• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

I'm really bad at the 'find me' clues. Recap-

We have it on record. 2|2+2|2. Ineffective medicine.
Hi, Mom.

So 242, ineffective medicine could be placebo?

Everything I've looked through turns up nothing. Might search placebo and look for a post #242?

Ngl, this has me stumped.

Maybe this gets us closer?

We have it on record. 2 for two? Ineffective medicine.
Hi, Mom.

Maybe this gets us closer?

We have it on record. 2 for two? Ineffective medicine.
Hi, Mom.
chris said daringred's post saying "post 242" is the closest, so it probably does have to do with the numbers
Post automatically merged:

i'm wondering if it's literally page/post 242 or if it's some bafoonery like page 2 on the 4th post on line 2

Clicking on Mom's Plush collectable
Clicking on Galaxy Egg collectable
(idk it's not a code so...)

I'm thinking medicine.
There's a hospital on Happy Home Designer and Happy Home Paradise right?
Is there some thread about the DLC or sharing designs from the DLC/Game with 242 posts?

I'm thinking medicine.
There's a hospital on Happy Home Designer and Happy Home Paradise right?
Is there some thread about the DLC or sharing designs from the DLC/Game with 242 posts?
I looked and I couldn't find any threads with even close to 242 posts

Ineffective medicine...

Fake potions? Concoctions? Error fixes that didn't work? Damage control that failed? Scams?

I tried searching nostrum and snake oil, but I didn't find anything

I checked for posts numbered 242 in Enchanting Elixirs, Jarring Oddiities (which didn't even have 242 posts) and Brews & Horror d'Oeuvres but I couldn't find anything. I could have missed something, of course.

No idea on the 242 but the ineffective medicine and hi mom makes me think of when moms say things like an apple a day keeps the dr away or laughter is the best medicine. i know im way off but throwing it out there anyway

Since the first part mentioned a record, I tried to search for song length 2:42, and apparently that's the perfect length for a pop song. Not sure if that's relevant though

Nothing but cute ducks in the "Have You Seen This Duck?" thread.

I checked there because I remembered another term for "ineffective medicine" is quack medicine or quack treatments. I'm tempted to look for any other references to "quack" but don't know if I can mentally handle falling down another rabbit hole.

i went down a pokemon rabbit hole (pokemon #242 is blissey) and wasn't successful. wasn't too sure what to even look for there to be honest, just kinda saw medicine (like healing items in pkmn?) and tried to see if there were any talks of blissey and medicine in the same post.

242 wouldn't be anything to do with temperature would it? or like points?

242 wouldn't be anything to do with temperature would it? or like points?
I'm not sure about temperature but if it's with like points from my personal experience it seems quite rare for a post to get more then 25+ like/love reactions

I'm not sure about temperature but if it's with like points from my personal experience it seems quite rare for a post to get more then 25+ like/love reactions
Not entirely like or love points, but like maybe from an old event where we had to work for points, like from summer fairs, or something similar?

Not entirely like or love points, but like maybe from an old event where we had to work for points, like from summer fairs, or something similar?
I see that makes sense I'll look in there

Back