• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

Seriously my brain hurts now. I really thought I was onto something with that last one.

I searched Placebo and Chris posts about the band placebo, so I think it may have something to do with that

OK final last thought before I go 😆
This clue makes me think what if during one of TBT's Mario Party livestreams someone rolled a 2 in Mario Party, rolled two dice with both getting 2s, and then rolled another single 2. I didn't watch any Mario Party so I wouldn't know even if it did happen. But I have no idea what the medicine part would refer to.
Probably a longshot. Anyways, bye and good luck solving ❤️

these are hard :(

The gaming grove stuff made me think to look to discord, now admittedly the gaming-grove channels are now gone... but I did find some messages from Mairmalade in the #multiplayer channel saying this:
unknown.png

Which is in relation to the 'mom' part and I figured the reporting is like being 'on the record'. It's tenuous and didn't help LOL

I did put in the maths into wolfram alpha. '2|2+2|2' still gives 16, but '2|2' on its own is just 2. so that would end up becoming 2+2 = 4. Not sure which it is.

Last edited:
i was thinking maybe it was 2vs2 + 2vs2 a la mario party minigame or splatoon, but i don't see what the + would mean in that case.

maybe related to that?

Well, I am going to be useless on this clue.

But I did want to say that I hope your partner feels better soon @Chris. Their health and safety is far more important.

if we're thinking it's 2v2s here's some relevant threads to comb through lmfao

Back