The out of context quotes thread

IMG_1168.jpeg

Except, of course, for the undeniable fact that every single morning my mother would make me a big ol' bowl of sauerkraut for breakfast. A big bowl of sauerkraut, every single morning! It was driving me crazy.
I said to my mom, I said, "Hey mom, what's up with all the sauerkraut?"
And my dear, sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train, and she leaned right down next to me, and she said "IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!"
And then she tied me to the wall and stuck a funnel in my mouth, and force fed me nothing but sauerkraut until I was twenty six and a half years old.

"What's with everyone saying mean things? Why don't they know it's mean to say mean things? Don't they know how people feel when you are mean when you say mean things? Are they aware of the mean things that happened?"
Pretty funny, but the message is still relevant! I agree with this. (Though I have no clue where that came from XD)

Look up in the sky. It's a bird!

It's a plane!

It's a egg-salad sandwich!

No way! I'm Captain Underpants!

"Hey, you ate all my food yesterday! Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

*screen pauses and another guy appears on the screen*

"Guys, THIS is a bro moment. And watch how this bro responds like a champ!"

*scene continues*

"Uhhhhh, the Tsaritsa's benevolence knows no place for transgressors!" *He takes out a hammer and begins running towards the person*

"Ahhhh!!" *They run away*

"John, do you have any idea how late you were for work today? I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to fire you."

"The Tsaritsa's benevolence knows no place for transgressors!" *John charges at them with a hammer again and they run away*

"Hey, EVERYBODY, and welcome back to 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?!' We're here with John today, who just needs to answer one more question correctly in order to win the grand prize. Now, John, how many standard metric quadrants... can the planet Mars be divided into?"

*Camera zooms in on John*

"Oh gosh.... oh geez... uh, THE TSARITSA'S BENEVOLENCE KNOWS NO PLACE FOR TRANSGRESSORS!"

"Well, let's see if you're right.... and you are! CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING THE MILLION!"

"Oh my ga, I can't believe I did it! I just want to thank my mom, my dad, and the Tsaritsa... for being benevolent and knowing no place for transgressors!"

"Uh-huh, sure. See you all next time!"

“I have a list of my favorite names for the baby if it’s a girl. Which do you like? Jennifer, Michelle, or Treblinka?”
“Are you insane? You can’t name a baby after a concentration camp!”
“Really? It sounds so pretty though. I thought it was the name of one of those cute little fairies from Sleeping Beauty.”
“What kind of idiot thinks about naming a baby after a Nazi death camp?!”

Back