The out of context quotes thread

WARNING:
The following chapter contains graphic scenes showing two boys beating the tar out of a couple of robots.
If you have high blood pressure, or if you faint at the sight of motor oil, we strongly urge you to take better care of yourself and stop being such a baby.

Look, I knew private school would be expensive, but I was hoping we could get a scholarship of some sort.

Sorry, I don’t have anything to offer you unless you’re a member of a minority group.

¡Excellente! ¡Muchos gracias, señorata!

WARNING:
The following chapter contains graphic scenes showing two boys beating the tar out of a couple of robots.
If you have high blood pressure, or if you faint at the sight of motor oil, we strongly urge you to take better care of yourself and stop being such a baby.
I really like this one:

Warning:

The following chapter contains terribly inappropriate scenes that certainly do not belong in a children’s book.
If you are offended by such senselessness, please put this book down immediately, raise your arms over your head, and run screaming to your nearest shoe store.
When you get there, ask them to make you a cheeseburger.

(Note: this probably won’t help you a bit, but we think it will be funny)

I cannot believe this! I’m trying to give our daughter a headstart in life and you aren’t helping a bit!

Marge, name one successful person who ever lived without air conditioning.

Balzac.

No need for potty mouth just because you can’t think of one.

But Balzac is his name.

So after that time me and Greg were study partners I asked him how the heck he laid that egg and he told me he can lay any kind of egg he WANTS.

And I said OK then lay an OSTRICH egg, and he said for that he'd need to eat a lot of potato chips and then he took some of mine.

“I will not be undermined by creatures created in some laboratory!”
*Gets undermined by creatures created in some laboratory.*

Shocked_Pikachu.png

Back