• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

omg wtf he looks stoned i knew i never liked him haha;;

saw this, thought it was interesting -

4gou.png

4gou - interesting name

Last edited:
Yeah, its the 4th superhero after Kid Kat, Big Top, and Agent S. She's cool.

Looks like Champ is officially out of the game. Someone took a picture of the month of June with all of the villager birthdays on it. Champ is notably missing from June 6th. Darn you Porter! :p

http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201211/21/17/c0050117_1158521.jpg

On a bright note, you can see some of the birthdays of some of the new villagers. ^.^

I'm still trying to look for scans or photos of the rest of the calendar pages, but I'm no good with searching for things in Japanese, and I can't communicate with anyone in Japanese (trust me, I've tried).

Poor Champ :( the only animal to get scrapped from the game. And does Saharah and other special characters have birthdays now?

Just looked through all the pages.
I need that unicorn in my town. You guys don't even know.
Or maybe you do.
I would also love to have a deer/antelope. They're all super adorable.

Or maybe you do.

Ugh, i know what you mean. I said this to my sister today.
She doesn't understand me..

Or maybe you do.

the only deer villager i really like is that reindeer thing in either Lin or Ko's town

I've been playing this game for over a week now.

So far returning villagers I have in my town are Curly, Pate, Anchovy, Coco and Peewee

New villagers a snooty pig called Pretoni, a wiki said her English name might be Brittany.
HNI_0030.jpg

A new Koala, new character type big sis, her name is Kyanbera, maybe to translate to Canberra.
HNI_0034.jpg

A unicorn called Juri-, that I thought might be Julie but it's a boy... so Julian? He's a new smug type.
HNI_0025.jpg

A tiny snooty hamster called Shanti- That might translate to Chantelle.
HNI_0028.jpg

I love all the different size villagers, there's also more muscular and fat types as well as being tall and short.

Unfortunately two of my favourite villagers have moved out already due to me time traveling... The animals that took their place aren't bad though. I got that new octopus that looks like pudding, and a gothic sheep. We've seen them already, but here's some screenshots I took:

HNI_0087.JPG

HNI_0081.JPG

Last edited:
I had a feeling that the unicorn would be male, not that it makes any difference.
He will still be my neighbor (heh, neigh) one way or another.
It will be done.

Back