• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

Unfortunately two of my favourite villagers have moved out already due to me time traveling... The animals that took their place aren't bad though. I got that new octopus that looks like pudding, and a gothic sheep. We've seen them already, but here's some screenshots I took:

View attachment 2185

View attachment 2186

More sheep and octopi for you!
The gothic sheep looks interesting.

Nice to see a villager using a bench. Mine never sit on them. :/

More sheep and octopi for you!
The gothic sheep looks interesting.

Nice to see a villager using a bench. Mine never sit on them. :/
I wasn't expecting to have any octopi living in my town. I think this is the first game I've actually had them in :eek:
Yeah, I think some of the new villagers are pretty cool looking.

That's a shame :( I've only seen my bench used about 3 times, so I guess it's uncommon.

I love this cranky hamster guy! wish he had moved in instead of Octavian:
242sqbo.jpg

Hamsuke is my favorite Villager in the history of the universe and I haven't even met him yet...does anyone happen to know what his personality is? I've been dying to know! ;o;

I got a picture of that one lion neighbor that never had any good pictures. Now that I see his face for once...
I don't like him lol. He looks like he has a big milk mustache but that's probably his mouth lol.
tumblr_me7f8wE9mc1rm3soko1_400.jpg

I got a picture of that one lion neighbor that never had any good pictures. Now that I see his face for once...
I don't like him lol. He looks like he has a big milk mustache but that's probably his mouth lol.
View attachment 2197

Heh heh. This lion is so silly looking to me
with his swirly cheeks and his curly white moustache-mouth lookin' thing.
I'm not a fan of the choice of colors for him, but whatevvvvz

Heh heh. This lion is so silly looking to me
with his swirly cheeks and his curly white moustache-mouth lookin' thing.
I'm not a fan of the choice of colors for him, but whatevvvvz

He is silly looking lol

Isn't that Rhonda?

No I don't think so. Rhonda has blue hair and it's kinda hard to tell but I believe this rhino has brown hair.

Idk it might be Rhonda. But I hope it's not. There aren't many rhino villagers.
Anyways, I know this wolf has been posted before (I know because I'm the one who posted it) but I stumbled upon a cuter picture of him. I love him.
sexy wolf.JPG

The katakana says "Rikarudo", so that would translate to Ricardo. Cool name and lazy type looking wolf.

I had a weird dream last night about playing the game and talking to a reddish-orange (like the orange colour of a spinda: http://www.writers-network.com/pictures/spinda.jpg) dog villager that had a quiffy bun like hairstyle. I have a vague feeling that her name was Cinnamon....and there was some kind of joke about her hair looking more like a cinnamon bun instead of a regular hair bun.

I was convinced it was reality though, I was half prepared to go looking for her picture on the internet this morning.

Then I had another dream about a Rhino villager but I can't remember what it looked like or what gender it was.

I swear I have dreams about the most random and daft things. :eek:

Think this guy is cute

HNI_0011.JPG

remind me of the pig nose rabbit from the you're beautiful anime <3

Back