The out of context quotes thread

We seem to be losing pressure on Level 17. Please hold your breath against the harsh vacuum of space until you pass out from oxygen starvation. After that, you won’t care. Enjoy the ride!

Do we know how Eggman is getting all these aliens?

Yeah. At first I thought Yacker was talking about how Baldy Nosehair was using burps to do it.

Hmmm, he is pretty gassy. Maybe the smell would knock them out. I dunno, something doesn’t seem right with that.

That’s what I said! It made no sense. Then I made a TINY adjustment and realized he was saying generators.

So no burps? That’s a relief.

*Spinner from MHA's gang currently at a rally with other heteromorphs there*

"**** the PO-LICE!"
"YEAH!"
"**** the HER-OES!"
"YEAH!"
"**** the Denny's 2, 4, 6, 8 dollar value menu! You can get the same or even better quality of food at a cheaper price at McDonald's!"
"YEAHhhh?? ...bro, you're the only one who thinks that."

*All of a sudden a Shuckle appears*

"Heya fellas, did someone say my name?"

"No, we said ****, not Shuckle!"

"That's too bad, because I'm challenging your boss, Spinner, to a dance battle!"

*Everyone laughs*

"You think YOU can defeat the almighty hetermorph villain god Spinner HIMSELF?"

"I accept."

*Spinner and Shuckle take turns pulling off dance moves to an insane beat*

"IT'S OVER, IT'S OVER, SHUCKLE WINS!"

Spinner: "WTF?!?"

All For One: "Ah yes, Shuckle, a most worthy villain. Sorry, Spinner, but you are now to be replaced in my army with this Shuckle we found on the side of the road. Not only does it have better dance moves than you and can spin like you, but it also is stronger than you thanks to the move Power Trick. You are hereby relieved of duty."

Spinner: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?"

Narrator: "Hereafter in the times past the war, Spinner would become even more depressed, and eventually, give up his current form to turn back into a normal lizard. Thus ends the tale of the heteromorph, Spinner."

Brock, you’re like, 30. Shouldn’t you be paying your taxes or something?

Stop right there, twerp!

Look out, Ash! It’s Team Rocket!

Team Rocket? What are you…… hey, wait a minute. Where’s the girl one?

Oh, the “girl one.” That’s how you remember her. Okay. Well, Ash, do you remember the last time that we met?

Uh, yeah, you tried to steal Pikachu disguised as, like, innkeepers, and then, um…

Team Rocket blasting off…

Blasting off- oh yeah! Then we beat you and shot you away!

Precisely… and she died.

She- what?

You know, honestly I don’t even know how we survived the first few times. But yep, she landed on her head this time and… no more.

Jesus Christ.

“Submit to my greatness and I might just spare your pathetic- Uh what is this?”
*The Source is on a plate on a table with a fork stuck in the table in front of it. Beast Boy glares hungrily at the Source*
“Lunch and I’m hungry for a nutritious meatless alternative.”
“You’re just trying to make me talk! It’s not going to work!”
*Beast Boy pulls out a bottle of barbecue sauce *
“Oh yeah? Meet my good friend barbecue sauce.”
*Beast Boy covers the Source with the entire bottle. It starts spitting out the sauce*
“STOP! The secret is water!”

Back