• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

I put the words I think are relevant in green, gtg so have fun

892ABEE3-1102-479E-86C7-ADF980F3D436.png

caw, cat and sad might be debatable (i had a fear of dogs but i dont think itd count lol)

I noticed some words that are close to each other fit well together like "feel rejection" "the dentist" and "cow pelt". Could just be a coincidence though.

I wondered if the fears corresponded to the things like the animals, and with Knox and Snake being villagers I tried fear of chickens and rabbits (ALEKTOROPHOBIA & LEPORIPHOBIA respectfully) as well as bovinophobia (cows) and zoophobia (general animals) and it's not any of these! Just tested cats and dogs (ailurophobia and cynophobia) and also neither.

I tried TRISKAIDEKAPHOBIA, THIRTEEN, and just 13 wondering if perhaps we'll wind up finding thirteen fears hidden in the puzzle, and that's the clue. But it's not any of those.

And these puzzles always get posted just when I'm about to go to bed, so good night, perhaps when I check back in the morning, someone will have figured it out. ^o^;>

Here are some additional words. I’ve only highlighted larger words/words that are fears/fear-based.
B7196B08-E530-4841-8E5D-FB3AC0168B5A.jpeg

EDIT:
Words I’ve tried (phobias all related to words found in the search)
ANTHROPOPHOBIA
ANTHROPHOBIA
ASTRAPHOBIA
DENTOPHOBIA
OPHIDIOPHOBIA
ACROPHOBIA
AEROPHOBIA
THANATOPHOBIA
ARACHNOPHOBIA
RHABDOPHOBIA

Last edited:
For the sake of transparency, I just want to share a change in the prize structure for this event. The prizes for Challenge #8 and Challenge #9 have been swapped.

The Spirit Challenge Log said:
#Date RevealedRedeem ByChallenge PostPrize
810/31 5:00AM EDT11/01 11:59PM EDT7 Ghostly Gold
New Halloweaster Egg unlocked in Shop.
halloweasterplaceholder.png
911/01 5:00AM EDT11/02 11:59PM EDT12 DEF Points

I tried several words for fear of puzzles, because you never know. They don't work.

I feel that many of these words (especially 3-letter words) are unintentional. Personally, I would ignore those, but then again, there is no clear direction for this puzzle and anything goes.

I also tried PHOBOPHOBIA, PANTOPHOBIA and AGORAPHOBIA in the thread of having lots of fears
Post automatically merged:

I was thinking maybe there was some post on the forums about phobias so I've been searching through a couple threads to see if any of the list of phobias match up, as well as usernames of people who started those threads??]

Last edited:
The code is not

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

Sorry all. I tried. You're on your own

If the word "poo" was unintentional then life truly has no meaning 😔
It was most definitely intentional :p

Hmm think I should try this, I used to like doing em in newspapers/magazines and stuff!

Last edited:
The code is not

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

Sorry all. I tried. You're on your own
...dude. 😂

I'm off to bed, but here's a list of words that I thought stood out (mostly recapitulating what we've already found, I think). Good luck everyone! 😊🌟
Thunder
Lightning
Heights
Dentist
Rejection
Hated
Lying
Spider
Snake

Other words:
Chew
Zoom
Eject
Ejection
Ogre
Axed
Cusp
Feel
Ergo
Get/s
Wand
Beg/s
Span
Fume
Meek/s
Sligh
Slight
Light
Coil
Awry
Myth
Hate
Word
Ninth
Eight
Sole
Oily
Tram
Bang
Slap
Pore
Body
Tang
Woe/s
Knox
Cow
Pelt

I tried
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARES
NIGHTTERROR
NIGHTTERRORS
HELL
I'll have to look more after I get home this afternoon.

In case the word search is a clue rather than a code - I tried looking through a thread about fears and a thread about phobias but I couldn't find anything.

solved.png

I compiled words I thought might be relevant and found a couple
No idea what to do with them next though, but I'll have more of a think 😭

Back