• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

I have to get offline for the night soon so I'll probably miss when you all figure this out. Puzzling over this all day has made my head hurt. Good luck to all!

Current thoughts
ok so I’m thinking that the “hi mom” refers to something about TV, or perhaps something that’s been “recorded”
The only thing I can think for alternative medicine is like something stupid like retail therapy or another form of relaxing (like a game?)
Actually I give up plz give hint :——(

I have been trying to work on this sporadically all day but it hasn't amounted to anything.

These are the things I tried:
Going down the Chevre route because of her Amiibo card number, I looked for KK album covers with Chevre on them. Didn't find any. Did find out that her favorite song is K.K. Chorale and it plays in her house in certain games.

Looking for things related to post #242, I found a post in this thread from Imbri saying that Chris was channeling Mistreil. Scanned Mistreil's profile pages and recent postings but didn't find anything relevant.

Found a post numbered 242 in the 'What are you listening to?' thread from Thunder. Checked Thunder's profile pages but still found nothing. Here's the link to the post in case the song/group means anything to anyone.

I also looked up Placebo songs to find any that had a duration of 2:42. I found one that's listed as 2:40 called Allergic (To Thoughts of Mother Earth). Searched for that song title on the forum but couldn't find anything.

And as far as I know, none of these relates in any way to the medicine or Hi, Mom parts of the clue. I'm so stumped.

Edited to add one more thought.

Last edited:
I tried the following:
I found this thread but I couldn’t find anything there. 😅 A lot of elements from the clue challenge was present but I may be stretching it… the date had 242 in it; mom sent a letter; KK was there; a villager received medicine.

I've been too busy to work on this challenge (currently at work) so part of me doesn't want a hint, but for all of your sake, I kind of do! You guys have had so many good ideas that seemed like they would go somewhere!

Not only did I sleep late today, but my brother got here soon after I woke up... Thus I haven't had much time today and won't for a little while still...

Even if I did, I have no idea where to even start look TT_TT

Well damn. Went down another rabbit hole with a dead end I guess. Went to visit our super momerator and her only post in the last month or so was here. Look at the bottom page numbers!!! But nuthin

Attachments

• E85A0770-2627-44B0-9756-65813E80B04F.png
    E85A0770-2627-44B0-9756-65813E80B04F.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
Can't believe I actually have to put effort into this how could you guys let me down/j

Fr tho I guess I'll just look through random threads because I have literally no idea what this could mean 🥲

i hate that I can't help much, been kinda a crap day for me and I doubt anything I come up with could help anymore than what yall have already done 😭 hopefully you guys can find it soon!

Wait I just thought of something
What about the "jarring oddies" event from last Halloween or that jar event thing from the 2022 fair
So what if the jar is the medicine part, it could relate to the numbers and it could possible have something to do with Mom? Idk anymore
EDIT: No there isn't anything on page 13/ the page with #post 242 on both of the jar events

Last edited:
Wait I just thought of something
What about the "jarring oddies" event from last Halloween or that jar event thing from the 2022 fair
So what if the jar is the medicine part, it could relate to the numbers and it could possible have something to do with Mom? Idk anymore
I thought that as well and looked earlier, as well as the other past 2021 Halloween events. I couldn’t find anything… unless I missed something.

Specifically what are we even looking for
it says you need to "find me before you can redeem me" what is that? are we trying to find a link, a egg, something you click on??

Specifically what are we even looking for
it says you need to "find me before you can redeem me" what is that? are we trying to find a link, a egg, something you click on??
i would be on the lookout for anything, kind of like how egg hunt clues are

I feel so bad I can’t help out more (I’m in the middle of an exam week) 😭
But I tried:
-Going through Kaiaa’s last couple pages of posts
- checking for threads asking for Chevres amiibo card (no 242)
-The plushies poltergeist thread to see if someone has a relevant dress up
- a lot of different music related threads, checking posts 242

https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/brews-horror-doeuvres.599955/page-13

Went back to Brews & Horror d'Oeuvres and looked at post #242… I don’t know what it has to do with Mom but it’s a submission of a potion called “Hearthglen Ambrosia” but unfortunately it didn’t redeemed the points when I tried submitting that. That’s my only lead for now X(

Appreciate the kind words and understanding, all. She is currently mad at me for getting McDonalds without her. I think she'll be fine. ;)

Challenge #10
Revealed: 11/02 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 11/03 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 30 Spectral Energy​
We have it on record. 2|2+2|2. Ineffective medicine.
Hi, Mom.
(You must find me before you can redeem me.
I think there is no answer. Chris is just messing with us all 😂😂😂

Ah, we still haven't found it?

I had a thought. People sometimes say "Hi, Mom," when they're unexpectedly on TV, like on the news or something. Maybe something to do with news? Or maybe even streaming? I didn't see an egg on my news feed page, but maybe I missed it, or maybe it wasn't there at all. ^o^;>

Just throwing that out there.

Maybe it has something to do with taking notes? I mean the statement "We have it on record" Usually words like that are corresponding to some kind of written or recorded documentation. Like how when you get interviewed with the police, whatever you say is on the record.

Idk... XD

Maybe some kind of thread related to a crime show or something..?
Post automatically merged:

Ah, we still haven't found it?

I had a thought. People sometimes say "Hi, Mom," when they're unexpectedly on TV, like on the news or something. Maybe something to do with news? Or maybe even streaming? I didn't see an egg on my news feed page, but maybe I missed it, or maybe it wasn't there at all. ^o^;>

Just throwing that out there.

Lol, combining our thoughts kind of makes me think of the show "World's Dumbest" There's several episodes about criminals and I could totally see someone waving at a security camera being on that XD

Don't mind me, just being weird, lol.

Back