• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

Me currently sitting pretty praying to whoever for the answer as I've spent time with no results looking through pages
95834EB2-A7CB-4FEB-A6A9-3002AE8BE56F.jpeg

If the 242 could also be referring to Chevre's Amiibo card number, are there any K.K. Slider song covers (i.e., records) that she appears on?

Just to look at it again with the numbers, the clue is...

We have it on record. 2|4|2. Ineffective medicine.
Hi, Mom.

sounds to me like someone (mod or user) posted on here about getting hurt and mentioned their mom and how the treatment or w/e wasn't working. but that seems too simple ajfkfkska.

hi, mom is also a pretty famous chinese comedy movie, idk how that would ever link but it does have the exact same grammar in the title and in the clue

My initial reaction to the clue is that "ineffective medicine" followed by "hi, mom" might be referring to how kids ask their moms to kiss their boo-boos to make them better. Which is a placebo, which someone else mentioned in relation to the phrase.

But that's all I've got before I've had my coffee. Perhaps I'll come back with smarter thoughts later. ^o^;>

Oh well this one sucks but I can’t help thinking that 2+2 = fish or something other than what we’re taking it as
I tried looking into splatoon but nothing yet

Reactions: Dim
In the US when those symbols are around a number it just means "absolute value" which is that number's distance from 0 on a number-line. so |2+2| still equals 4.

The vertical bar can also express divisibility. A simple example of this is a|b, which translates to "a divides b" or "b is divisible by a."
2|4|2 =1

it cancels itself out, if this is math idk

Ok so 242 is the “hint”. Well that narrows it down some at least. I’ll go search too

Appreciate the kind words and understanding, all. She is currently mad at me for getting McDonalds without her. I think she'll be fine. ;)
Because I know you're all totally invested in this now: I earned her forgiveness by buying her Chinese takeout.

In other news: this isn't intended to be a math challenge. The correct answer is the simplest one.

Because I know you're all totally invested in this now: I earned her forgiveness by buying her Chinese takeout.

In other news: this isn't intended to be a math challenge. The correct answer is the simplest one.
THE FISH!!!! Make it correct if it’s not

Back