• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official WWE Thread

Piper Niven— beautiful, talented, AND funny! 😂😍
1726524894404.jpeg

On west coast time so it is not quite time for RAW yet, but Dim is definitely right about it being the superior show. Not only are the storylines more compelling, but there's such an abundance of star power compared to SD.

RAW: Punk, McIntyre, Rollins, GUNTHER, Sami, Jey Uso, Priest, Ripley, Judgement Day, Wyatt Sicks, Gable, Bronson Reed, etc.

SD: Cody, Reigns (sometimes), Orton, Owens, LA Knight, Andrade, Santos, Carmelo, etc.

Despite being 3-hours, Raw flows seamlessly while SD, like mentioned above, feels repetitive. I can't tell you how many times we've been fed some combo of KO spinning his wheels so they just throw him in a random match with Theory/Waller LOL.

Jacob Fatu is gonna be massive though I can't wait 😮‍💨

Piper Niven— beautiful, talented, AND funny! 😂😍
View attachment 584613
I'm really hoping they throw Chelsea a bone and give her the title for like 3 months. Let her squeak through her title defenses with every dirty trick in the book imaginable and have Piper be her enforcer.

@Javocado It was the MSG yearly Christmas Special (house show). The most memorable part was Kevin Owens vs Edge. It was a great match that unfortunately never happened on TV.

I grew up in the heart of the PG Era (with some memories of the ruthless aggression era). I watched the Shawn vs Taker Mania matches live on TV and I'm so glad for that. My brother purchased the PPV's and that cemented me as a fan forever.

@Dim I haven't gotten to see a WrestleMania live. Although I did attend AEW All In a couple weeks ago at Wembley Stadium. I've attended an indie show, (met Ron Simmons of the APA) MSG house show, raw, dynamite, collision, and now All In.

Will try to catch Raw tonight. I've enjoyed what I've seen so far of it. I'm just not a weekly follower unfortunately. I do catch the PPV's tho
Sounds like a dope show. If everything goes according to plan, I could be live at Raw next Monday. 🤞

@QueenCobra

All In was cool. It's always fun seeing wrestling in person.

Seeing Bryan Danielson was very special to me. (Being another wrestler that I grew up with but I never got to see at a live show). It was also the second time I've caught Sting live.

I watched WrestleMania 30 on my TV as a kid. I remember seeing Daniel Bryan celebrating after defeating evolution. It was also the show that the undertakers undefeated streak ended on.

So, getting to see Daniel Bryan celebrating his world title win in person a couple weeks ago was a special moment.

Back