The out of context quotes thread

“Out of all my common law relatives, you are the one I find the most attractive.”
*Puppets Woody Allen and Soon-Yi start making out when Puppet Mia Farrow walks in with her adopted children*
“I came back because I- *Gasp* You pervert!”
“Gee what a horrible thing to call your own daughter.”
“HOW COULD YOU?! I’M GONNA KILL YOU!”
*Puppet Mia starts throwing things at Woody as she continues to scream at him as Soon-Yi stands to the side and the adopted children puppets start jumping up and down and chanting a singsong*
“Common law Daddy’s a pervert! Common law Daddy’s a pervert!”

"But I believe, AangUS BEEF can save the world..."

*Avatar opening music continues to play as Katara continues speaking*

"Presenting a new flair on an old recipe, Aangus Beef and Aangus Beef Deluxe... made with only the highest quality meat, not processed, and includes plenty of essential vitamins and minerals... Aangus Beef and Aaangus Beef Deluxe are better than your average wholesale meats. Try them today, please... don't let the Fire Nation kill all of our favorite meat."

*The rest of the cast looks confused as heck, but then Uncle Iroh raises his hand*

"I'll buy one!"

Dad, it’s not fair to claim this thing is an angel. There’s no proof of that.

No one’s calling it an angel, Lisa. If you look carefully, you’ll notice I never once used the word “angel.”

What about that sign right there?

That’s a typo.

*Everyone gets off the bus in a dangerous and unattractive section of the city. The Debbie’s are whimpering and holding each other*
“It’s going to be okay girls. We’re finally out of the awful wilderness.”
*A bear suddenly appears and grabs one of the Debbie’s in its mouth and runs off with her screaming *
“Hmmmm. Queer.”

Back