• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Resetting Thread

I'm always more picky about the villagers than the Layout.. silly i know
Lucky i got an amazing map, and some dreamies in my starting 5

i do have a massive itch to reset, and have a new town, a lot though.. hence why ill probably be getting a 2nd copy

i do have a massive itch to reset, and have a new town, a lot though.. hence why ill probably be getting a 2nd copy

If that's the case, then it probably would be good getting a second copy. :)
I actually got a couple good starters in my town, and I am a bit more picky of the villagers. :p

I agree with Bear_Crossing. If you're really that attached to your town and don't want to restart, you should probably get a second copy. A lot of people have done it to decide if they would like another town and what it might feel like if they didn't have their other one, so it might help to make up your mind. :) And even if you don't plan to restart, I'm sure that having two towns is fun!

After about a week of resetting I finally got a layout I like. Only downfall was color of Train station(Brown) / Townhall(Dark Green). I'll re-model to Zen once the projects pop-up.

I'm planning on resetting tonight/tomorrow and I need someone to hold 2 or 3 villagers for me!!
(I had my own thread, but a moderator closed it because apparently I'm supposed to post that here)
so any help WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Had that urge to reset again.
I have fought it off for now~
I seriously need to re-arrange the bridges though, that'll be expensive >.<

Velma asked for a pear and I gave her a perfect one. She gave me a Rococo Dresser as a reward, does that mean I'm getting closer to getting her picture? :eek:

Had that urge to reset again.
I have fought it off for now~
I seriously need to re-arrange the bridges though, that'll be expensive >.<

Velma asked for a pear and I gave her a perfect one. She gave me a Rococo Dresser as a reward, does that mean I'm getting closer to getting her picture? :eek:
Yes, it does.

Also, if the bridges are the only thing wrong about your town, then you would probably doing yourself a favor not resetting. Your gonna have to pay for the bridges again anyway, if you reset. But if it's the town map or something, you might should reset
:3

Haha I sort of gave up on resetting and I settled with a semi-decent map I found. It has some things I like:

-straight vertical river that splits the town in almost perfect halves
-south-facing waterfall
-fairly large private beach with a cove
-a lot of empty space with hardly any rocks in inconvenient spots
-a narrow south-facing slope leading straight to the dock
-peaches as native fruit
-Both Ankha and Lucky as starters :D I'm not a huge fan of Ankha though... the rest were Aurora, Felicity and Sparro.

Some bad:

-red train station (can be remodeled but getting 100 visits is a PITA)
-I wish I could swap the locations of town hall and Re-tail
-round snow -> square grass :(

I finally found a town! Not something I was initially looking for, but everything is so nicely placed and there is a ton of free area. Circle grass, red train station (was looking for blue, but red is just as well. I'm just happy it wasn't green or brown), apples, and the reddish/brownish town hall.

Also, the town hall is about four spaces directly north of the town plaza which leaves just enough room to put a fountain in between them! Everything is so nice. c:

I haven't been playing lately and I want a new start, so I was thinking of resetting.
The only thing is, that I have a lot of villagers I really wanted, but I know I can always get them again.
I've played for a while and I like my town, but it's gotten where there is to many things, and I don't have the time to clean it up, or move things around. (There's really a lot of things, like flowers I tried organizing and stuff.) Also, all the projects I've done, aren't in good spots anymore, either.

Perhaps, I should do a raffle for a few giveaways for what I have in my town, and then restart.

I really want to do a restart, but I need opinions.

Also, what happens to the friends list. I have a lot of friends codes, so I don't want them to think I'm someone they never added and such.

Decided to buy a 2nd copy.. :)
I think that's good. I'd do it if I was allowed, haha. Enjoy 2 towns!

I finally found a town! Not something I was initially looking for, but everything is so nicely placed and there is a ton of free area. Circle grass, red train station (was looking for blue, but red is just as well. I'm just happy it wasn't green or brown), apples, and the reddish/brownish town hall.

Also, the town hall is about four spaces directly north of the town plaza which leaves just enough room to put a fountain in between them! Everything is so nice. c:
Yay you! I'm on the chat ; )

I wont be playing the 2nd town until summer, where ill try and make a really cute town with a good layout and plot reset for Marshal etc..
Until then ill be using it as somewhere to selll rare villagers for bells for my main town, but also to giveaway rare villagers :)

My town is finally coming into place. I'm going for a bright, fairytale theme, and I got the QR machine today. Also, only three more dreamies to go! Punchy requested the balloon arch, which I'm building now. Hooray! I also drew a to scale map of my town to display on a custom design sign!

Very happy with my new town, just got Chief from the campsite recently. Except, Chops won't leave Dx

Back