amazing new album that I've been jamming to all week and I found this on Seth Rollin's Twitter...
OeGesJ5h.jpg

He even has great music taste! I swear it is impossible to hate this man... no wait, THE man! :D

Last edited:
Anyone catch the new Rollins doc (Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim.)?
It's a wonderful watch if ya haven't already. It gave me even more of a respect for him and what he does. I even got a little emotional watching it. It is absolutely BAFFLING how they expect anyone to boo him after watching that which leads me to believe that a face turn is coming sooner than later, and hopefully sooner! They're certainly doing an excellent job of cooling him down after his white hot return last week (only to cut a damn heel promo!). I'm really hoping for a double turn between him and Reigns! If anyone deserves to be the FOTC, it's Rollins. Reigns isn't working, so it's worth a shot.

- No. 1 Rollins stan

Yea Reigns would just be better as a heel at this point. I like him but he's boring as hell as a main eventer.

Also, the returning John Cena vs heel turn AJ Styles. Another interesting fued.

Also, the returning John Cena vs heel turn AJ Styles. Another interesting fued.

It's gonna be a slobberknocker, that's for sure!
The dueling chants at RAW this past Monday were incredible!
I bet that crowd would've went a good 3 more minutes if AJ didn't start his promo lol.

But anyway, I'm looking forward to the match between these blokes, though.
AJ's beatdown was SAVAGE and I hope he wins the feud.

Rollins beat Reigns CLEAN and Ambrose is the new champion.
All of the Shield boys have now held the title, and they all held it on the same night!
I can't wait for the triple threat coming, it's going to be fun!

I only watched four matches last night: Tag, Cena/Styles, Ladder match, and Rollins/Reigns.
My only gripes were the finish of Cena/Styles and KO not winning MITB, for they could've still set up the Shield triple threat in some other way. But other than that, I enjoyed what I saw and I am looking forward to tonight's RAW!

When Dean mentioned the possibility of him winning the MITB and cashing it during last week's Ambrose Asylum, it made it pretty obvious it was going to happen. Oh well, it's cool that all three hold the title on the same night. I look foward to the triple threat myself.

Last edited:
So... how about that 30 day suspension?

Last edited:
So... how about that 30 day suspension?

It couldn't have come at a worse time for the dude with the Triple Threat coming up at BG. He's being groomed to be the next face that runs the place and the crowd already despises him. Last thing he needs is a wellness strike against him! This could be interesting, though. Perhaps this slip-up by Reigns shifts his position of being the next FOTC and gives Rollins or even Ambrose the chance to overtake him. Also, it could even lead to the Reigns heel turn everyone has been screaming for. We will just have to wait and see. I wonder if they'll address the elephant in the room this Monday.

Seth Rollins: *Misses Cena with the drop kick*
John Cena: Doh! *Falls down anyways*

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how overwhelming Seth Rollin's aura is!

so ummm i know it's not out yet but does anyone have an idea on how wwe 2k17 will be like? I wasn't a real fan of 2k16 tbh :/

I think 2k17 will be out the moment the moment december is arriving since they end up releasing it before the year is over. ^^; But I could be wrong.

Also, been less updated with wwe these days since my tv won't work. i heard from a friend that if Dolph Ziggler loses the match against Miz in the ppv, he is going to lose his career. Is that true?

I think 2k17 will be out the moment the moment december is arriving since they end up releasing it before the year is over. ^^; But I could be wrong.

Also, been less updated with wwe these days since my tv won't work. i heard from a friend that if Dolph Ziggler loses the match against Miz in the ppv, he is going to lose his career. Is that true?

He still has a contract up to 2017. If he loses in the ppv and leaves, it'll most likely be kayfabe so he can take time off and focus on his acting career.

He still has a contract up to 2017. If he loses in the ppv and leaves, it'll most likely be kayfabe so he can take time off and focus on his acting career.

Can i hope what you say is true? because I really like Ziggler as a wrestler too. Even though, I would also like it if his story could be different from the usual.

GOOOOOOOOOLDBERG
GOOOOOOOOOLDBERG
GOOOOOOOOOLDBERG

Last edited:
Did Undertaker bury this thread with his tombstone piledriver?

Last edited:
I'm the only wrestling fan left on here it seems...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually tbh I've unsubscribed to WWE Network. I've become less interested in their stuff and everything's just been so bad lately.

Back