• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

I think I've peaked at dumb ideas. Spoilers for yesterday.

Thought about how yesterdays solution involved clicking a ghost image. Clicked on the image and copied yesterdays redemption code and tried it. Well done Sherlock. Flawless idea. 😶

Unless implied otherwise, all challenge prizes will be redeemable via redemption code as per the instructions in the OP.
are you allowed to tell us if we're entering a code based directly on the hint or if the hint is leading us to the code. if that makes sense. (like the one before this.)

things i remember trying:
  • codes: ghostlyglade, ghostlygold, specter/spectre, spectral, spectralenergy, ghostlypreserves, spectralpreserves, thelasttreeghost/lasttreeghost, forestguardian/forestguardians/theforestguardians, wraith/wraiths/deadtreewraiths, wisp, casper, wix, wixcandy, booegg/boohalloweasteregg, willothewisp/willothewispegg, kingboo, halloweaster, zipper/zippertbunny, unknown, spectreofhalloween.
  • places: chris's profile, the last dead tree ghost's profile, wix and pierrot's profiles, zipper's profile, farley's profile, jack's profile, a post about chris having a trick-or-treating ghost tattoo, a post where he said he last listened to a song called ghost (i tried the artist as a code but i don't remember their name lol), the pages for the wix candy, boo egg and both preserve collectibles. (and any others i tried codes for.)

ghost by fefe dobson (what Chris was listening to at some stage) is such a bop

omg i got it!!!!

hints below (edited to be slightly more helpful):
i remember seeing that ghost during my first easter egg hunt in 2014.

It's the title of a video that got posted by someone important to this event.

answer below:
ITISAMYSTERY
source: this post

Last edited:
omg i got it!!!!

hints below:

It's the title of a video that got posted by someone important.

answer below:
ITISAMYSTERY
god bless. i definitely haven't been here long enough to even know this.

omg i got it!!!!

hints below:

answer below:
ITISAMYSTERY

Thank you for rescuing us and good job figuring that out.

Can't believe of all things it was a meme from 2014. I remember seeing that back in the day outside of TBT. Didn't even remember it existed until now.

talking about the answer!
image_540x_a8b601a6-2c10-4151-91bf-56387f7f7c81_300x.png

I love this little fella, I can't believe I didn't think of him! Thank you amemome!! ;v;

omg i got it!!!!

hints below:

answer below:
ITISAMYSTERY

Ok but the rest of these have been at least a fair shot at everyone figuring them out. I joined in 2016, which was a pretty long time ago, and of course wasn’t around for the 2014 egg hunt. I’m sure lots of people are in the same boat. The difficulty went up very quickly for this one!

omg i got it!!!!

hints below:

answer below:
ITISAMYSTERY
i dont know how people find these answers, im always completely off with the wrong ideas

omg i got it!!!!

hints below:

answer below:
ITISAMYSTERY
Absolute legend

Also worrying that Spirit Tree is already getting this challenging

I've never even seen or heard of that so there's absolutely no way I would've gotten it 😅😅 ty all for being more knowledgeable than I am 💞

omg i got it!!!!

hints below:

answer below:
ITISAMYSTERY

Oh my gosh thank you!! ;o; My stubbornness didn't want to peek, but my brain demanded I throw in the towel. At least the hint was enough and I didn't have to look at the answer itself ;w;

I already looked at The Last Tree Ghost's profile, but didn't click on the posts that looked "empty" 🤦‍♀️

Oh my gosh thank you!! ;o; My stubbornness didn't want to peek, but my brain demanded I throw in the towel. At least the hint was enough and I didn't have to look at the answer itself ;w;

I already looked at The Last Tree Ghost's profile, but didn't click on the posts that looked "empty" 🤦‍♀️
so glad my hint helped! i try not to make my hints super obvious so there's still joy in the search. ❤️❤️

also
I remember seeing that song in the thread and inadvertently getting it stuck in my head for the rest of the egg hunt that year. it was brain chaos. also... i can't believe that was like 8 years ago now??

so glad my hint helped! i try not to make my hints super obvious so there's still joy in the search. ❤️❤️

also
I remember seeing that song in the thread and inadvertently getting it stuck in my head for the rest of the egg hunt that year. it was brain chaos. also... i can't believe that was like 8 years ago now??
Great job!!!! I was late to looking on this one since I slept in and had started searching since so many had tried codes.

omg i got it!!!!

hints below (edited to be slightly more helpful):

It's the title of a video that got posted by someone important to this event.

answer below:
ITISAMYSTERY
source: this post
Thank you so much! I didn't even know that post existed! I never would have gotten it.

Back