The out of context quotes thread

"So I've been putting Sonic Prime on while I go to sleep the past several nights, and here is my impression of the show. The Sonic characters from different timelines are kind of freaky, but even more so are the Dr. Eggman look-a-likes."

"Yeah, I get that, but what if they just... changed the script."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what if one of the look-a-likes just caught Sonic finally, and Sonic's like, 'oh ****!' and then they just slowly torture Sonic until he dies."

"Well it wouldn't be a kids show anymore if they did that."

"That's right, Sonic Prime is now rated R. It's for adults now."

"What adult in their right mind would watch this show?!?"

“Morning, Pickles!”
*Pickles suddenly punches Bob in the face*
“Oh honey! I am so sorry!”
“It’s okay. It’s understandable that you’ll be full of uncontrollable rage as a result from withdrawal from alcohol and cigarettes.”
*Pickles hits Bob again*
“I’m sorry but you were really asking for it that time.”

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or to tell me where where we are coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time".

"You disappoint me, Cole Phelps
"GET BACK IN THERE AND RAISE SOME LUMPS, BOY. I need a confession."
Never thought I would see a L.A. Noire quote here lol.

My favorite line is from Jack? 'How's that for my opening negotiation position?' Just the way he casually comes in and does it lol.

“What’s the big idea?”
“A bunch of cavemen celebrating Christmas, that’s the big idea! You’ve literally destroyed the space-time continuum, you idiot!”
*Fred sees the world folding itself upwards like a cube*
“Holy macaroni!”
“On Zilcox, we always knew that your existence was a threat to us all but we couldn’t figure out why until you rockhoppers started to celebrate Christmas. Christmas! Which they did in season 5.”

Screenshot_20240806_152256_Discord.jpg

Last edited:
Back