• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

The clues just make me think of the song White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane

Ineffective medicine.
Hi, Mom.
= "One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all"

For the first part maybe
We have it on record. = On vinyl?
2(2+2)2. = 16 (16 RPM)

I'm probably totally off base here though....
Well that makes me think Ruby. But probably way too far down the rabbit hole.

Didn't see anything yet looking into ruby or white rabbit.

if it is related to ac, I wonder if it is about a character that talks about their mom.

you do have a mom in ac, wonder if it's got something to do with that. idk how 16 ties into anything there though?

it changed from 2(2+2)2 to 2|2+2|2, in case knowing how the clue changed helps anyone new coming in approach the riddle :)

Ohhhh @Chris !!!!! I hope your partner has a quick and low pain recovery! Burns are no joke!!! Sending healing prayers their way!!!!

2(2+2)2 but make it bedmas/pedmas/whatever the kids are calling it now
was called bodmas here (brackets, orders, division, multiplication, addition, subtraction) or something. i'm assuming it's 2x4, then 8x2, but dang, i've never seen brackets used as multiplication before. can't we just go back to good old symbols 😭

Hey guys. I think it may have something to do with this. I’m hunting now.

FC9555DB-D3AA-48DB-BFB1-5DBE04D11EE8.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Also found this but not sure where to look. Only think it might be relevant cuz it’s episode 16

54D66F04-C42A-444B-8ECA-0F5C251B3E22.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have much to add, and I have to go out soon anyways, but something I thought of was:
maybe the numbers aren't math and they're referring to something that's a set of two, something that's two sets of two, and then something with another set of two...

...okay typing that out sounds like gibberish 😅

Anyways, really sorry that happened to your partner Chris :( Sounds really painful. I hope she heals well!

Maybe the numbers could be in reference to a post number? I was thinking like 'we have it on record' referring to something someone said/posted about?

Back