• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

WALLIOPOID, GHOSTOID, WISP, 👻, SPOOKYGHOST

I searched members wisp and ghost and didn't find anything

Wrong answers I've tried: : GHOST : (without the spaces), GHOST, GHOSTEMOJI, SPIRIT, SPECTER, SPECTRE, THELASTTREEGHOST
(Also WALLOPOID & WISP but @MiniPocketWorld already listed them above)

things i remember trying:
  • codes: ghostlyglade, ghostlygold, specter/spectre, spectral, spectralenergy, ghostlypreserves, spectralpreserves, thelasttreeghost/lasttreeghost, forestguardian/forestguardians/theforestguardians, wraith/wraiths/deadtreewraiths, wisp, casper, wix, wixcandy, booegg/boohalloweasteregg, willothewisp/willothewispegg, kingboo, halloweaster, zipper/zippertbunny, unknown, spectreofhalloween.
  • places: chris's profile, the last dead tree ghost's profile, wix and pierrot's profiles, zipper's profile, farley's profile, jack's profile, a post about chris having a trick-or-treating ghost tattoo, a post where he said he last listened to a song called ghost (i tried the artist as a code but i don't remember their name lol), the pages for the wix candy, boo egg and both preserve collectibles. (and any others i tried codes for.)

Could it be referring that clue during the last event. The ghosts and a bar? And if it was going to be in the quiz? I remember seeing ghost. I can’t remember where that was though. Somewhere in discord?

I've no clue what to do about this one.

All I can contribute right now is that I did check the image url and it leads to a normal free source emoji site so the emoji has not been altered in any way. Also tested 1F47B as a code since that's the image urls name.

I just wanna know if the answer is even a code? Or are we supposed to do something else??

Could it be referring that clue during the last event. The ghosts and a bar? And if it was going to be in the quiz? I remember seeing ghost. I can’t remember where that was though. Somewhere in discord?
This one?
Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 8.21.42 AM.png

Back