• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

Yeah I would have never gotten that, unless I typed that in as sarcasm in annoyance. I would have been so confused too lol.

omg i got it!!!!

hints below (edited to be slightly more helpful):
i remember seeing that ghost during my first easter egg hunt in 2014.

It's the title of a video that got posted by someone important to this event.

answer below:
ITISAMYSTERY
source: this post
I've used the "it's a mystery" smilie/emoji in the video elsewhere dozens of times. Never would've guessed it.

omg i got it!!!!

answer below:
ITISAMYSTERY
Bruh i know this meme but thats out there lol

i tried casper related things at one point

omg i got it!!!!

answer below:
ITISAMYSTERY

Hello, you dropped this 👑

omg i got it!!!!

answer below:
ITISAMYSTERY
That is amazing! Thank you so much! 😍👻

I'm really grateful somehow @/amemome figured this out
if we are gonna get a clue as vague as literally just an emoji I'm scared to know what the puzzles to unlock the halloween egg and magical fireworks are gonna be like
Egg #6 re-run guys?

The window to redeem the code for Challenge #5 has closed.
This challenge required you to first find and then click on the Flying Dutchman to redeem his gold.

Challenge #5
Revealed: 10/28 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 10/29 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 7 Ghostly Gold​
Steal the Flying Dutchman's gold doubloons.
Hint: You cannot steal the gold with a code.

Solution:

Flying Dutchman = This was a play on the name of the legendary ghost ship. One of our TBT Staff members, Mick, hails from The Neverlands Netherlands and regularly sports a space-themed aesthetic.

Steal the gold = If you navigated to the "About" tab on Mick's profile page you could find his island representative in a ghost costume and holding up a gold bar. Clicking on him allowed you to steal 7 Ghostly Gold.

mickghost2.png

The artwork in Challenge #5 was drawn by @Mick. The original post has now been updated to reflect his contributions.

omg i got it!!!!

answer below:
ITISAMYSTERY
Geez okay I’ve been trying to guess on my own but this would NEVER have happened, bless you.

I'm so glad someone got this one. I would have never figured this out.

I did try using JADETINE as the code because of the quiz in the previous event. 😆

Challenge #7
Revealed: 10/30 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 10/31 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 25 ATK Points​

The Scary Search

C8_I1.png

(9)

Today's challenge was created by @Chris.​

Last edited:
Flying Dutchman = This was a play on the name of the legendary ghost ship. One of our TBT Staff members, Mick, hails from The Neverlands Netherlands and regularly sports a space-themed aesthetic.
I went about it completely the wrong way, but at least I still got there 😆

Anyways, it's time to hurt my eyes!

File name could be a clue if this is more than find-a-word haha
running with that logic and reading the crossword like a chessboard, the letters given for C8 and I1 are SP which doesn't produce anything when entered lol
normally by the time i wake up and have time to get onto tbt this is solved can't believe i have to put my own effort in this time around

There's some common fears in there such as Heights, Rejection, Dentist... Yak.

I found the words chew and dentist. Tried inputting "TEETH" into the ATK redemption. Didn't work.
Also tried "FEAR," "FEARS," and "PHOBIA."

I was thinking that maybe we're looking for a word like "redeem" or "code" and then we would input whatever gibberish followed it, but I haven't found a word like that yet.

Words I found so far:

There are some villager names here so I bet those are the relevant part tbh
A7E1D6D1-263B-4A1C-A566-4F65EE51ADC0.png

Edit: jug is also under dog at the bottom and meek is next to die
edit: spider above tram/sad

Last edited:
Could we possibly be trying to make the shape of a letter or letters by circling words? The combination of "rejection" and "snake" almost looks like the lower half of a K, maybe. Perhaps the words we circle will connect somehow, or outline the actual solution.

now we have a title tried 'phobia' 'phobias' and 'fear' as codes but nothing. (i realise now reading through comments this was already tried lol oops) going off what Rio said it's possible it is to do with phobia etc - maybe we have to find each possible one and put them together?

Back