The out of context quotes thread

Hi, Squidward! All done with those errands?

No, I am not, I just remembered; I needed change for this dollar.

Do you want four quarters? Or ten dimes? Or twenty nickels? Or one hundred pennies? Or one quarter, three dimes, seven nickels and ten pennies, oooor if you give me a five dollar bill, your options are-

ALRIGHT! Goodbye.

Last edited:
How can I help you?

I’m interested in upgrading my 28.8 kilobaud internet connection to a 1.5 megabit fiber-optic T-1 line. Will you be able to provide an IP router that’s compatible with my token ring Ethernet LAN configuration?

………can I have some money now?

"W-w-wait, don't go in there. He's doing his podcast."

"Oh, that's cute. Now THAT I like."

*Peter appears on the TV with no clothes on and a pig in front of him*

"What do you think about this, you old bag?!"

"Oh no..."

“I, myself, once too had a gay best friend. We were roommates and had many fun fruitful years together. He is no longer with us now.”
*Students are in stunned silence*
“What happened to him?”
“Isn’t it obv? He died of the Hiv.”
“What?! God no! He moved to San Francisco with a leather bear. I was talking about my cat Anderson Coo-Purr.”
*Pulls out a photo frame covered with Pom poms and a photo of a cat wearing a shirt collar and necktie *

Wow, sometimes I even impress myself. For a second there I wasn’t sure I was going to pull it off. Oh, who am I kidding, we both knew how this would end.

Uh, are you talking to the broken robot who can hear you?

Uh, maybe. That’s between me and the robot. See, the important thing here is the alien planet is free.

Absolutely.

So we can just forget about the whole talking to dead robots thing, right?

Nope.

I knew you’d say that.

My tux doesn’t fit. Probably because I’ve grown so much since I’ve last worn it. Or “evolved,” as one might say.

One might not say that. Your tux doesn’t fit because you stole it from a boy!

You mean a man. It was his Bar Mitzvah.

Back