• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

I love that new black pig :) its so cool that even now there were villagers i haven't seen.. i hope there are some more
but sadly there won't be bat-villagers.. :/

I've seen that one before and its already included in my list. I believe there is a collage floating around that only shows the backside of the deer, but its not technically new, but I think its the coolest of the male deers :D

I wish there were more Octopi villagers in the game, I honestly don't care about them being rare. All I can see is a species who's potential isn't being tapped into, not how rare they are. That's what collections (fish, bugs, fossils) are for after all.

It kinda makes them seem more like trophies than actual villagers.

Anyone feel the same?

I wish there were more Octopi villagers in the game, I honestly don't care about them being rare. All I can see is a species who's potential isn't being tapped into, not how rare they are. That's what collections (fish, bugs, fossils) are for after all.

It kinda makes them seem more like trophies than actual villagers.

Anyone feel the same?

I agree. The octopus villagers are cool. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the new octopus they revealed. Hope there is more that haven't been discovered yet.

Speaking of octopus's, I found a picture on Tumblr..
octavian.jpg

I knew the villagers could interact with objects now and go fishing but for some reason I wasn't expecting them to be able to water flowers. So I think this is really cool even though it's not that special lol.

Speaking of octopus's, I found a picture on Tumblr..
View attachment 2062

I knew the villagers could interact with objects now and go fishing but for some reason I wasn't expecting them to be able to water flowers. So I think this is really cool even though it's not that special lol.
Thats awesome! Im getting so pumped for this game.

For anyone who's played, when you choose the maps in the beginning of the game, are you able to see the villagers in each map?

For anyone who's played, when you choose the maps in the beginning of the game, are you able to see the villagers in each map?

no

on the villagers watering flowers i kinda like that,

Oh you're right, I don't know why I thought it was an antelope.. o.o
I have Animal Forest e+, but never played it much, so I don't know a lot of the villagers in that game :p

You guys know what I just noticed earlier? The flamingo was walking through the dirt, and it left different tracks than the average oval ones. So each animal type probably has their own dirt/sand path. Pretty cool! :)

Back